ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Off Topic > Beauty, Fashion, Fitness & Health > Food

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

8.7

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2008   #21 (permalink)
Registered User
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 610
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Solemn is on a distinguished road
Default

How about something you can't burn? Sorbet, anyone?

Quick and Easy Floral-Scented Sorbet

Ingredients

- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of flowers, chopped whole flowers for garnish (not flour, flowers)

Instructions

Pour in the water and sugar in a heavy saucepan, and stir them together so that the sugar is fully dissolved. Bring it to a boil over medium heat. Then stir in the flowers, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring *gently*. Remove the mixture from the heat, and cool it to room temperature. Pour it all into an ice-cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions (I hope it came with a manual!). Garnish the sorbet with whole flowers and serve.

Petals of lilac, lavender, rose, geranium, or orange bergamot bring a sweet scent to this light sorbet. It's the perfect refreshing touch and a luscious close to any meal.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
BeanMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 1985
Posts: 302
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (0)
BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]
Default

Stir Fry Noodle with Chicken

This is a quick&yummy recipe. Getting all the ingredients together might be a little tedious, but the serving size is huge. It should last for about a week for one person, and two days for a family of four (but my daddy has a healthy appetite so... lol)

Ingredients
:
  • 4 chicken thigh (or drumsticks--they have less fat)
  • 2 sticks of celery
  • 1/2 cabbage
  • 1/2 white onion
  • 1 bag of bean sprouts
  • several cloves of garlic
  • 1 1/2 pack of egg and wheat flour noodles
  • Oyster sauce
  • Chow mein sauce
  • sesame oil
  • corn starch

Procedure:
  1. Wash the vegetables and chop them up. Cabbage slices should be fairly thick.
  2. Now for the chicken! Wash the chicken thighs with salt and chop them into slices (1/2 finger's width)
  3. Marinate the chicken with...
    • a pinch of salt, sugar and a dribble of sesame oil (this is to make it smell nice :3)
    • 1/2 a tsp of cornstarch
  4. While you let the chicken marinate, begin untangling your clumps of noodles. Just shake 'em a bit and they should become undone pretty quickly. Also, start a pot of boiling water going so that you can cook the noodles later on.
  5. It is now stir frying time! Put some oil in the pan (as much as you want, but the less the healthier) and toss in half of the garlic you chopped up. As soon as the garlic begins to brown, stir in the chicken. When the chicken is cooked (you'll know when there are no more pink areas), pour in enough oyster sauce to roughly cover most of the chicken bits (sorry, no measurements Dx)
  6. Stir the chicken in the sauce for a bit and then pour it into a bowl with all the sauce.
  7. Using the same pan, you will once again add some oil and garlic. Stir frying the vegetable goes in this order (you're going to need a big pan!)...
    • Cabbage
    • Onion
    • Celery
    • Beansprout. When you add in the beansprouts, pour in some oyster sauce and 1/2 tps of salt.
    Remember to stir often!
  8. Mix in your veggies with your bowl of stir-fried chicken and then set aside. It's time to cook the noodles. The noodles cook very fast. It should take 8 seconds or less in boiling water. When the noodles are done cooking in the water, drain them, and put in 1tsp of chow mein sauce and 1 tsp of soy sauce (or more depending on how salty you like it to be :3).
  9. Mix in the noodles with the stir fry chicken & veggies!
    I like the stir fry to be well distributed, so my mom taught me a slightly time consuming layering technique, haha
    • First, grab a handful of noodles and spread them out on the plate.
    • On top of that layer, put a layer of vegetables
    • And on top of that, a layer of chicken
    • Rinse and repeat :3
    You're going to have to dig through your pan of stir-fry, since a lot of the chicken sinks to the bottom, but at least your meal will have a little bit of everything

And that's it 8D!! ENJOY!

Last edited by BeanMarine; 06-23-2008 at 02:40 AM.
 
06-23-2008   #23 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
Kotarou's Avatar
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Malaysia (Kay Ell) Waifu: Yune Amagiri
Posts: 3,666
Blog Entries: 5
iTrader: (0)
Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir
Default

I'm not too sure about you guys, but I usually mix my chicken with the ingredients I want to marinate 'em with, then stuff it in the freezer for a day or two... then when I want to cook it, I take it back out and let it thaw.

I heard it tastes a little better, but meh.

