ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   «Firefly» (http://ggftw.com/forum/firefly/)
-   -   THE SHOUTING ZONE (Under Construction) (http://ggftw.com/forum/firefly/119610-shouting-zone-under-construction.html)

Rezenar 12-19-2012 10:05 AM

THE SHOUTING ZONE (Under Construction)

WELCOME TO...

THE SHOUTING ZONE

I'm aware that we already have a thread that lets us share our thoughts and feelings. However, it's more of a peaceful thread in my opinion and I desire a thread that makes me break out and shout my heart out. Cait, if you want this thread gone, be my guest and let me know.

I've always wanted one of these. Sometimes in life, stuff goes down and you wish to take out your rage on something, but you just can't find a place to do it.

This is the place where you can shout to your heart's content. Throw out rants that you've wanted to get off your chess for the longest time! Ranting is not bad. In fact, it's quite good to let some steam off your chest.

So go ahead and rant your heart out here in the shouting zone.

Rezenar 12-19-2012 10:08 AM

RULES

Even though this is a ranting thread and you're allowed to speak out your mind, you STILL have to consider a few things.

- If you want to bash about your fellow guild members. DON'T

We are a sophisticated guild that has a desire to NOT deal with drama. So if you have problems with one another, either take it to the private messages or somewhere outside of guild activities because we will not tolerate any complications that can come and break down the guild.

- We all have opinions-- respect each other for them.

We all have our differences only because we believe in something that maybe others don't. If someone says something offensive in their rant, please don't point them out on it. Respect them and give them their right to speak their heart out.

- Some of us are willing to help-- just don't drag us into the mess

Even after people rant, there are those who are willing to help and give advice. The only thing we strongly suggest, though, is to NEVER drag people into drama that they have no part of. If advice is the only thing they can give, then respect their wishes and let them give you their advice.

- Advice is there for a reason... but it's still your choice.

Sometimes, there will be people who give you advice and it may appear helpful, but not beneficial to you. It's your choice whether or not you want to listen to such advice. If you gave advice, but the person isn't listening, don't take it as an offense. It is a person's choice whether or not they want to listen to you.

- Humbleness over pride is the more mature action

If you see a rant that starts bashing on you, don't post in the thread and say, "F*CK YOU TOO!" or anything near those lines. It'll cause drama. Note that if you DO see something like that, immediately tell yourself, "It's their opinion and I have no power to change it. This is not how I am-- I had no intentions of being this way to this person. etc." Pride is the one factor that leads to a guild collapse.

- Added rules will be posted in Light red

Because I know I probably missed something.

Rezenar 12-19-2012 10:10 AM

Start shouting!

Now it's time to rant.

Rezenar 12-19-2012 10:24 AM

http://themetapicture.com/media/funn...flip-table.gif

(( Sorry, couldn't find anything better and with a lack of cursing. ))

Do these RIDICULOUS Tricksters know ANYTHING about GMs IN-GAME?!

I swear, it's like a curse for me to deal with people who clearly have NO idea how to differentiate a REAL GM and a FAKE GM. I WAS THERE THE FAKE GM WAS THERE! Did they speak with colored words? NO! Did they announce anything server-wide? NO!

IT WAS A FAKE GM! I wish I had screenies, but I wasn't thinking at the time. But there are other guildies who can attest to my claim and who have seen the GM themselves.

And yet... on the Trickster main forums, they claim it's the REAL GM WHO CAN BAN PEOPLE JUST FOR ABUSING A SKILL. Of course, that makes sense and of course, they're doing their job in order to fix the bug. However, it still bugs me to no end that the GM I SAW WAS A FAKE.

Someone punch those STUPID Tricksters in the FACE. or at least teach me how to hack so I can punch them myself Cause clearly they have not played ENOUGH GAMES to tell the difference between a real GM and a fake one.

I've played enough games to tell what is and what is NOT a GM. Want me to list them all in no particular order?

-Lost Saga
-Conquer Online
-Wonderland Online
-Zodiac Online
-Elsword Online
-La Tale
-Spirit Tales Online
-Fantasy Earth Zero
-Angels Online
-Myth Angels Online
-Private Server Ragnarok Online
-Tales Runner

Each game had a unique way to tell whether or not a person was a GM. Each game took their GM jobs seriously. Each game let the GMs talk in the most unique way possible!

Trickster Online is no exception! So why, then, are people so STUPID to realize what is and what is NOT in front of them? *double facepalms and slams head into the wall*

I swear, people these days are just kissing up to ANYBODY who claims to be a GM.

*sighs* ...I'm good now.

Cait 12-24-2012 07:30 AM

I hate saka cuz he is too sexy..

And i hate rezzy cuz his topics are too awesome and make my topics look like crap >: o

I HATE THIS FORUM WHICH TOOK ALL MY CAPS LOCK AND TURNED IT INTO NON CAPS LOCK!

I HATE THIS FORUM FOR NOT TAKING MY SECOND CAPS LOCK AND NOT TURNING IT INTO NON CAPS LOCK BUT ONLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST THE FIRST POST BUT NOT THE EDITS.

Rezenar 12-25-2012 01:53 PM

*crais* I h8 joo cait fur hatin' on mah super sexy threads *sobsobsob*

Also-- I hate traveling for approximately 2 days from one place to another... non-stop driving. *crais*

Excessive 01-04-2013 01:18 PM

Shouting thread? my participation:
BOO BEEZ.
'nuff said~
bye

Gincake 01-06-2013 03:39 PM

Donutsssssssssssss

Cait 01-06-2013 06:40 PM

I wish you could take care of yourself so i could do more offline stuff q_q

Mis 01-06-2013 07:16 PM

Money!!!!!!!!!!~ where are those hax item collectors, come buy my hax sword pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssss ssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Q_Q ever seen a lv 200+ as poor as me?