Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LiquidAlucard is on a distinguished road
Default Pharoe and Manuel - A short story

Warm sunlight shone through the window onto Pharoe's face. She awoke with a squint and sat up slowly, eyes half closed. Almost tripping over her mini harp insturment, she made her way to the door. It was another boring day she thought as she walked down the stairs of their bed and breakfest inn that her mother owned. Her mother was already done with cooking breakfest once Pharoe had sat down at the table.
"No customers again." Pharoe said as she looked out the window to the streets of Constantinople.
"A ship came in this morning with lots of folks from far off areas." her mom informed her.
"I also heard from our neighbor that most are business folk who'll need a place to stay." her mother said. She continued to talk and put food on Pharoe's plate, but Pharoe wasn't listening. Pharoe was looking outside at the busy street again when she quickly got up and rushed to the door.
"Where are you going? We have to get this place all ready for customers!" Pharoe didn't hear the last part of her mothers words because of the noise from the front door closing. Pharoe barely had her shoes on as she half ran through the crowded cobblestone streets.
"I just saw him minute ago." Pharoe said to herself while looking past all the stands of overpriced goods. She scanned up and down both sidewalks as horses and nameless strangers passed by.
"Excuse me, Miss." A strangers voice said from behind Pharoe's view. She quickly turned around and almost fell over.
"May I ask you for directions?" The stranger asked. Pharoe was staring at only his face.
"Sure." She managed to say real slowly after a few seconds passed.
"I just came in this morning by ship and was looking for a place to stay, do you happen to know where the Constantinople Inn might be?" He asked politely trying not to pay attention to the odd stare she was giving him. He was a talk man dressed in a robe. His hair was dark and went down his chin and under his nose.
"Yes, I live there with my mother. We own it." Pharoe said looking up at him. His face didn't look old, but the facial hair added some years.
"Wonderful. Lead the way then." The man said as his glasses glinted off the sun while looking down the street. Pharoe lead the man to the inn and showed him in. Her mother was there but could not scold her in front of a customer. She didn't know whether to be mad at her for leaving without helping clean up or happy that she had brought in their first customer in weeks. The man sat down at the table and looked around silently.
"I'll be resting for just one night." He said to Pharoe's mother.
"That's fine, let me just show you around a bit." She said back to him as he stood up.
"My name is Rachel, and this is my daughter Pharoe. We run this inn together as a family and treat our customers as part of it." She said while offering a cup of tea.
"Thank you. I'm Manuel. I'm a priest here to perform exorcisms on the evil spirits. I came in this morning from across the sea." Manuel told them about his trip. Pharoe watched his deep eyes closely. After Manuel was settled he went out to the city. Pharoe fixed up his room extra special, giving him extra pillows and her favorite blanket. She went up to her room and sat on her bed with her harp and began to play her favorite song. She began to daydream while playing. All she could think about was Manuel. And to think she thought it was going to be another boring day. Pharoe smiled and continued to play.

That evening after dinner Pharoe took her harp and sat on the floor under her bedroom window. She practiced her songs and was getting quite good at them now. She had been playing as long as she could remember, ever since her grandmother taught her. She continuted playing and lost herself in the music, closing her eyes and just letting her hands take over while her mind thought about other things. After a few minutes she slowly finished her song and opened her eyes. Soft clapping came from the stairs outside her room. The door was already open because her mother liked to listen to her play and Manuel appeared in the doorway.
"Very beautiful. I have never heard anything like that." he said to Pharoe.
"That was a song my grandmother used to play. She loved it and I love it." Pharoe said lightly ringing the strings. Manuel sat down on Pharoe's bed and began to explain to her about where he came from and how his life was.
"When I heard your song from downstairs, I was filled with many emotions I hadn't felt in years. I gave up my family and friends for this life of mine and in doing that, sacrificed all those emotions that you had just given back to me." Pharoe looked at him and began to play her song again as the moonlight shone through the window on her face. Manuel had fallen in love with her music that night and soon after his job was finished desided to stay in Constantinople. Pharoe enjoyed more then anything to play music for Manuel and soon after they became married and lived happily ever after with many children. THE END 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-30-2008   #2 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Trickstar is on a distinguished road

Just want to remind you, manuel is actually me in diguise...

08-30-2008   #3 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

lol Thanks Liquid @_@

You could keep on the history with you, Ichi and Kei. Maybe introduce nub Blue (even thou he/she doesn't plat Silk).

You could make a chapter to Ichi's jelly and another to Kei's tarpness. Maybe one to tell the story of Blue's cookies? o_O"

<3

08-30-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleTrickster OnlineLord of the Rings Online

Sarasa is on a distinguished road

D<<<<< NO JELLY D<<<<<<<<<
*slaps* D:

08-31-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lol they wouldn't like to hear those stories xD
Ichi wouldn't help me with quests in SRO and Kei would find me in real life and hurt me Dx
Blue would probably like to hear the cookie story o-o.. that perb..

08-31-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

lol...or he weel just kidnap u and rap3 u in ur cave O:

08-31-2008   #7 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Muahahhaha

09-01-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

kepingkols is on a distinguished road

*interrupts liquid in the middle of his story..*

...and Pharoe continued to play, realizing her emotions deeper and deeper as she continues to strum at her harp... Unknown to her was Keichi's intentions.....He empathized Pharoe's
emotions the moment she sat by the window, and planned something that would definitely make Pharoe dumbstruck and absolutely furious. Even so, Kei continued with his plan, hiding under Pharoe's bed beforehand and waiting for the moment Manuel would come in. After all, he was bound to after hearing that siren's song. Even Kei was forced to spazz wildly under the bed, just managing to keep Pharoe's attention at bay.
Then, to Kei's relief, Manuel came in and started with his cliche speech of love and more love. Without hesitation and fueled by pure randomness, Keichi pulled Manuel's legs and quickly covered him with a blanket. Pharoe just sat there too stunned by the scene, as Keichi summoned IchiChan under the blanket with Manuel. Manuel lifted the blanket to find IchiChan's head by his chest, looking straight at him with her mouth wide open. She then croaked like the lady in "The Grudge" and pulled him under the bed, where he would disappear to the abyss. Kei stood up, waved at Pharoe and walked out like nothing happened.. THE TRUE END 8D

09-01-2008   #9 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Wow... another good end?

09-01-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

haha no D< i do not croak....unlike u D<<<<<< *slaps* D< *throws u off bridge*

09-01-2008   #11 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all

Kei's ending is made of lies D:

And Blue isn't Manuel in disguise either D:<

First, a pic of Blue:

He doesn't look like Manuel, right? Here is Manuel to compare o:

And Kei is a tarp, but I need to find his pic D8

09-01-2008   #12 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Pharoe is MINE..
i don't like sharing..

09-01-2008   #13 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

lies, the pic doesn't have mustache and beard D8

09-01-2008   #14 (permalink)
wants your bucket

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JS3g6NlfUec

A video of Blue dancing.

In the end he even kisses strikey o:

Last edited by Pharoe; 09-01-2008 at 11:37 PM.

09-02-2008   #15 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Blue Tarp

Short

09-02-2008   #16 (permalink)
wants your bucket

I see sausages o____o"

09-02-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lol blue admits to being a tarp.
Those people love his sasages o_o

09-02-2008   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games

lol o___o;;

09-02-2008   #19 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

._. I bring a blue sky when you camp *winks

09-03-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

kepingkols is on a distinguished road

Dont you guys think that my final ending is very good? D:
T____T
And btw im using the computer in school XDD
Wont be able to play till like a month from now..
So dont leave me in ur silkroad leveling spree T__T