Also, for you guys who dig into spicy fried chicken, try adding some curry powder for some spicy fun XD
__________________
 
06-23-2008   #24 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
kuyaBaka's Avatar
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 3,828
Blog Entries: 166
iTrader: (0)
kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default

Bean you make the neatest recipe card I've ever seen. o___o'

I don't think freezing chicken is the best thing, especially if they were frozen in the first place. It takes away the freshness of the chicken and it won't taste as good. I'd personally just stick them in the fridge.
__________________

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!
 
06-23-2008   #25 (permalink)
Registered User
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 610
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Solemn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanMarine
Stir Fry Noodle with Chicken

This is a quick&yummy recipe. Getting all the ingredients together might be a little tedious, but the serving size is huge. It should last for about a week for one person, and two days for a family of four (but my daddy has a healthy appetite so... lol)

Ingredients
:
  • 4 chicken thigh (or drumsticks--they have less fat)
  • 2 sticks of celery
  • 1/2 cabbage
  • 1/2 white onion
  • 1 bag of bean sprouts
  • several cloves of garlic
  • 1 1/2 pack of egg and wheat flour noodles
  • Oyster sauce
  • Chow mein sauce
  • sesame oil
  • corn starch

Procedure:
  1. Wash the vegetables and chop them up. Cabbage slices should be fairly thick.
  2. Now for the chicken! Wash the chicken thighs with salt and chop them into slices (1/2 finger's width)
  3. Marinate the chicken with...
    • a pinch of salt, sugar and a dribble of sesame oil (this is to make it smell nice :3)
    • 1/2 a tsp of cornstarch
  4. While you let the chicken marinate, begin untangling your clumps of noodles. Just shake 'em a bit and they should become undone pretty quickly. Also, start a pot of boiling water going so that you can cook the noodles later on.
  5. It is now stir frying time! Put some oil in the pan (as much as you want, but the less the healthier) and toss in half of the garlic you chopped up. As soon as the garlic begins to brown, stir in the chicken. When the chicken is cooked (you'll know when there are no more pink areas), pour in enough oyster sauce to roughly cover most of the chicken bits (sorry, no measurements Dx)
  6. Stir the chicken in the sauce for a bit and then pour it into a bowl with all the sauce.
  7. Using the same pan, you will once again add some oil and garlic. Stir frying the vegetable goes in this order (you're going to need a big pan!)...
    • Cabbage
    • Onion
    • Celery
    • Beansprout. When you add in the beansprouts, pour in some oyster sauce and 1/2 tps of salt.
    Remember to stir often!
  8. Mix in your veggies with your bowl of stir-fried chicken and then set aside. It's time to cook the noodles. The noodles cook very fast. It should take 8 seconds or less in boiling water. When the noodles are done cooking in the water, drain them, and put in 1tsp of chow mein sauce and 1 tsp of soy sauce (or more depending on how salty you like it to be :3).
  9. Mix in the noodles with the stir fry chicken & veggies!
    I like the stir fry to be well distributed, so my mom taught me a slightly time consuming layering technique, haha
    • First, grab a handful of noodles and spread them out on the plate.
    • On top of that layer, put a layer of vegetables
    • And on top of that, a layer of chicken
    • Rinse and repeat :3
    You're going to have to dig through your pan of stir-fry, since a lot of the chicken sinks to the bottom, but at least your meal will have a little bit of everything

And that's it 8D!! ENJOY!
Your recipe is so neat...and I just tried it, too. (I said I would try some today, so I decided to choose this one, since it's so vividly pictured for every step. ) It's delicious! Much better than anything I could contemplate myself. x]
 
06-23-2008   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Kruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: World of Tanks
Posts: 216
iTrader: (0)
Kruger has a spectacular aura aboutKruger has a spectacular aura about
IGN: VaporTrail
Class: E75 / Jagdpanther
Default

You guys are all making me hungry... *drool*
It's a sunny day here, know what that means? BBQZORSSSS!!!
(propane bbq grills rock)

Marinated chicken breasts/thighs/drumsticks
This one I learned from my brother, and it's good.

1. Place your chicken pieces in a plastic bag, you might want to double bag it. If their frozen, let them sit overnight to defrost in the fridge.
2. Cut up half a ginger root, small onion bulb, garlic, and red/orange/green bell peppers and put them in with the chicken.
3. Add in just enough oil and soy sauce to coat the chicken, you don't want too much soy sauce in there.
4. (Optional) add in 3-5 caps of Napoleon Brandy or any other rum/wine you like. Beer works too but to me it does better for burgers.
5. Seal the bag, mix everything together while its in the bag. Let it sit for at least half an hour.
6. Turn the grill on high heat and place your chicken pieces in skin side down(don't forget to close the lid). Let it sit for about 3-5 minutes. Turn them over and brush a thin layer of honey over the skin, then let it cook for about 5-10 minutes. To check it it's done, run a toothpick or anything sharp through the center of the chicken, its done if no red fluid comes out.

