ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Exodus Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/exodus-guild/)
-   -   An update on Mike's life so far (http://ggftw.com/forum/exodus-guild/4574-update-mikes-life-so-far.html)

Mike 07-23-2008 07:30 AM

An update on Mike's life so far

What a crazy summer x_X, I get back from the alps to find our church is planning a major event this weekend. This means I'm working like a monkey to get things set up in our recently recarpeted and repainted church. (Some of which was done by me xD).

There's also the visitors from Germany and the South of Ireland to cater to and the school work I have to get prepared for my last big year of school.
I've to start my analysis on a company's database using everything from questionaires to interviews to simply observing how the system works. Fortunately at the end of this 5-6 month project, I could get paid up to 10k dollars with 400 dollars maintenance fees every quarter for keeping their system running. Unfortunately, it's a 5 -6 month project I'm starting in less than 2 weeks Q_Q. Finally there's my future career i need to sort out and I need to start applying to universities, get my applications written and checked and before all that, decide where I'm gonna go and what I'm gonna study lol..

Trickster-wise, I'm gonna help out Strike. Ask him for details if you need. My Coon (due to the running out of my pouch Q_Q) is going into temporary grind status. I might level him when I get time. He's rather useless otherwise so I'm gonna grind until more free myshop appears lol.

Err I think that's it.

tl;dr

List of priorities:

- Keeping myself alive (feeding/sleep)
- System Analysis (lol Analysis)
- Future Carreer prospects (sorting them out)
- This Event x_X (Just one weekend...)
- Trickster D:

I barely even have enough time to game anymore! How can I call myself a gamer? BAW BAW

So thats it. Someone PM me the pass to the private section and gimme all your msns so i can chat when i catch you guys online.

ttyl ;P

Strikegundam 07-23-2008 07:32 AM

mike, no one is going to post in private section..
Since most of the people is taking a break from MYMMO or games..

Pharoe 07-23-2008 07:52 AM

My grandfather always says:

"People are too pregnant nowadays"

Sarasa 07-23-2008 04:46 PM

lol o:
busy diff ish busy
s>free time for 10000000k dollars 8D

Mike 07-28-2008 01:43 PM

Sure, rub it in why dont ya D:

I'm poor too as well as lacking in free time rofl.
$38 dollars in debt xD

Also, the weekend is over, it went very well :3
Now for 1 month of analysis preparation and Personal Statements!

Sorry guys D:

Jumpercable 07-31-2008 08:02 AM

good job mike. Keep moving ahead. My email is Future2001@gmail.com that's the best way to get in contact with me. Matter fact I'm on it right now. Good luck with work and school. Your coon rocks.

Everyone else email me to contact I get them instantly .

Mike 08-02-2008 05:46 AM

Thanks for the support Steve ;P

Gtg - Church time~

Pharoe 08-05-2008 01:13 PM

Hey Diff *winks*

Mike 08-11-2008 01:07 PM

Ok, here's the new situation:

My coursework is seriously picking up. Work is getting tough. I'm gonna have to rough this out for 5 months.

My Grandma, who was recently diagnosed with cancer, is now being told she doesn't have long to live and so me and my family are going to see her in Spain. Another "holiday", so I have even less time for my homework.

And of course, my grandma is sick and my whole house and outside family are in serious depression-mood.

That plus all the career and school preparation I have to do before school starts in 3 weeks.

Oh, and I get my A Level results on Thursday.

Sorry If I don't have much time to play guys.

x_X

P.S. I'm going to try and milk this new popurri event for all it's worth so I can get enough recharge coups to get my pouch working. Right now my coon is in permanent grind status and his pouch and booster will never run out until I stop leveling up ;P

So don't worry guys, I'm still alive and my coon is anywhere except dead.

Catch ya all later

Mike.

Pharoe 08-11-2008 09:08 PM

Sorry to hear about your grandma diff, same thing happened to my aunt (even thou it was some unknown disease).

And I got my new computer now, hope you finish your grinding season so we can GvG and all that jazz.

~Pharoe~

Jumpercable 08-14-2008 06:27 PM

good job mikey... sorry about your grandma.. i can understand.. but every situation is different... keep strong

kepingkols 08-18-2008 11:48 AM

aww..sorry dude.....i feel you....my mom is going through chemo from her cancer right now....miracles happen...neber give up noov!

Mike 09-06-2008 11:02 AM

Another quick update to show you guys I'm not dead.

Got back from Spain a while ago, got some coursework done and got absolutely no studying done lol.

My granny is doing better now but unfortunately she's had her last round of Chemo and the doctors say they can't do much more about her.
I'm optimistic though, having visited her and seen how she feels.

School was messed up right from the start. Thanks to a timetabling glitch that only I have, I miss 5 classes a week. Thats 2 and a half hours of class that I miss and have to catch up on every week. Just to add to my list of stresses.

Coursework is slow. This monday starts the push where I need to finish my first two sections by the end of the month. They're the hardest ones. The rest should be easier.

Apart from all that, I got Spore. It's quite fun, although a tad bit disappointing for all the hype. It has second to none customizing tools though.

My coon is still having a holiday and will remain like that until further notice. Unfortunately I had so much to do before school I couldn't play enough trickster to get any half decent amounts of popurri boxes. I gained like 8000 points total. Just 13k or so to go...

Anyway, I really miss you guys. I'm socializing a bit again due to school and so I forget sometimes that I gotta keep with you guys too. Unfortunately the only thing that unites us now is this forum. :/

If any of you play Smash Bros Brawl, I'd love to play you online. I do it whenever I get the chance to play some games.

Anyhoo, gtg. Need to make dinner for the family. Mum is gone to Spain to see my granny again. I gotta make a chicken. xD

Later guys~

Keep having fun!

Pharoe 09-06-2008 11:11 AM

You are alive +_____+

Try SilkRoad if you are scared of losing your booster. I still play Trickster as my main game but SilkRoad is pretty fun too (and no stats haxing myshop, yay!).

Anyway, see you nub~

P.S: Chicken! :py01:

kepingkols 09-06-2008 12:11 PM

yes lol..
SRO PLEASE..
Harli is on asda story...
She played et before and i wanna play et with her
I wanna play SRO too though D<

Pharoe 09-06-2008 01:22 PM

lol..me and liquid played asda story...

ask him for opinions.

I will just say something BRIGHTNESS D:

kepingkols 09-07-2008 06:22 AM

I will say one word about asda
I HAVEN'T TRIED IT.

Strikegundam 09-07-2008 06:42 AM

All the weirdo are playing other games..
I am still playing ETO...well kind of

kepingkols 09-07-2008 06:44 AM

missy is so ugly...

Strikegundam 09-07-2008 06:53 AM

Lies, kei is fat..