Salmon Fillet, AKA Lazy Fish

Ah yes... salmon.... might want to get a hold of them before they go extinct.
What you want here is a salmon fillet with the skin on because you'r going to put that directly on the grill (skin side down of course). It's very easy to make too.

1. In a bowl, mix some salt, pepper, honey, garlic powder, fresh basil/parsley, and a little bit of lemon juice.
2. Put some hickory wood chips in the smoke box of your grill, and heat it up on high. Brush the marinade on the salmon and put it in the grill when the hickory starts to smoke. Let it sit for about 3-10 minutes.

Some people like their salmon cooked on the outside but raw on the inside kind of like half sashimi. If you like it that way, then just cook it for about 3minutes. If you prefer it fully cooked, then let it sit for at least 5.
__________________
 
06-23-2008   #27 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Henreh's Avatar
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,806
iTrader: (0)
Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21
Default

wow@bean 8O
 
06-23-2008   #28 (permalink)
Registered User
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 610
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Solemn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
wow@bean 8O
LOL, I know, right? Bean, do you take those pictures yourself when you make the recipe, or are they off the Internet? Beautifully detailed, your recipe is.
 
06-23-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
BeanMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 1985
Posts: 302
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (0)
BeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the roughBeanMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to BeanMarine Send a message via MSN to BeanMarine
Guild: [JW]
Default

More chicken recipes!! woot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
I'm not too sure about you guys, but I usually mix my chicken with the ingredients I want to marinate 'em with, then stuff it in the freezer for a day or two... then when I want to cook it, I take it back out and let it thaw.

I heard it tastes a little better, but meh.
I usually don't plan too far in advance, haha, which is probably a bad thing. For when I do marinating for a prolonged period, I also put it in the fridge. I've never tried the freezer, though O_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemn
Your recipe is so neat...and I just tried it, too. (I said I would try some today, so I decided to choose this one, since it's so vividly pictured for every step. ) It's delicious! Much better than anything I could contemplate myself. x]
SWEEEET! I'm glad it worked out for you... despite the lack of measurements, haha.

EDIT: I take the pictures as I cook, lol--which is why there are no stir fry ones x__x . I also just recently learned the recipe, so I wanted to document it for myself xDD I'm glad it came in handy for others, too.
 
06-23-2008   #30 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
kuyaBaka's Avatar
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 3,828
Blog Entries: 166
iTrader: (0)
kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default

Something I found on Yahoo's featured list:
Everyday Dinners on Yahoo! Food

Beef and Orange Stir-fry

Ingredients:
- 3 Oranges
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds of trimmed boneless sirloin or rib eye, cut into 1/2" thick strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 scallions, green parts only; cut into 1" lengths
Directions:
1. Into a small bowl, finely grate zest and squeeze juice from 1 orange. Add garlic and soy sauce.
2. With a sharp paring knife, peel remaining 2 oranges. Slice oranges crosswise 1/2 inch thick, then halve slices; push out, and discard any seeds. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, toss meat with cornstarch until coated. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Working in batches (adding more oil if needed), brown beef on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes; transfer to a plate.
4. Pour juice mixture into skillet, and boil until syrupy, about 1 minute. Return beef to skillet; add orange slices and scallions. Toss until coated and heated through. Serve hot.
__________________

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!
 
06-23-2008   #31 (permalink)
Registered User
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 610
Blog Entries: 1
iTrader: (0)
Solemn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Something I found on Yahoo's featured list:
Everyday Dinners on Yahoo! Food

Beef and Orange Stir-fry

Ingredients:
- 3 Oranges
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds of trimmed boneless sirloin or rib eye, cut into 1/2" thick strips
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 6 scallions, green parts only; cut into 1" lengths
Directions:
1. Into a small bowl, finely grate zest and squeeze juice from 1 orange. Add garlic and soy sauce.
2. With a sharp paring knife, peel remaining 2 oranges. Slice oranges crosswise 1/2 inch thick, then halve slices; push out, and discard any seeds. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, toss meat with cornstarch until coated. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Working in batches (adding more oil if needed), brown beef on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes; transfer to a plate.
4. Pour juice mixture into skillet, and boil until syrupy, about 1 minute. Return beef to skillet; add orange slices and scallions. Toss until coated and heated through. Serve hot.
Yahoo! should lighten up its recipes a bit. I just made that. I find it a bit...indulging. Makes me feel full and tubby, though, so that's nice.

What I really like, though, is how flavorful this is (But that might have happened because I was being REALLY careless and used a cup of soy sauce...I was really empty-minded. But lots of salty flavor. ). Very nice recipe, overall. I could use this as a regular when I feel bored and want to cook.
 
06-24-2008   #32 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Bob's Avatar
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,242
Blog Entries: 8
iTrader: (0)
Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanMarine
Stir Fry Noodle with Chicken
[/IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii49/Anpan_Man/Photography/Food/recipe1_05.jpg[/IMG]
This is a quick&yummy recipe. Getting all the ingredients together might be a little tedious, but the serving size is huge. It should last for about a week for one person, and two days for a family of four (but my daddy has a healthy appetite so... lol)
You make me want TK noodles... Yours look less deadly to eat though 8D (less greasy). Make me some Bean Q___Q...
 
06-24-2008   #33 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Lilica's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Bath Haus of Gaga
Posts: 2,068
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (11)
Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default

I'm so hungry,was hoping to eat some white rice with beef and mushroom stir-fry.But I have no rice...gotta wait 30min for it to cook.

As for the stir-fry.
I just put some vegetable oil on the pan,and added 4 minced cloves of garlic.I fried them until they were brown and added the beef.After about 3 minutes of stirring I added the mushrooms,a pinch of pepper,minced bell peppers,and about 2 spoonfuls of fish sauce(love the fish sauce).Stirred it for about 2 more minutes and it was done.Still waiting on the rice....
__________________
These sigs were made possible thanks to Shnao!
Rest in peace Mara Sig
 
06-24-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Byuu's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 682
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane
Default

please make way for the soon to be master chef! Byuu is here i have my own personal recipe book filled with my own recipes and my own alterations to some recipes ive found on the net. some of my secrets are in there and i would love to share em with you guys just say the word and i'll share all 346 of my recipes
__________________

BYUU BYUU!~
 
06-24-2008   #35 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Lilica's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Bath Haus of Gaga
Posts: 2,068
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (11)
Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByuuGun
please make way for the soon to be master chef! Byuu is here i have my own personal recipe book filled with my own recipes and my own alterations to some recipes ive found on the net. some of my secrets are in there and i would love to share em with you guys just say the word and i'll share all 346 of my recipes
Got any recipes recipes for noodles,and maybe some chicken?
__________________
These sigs were made possible thanks to Shnao!
Rest in peace Mara Sig
 
06-24-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Byuu's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 682
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
Got any recipes recipes for noodles,and maybe some chicken?
i got at about 78 noodle recipes i can give you them but depends on what style you like, and like 167 differnt chicken recipes
__________________

BYUU BYUU!~
 
06-25-2008   #37 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Lilica's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Bath Haus of Gaga
Posts: 2,068
Blog Entries: 10
iTrader: (11)
Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByuuGun
i got at about 78 noodle recipes i can give you them but depends on what style you like, and like 167 differnt chicken recipes
dry noodles,preferably spicy with vegetables and beef
__________________
These sigs were made possible thanks to Shnao!
Rest in peace Mara Sig
 
06-25-2008   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
YukitchiSan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 159
Blog Entries: 17
iTrader: (0)
YukitchiSan is on a distinguished road
Default

D;.NO TO COOKING...

i burn everything when i cook..and im not really into cooking...

mah husband will cook for meh!.lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
__________________

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"
www.youtube.com/yukeeesan
 
06-25-2008   #39 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Miyuki's Avatar
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,550
Blog Entries: 52
iTrader: (0)
Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default

My mom said I'm a terrible cook ;;

Anyway, thanks for the recipes, lol...gonna try it on @ weekends!
 
06-25-2008   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Kruger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: World of Tanks
Posts: 216
iTrader: (0)
Kruger has a spectacular aura aboutKruger has a spectacular aura about
IGN: VaporTrail
Class: E75 / Jagdpanther
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
My mom said I'm a terrible cook ;;

Anyway, thanks for the recipes, lol...gonna try it on @ weekends!
Try giving her one of my oyster shots with extra citron vodka! Mwuhuhuhuhuhuhuuu...
__________________
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Wewaii
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Wewaii

Rating:  

4.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.