ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Exodus Guild (http://ggftw.com/forum/exodus-guild/)
-   -   Exodus Memories (http://ggftw.com/forum/exodus-guild/37462-exodus-memories.html)

LiquidAlucard 01-31-2009 11:37 PM

Exodus Memories

Hai guys
We need a new thread other then pure spam ones o-o
Everyone is doing their own thing now it seems, lots of Exodus doesn't use this forum too or went on to real life stuffs :/
So I was thinking; Why not find out what everyone's favorite memories of being a part of Exodus are?
I know most might be TO related, but THAT WAS FUN TIEMZ and I was actually logging into TO the past few days only to get bored in 15 minutes since no one is there T_T.
Post your own memories and reflect with me~

When I first joined Exodus with my nub bunny, I only knew Kei I think. I recognized some of you but had never talked to you guys or anything. (Just watched from bushes or something)
One of the funniest things I remember was those ss's of Kei talking to Uglehfox and trying to marry 'her' XD
And when we would go to PvP wearing grad gear... those were the best times.
When 3rd jobs came out in TO, it was like zomg, the game is open to so much more possibilities *A wild Wishey appears* 8D
It was also fun when we first started to game hop, except that was only mainly me, Mindy, and Kei and sorta went too far too fast ._.
I could go on forever but... then it would turn into more of a history of Exodus instead of just memories lol

Whoever posts second is pro and whoever posts third is fat ;o

Sarasa 02-01-2009 03:09 PM

/thinks
theres too much things D;
*brain explodes*

o: how abt the time kei came back from the doc and asked us to guess wut she/he asked him xD
and the phailed death pile in pvp o:
and average liquid lol o:
wut else.../thinks moar *goes looks in photobucket* :<

Sarasa 02-01-2009 03:13 PM

oh yea o: when we were in keis mycamp thing with meh liquid kei and gemmie o:
then the one were this girl/boy joined and started to stalk liquid afterwards XDDD

kepingkols 02-02-2009 06:06 PM

Well lmao I could go on and on and on about this.....
OK then...

I first played Maple Story when I came here to the US about 3 years ago...and it was my 14 year old cuzin that told me that this new game trickster was out!!! o: !!!

So I tried Trickster Online and soon came to the conclusion that this game is the best --starting with my dragon then scratching it to a sheep and not knowing anyone, I still thought that it was the best game evar..

So I started exploring and thought that I was so pro to be able to reach level 33 (YAY ME..)
After a while this weirdo dude went up to me and said: "DO YOU HAVE WHITE DAY CANDIES NAB?"... And so being the happy go digging person I was, I found out I had 9 white day candies or so that I dug up... And the person asking for them turned out to be squiddy alucard! :O

I joined my first guild ever at level 96, Reincarnation or was it.... Then the guild leader got banned for some junk reason, and then, I knew Apathy cuz he used to incinerate me to death while I wasn't looking, and made me pvp with him for the fun of burning me to ashes.....It was then that Apathy asked Bomb(or ichi or pharoe was it...)to invite me into teh guild.. And this is how I met u hax people today!!! :o!!!!

There were so much fun times... Like how I tried to die from MR and slid across to another person to zombie hit them LMAO...And I remember how I was sitting lonely when I didn't know anyone in this guild that Ichi came up to me and said Hi and how Pharoe always had the hots for her own green bra... lmao!!!... I also recall how liquid would type sex instead of sec ahahahaha!! I remember that Pharoe's first weird sentence that made me decipher that she is oh so cool is : " GIVE ME UR BRA!! *O* ", and how she would always *O* when someone told her that she was gonna be abused by a melon stick.. I remember hunting for pharaoh stuff with liquid and his nightwish nab...I remember Ichi getting mad at me for the accidental landmines that exploded on her and killed her D;....(or sometimes that I was just plain too mean and killed her sarasa and she would get back with Ichi D;)....I recall how gemmie tried to kill me the moment she got dark lance D8!!!!!!!!!!!!I remember drilling with all you nabs and getting helped on quests that a stupid 4141 pure luck fox couldn't handle.. I remember making strike happy when I comped a high on his choco hat thingy... I remember HARLI's HAX MYCAMP and all the dolls that looked like SarasaSan hahaha..

This thread is for memories, but don't let Exodus become a memory... ;D
Continue spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumpercable 02-02-2009 06:57 PM

Keng Kay....

Mike trying to race me to 100....

That weird high level bunny who didnt speak english... lol

WIshey's death... her sheep was hax... i remember helping her train at noras....

Man this can go on and on and on.. lets keep it up

Sarasa 02-02-2009 08:07 PM

lol o: i remember that bunny XD
and getting plvled at noras o: when i made my cat +__+
then eventually remaking nub sheepie o: along with gemmie remaking her kitty o:

Pharoe 02-03-2009 11:23 AM

oh my..there are so many things @_@

I first met bomb and billy when I was still a level 30ish nablet sheep who wanted to be a healer (!). I joined their share exp party at nora's sewer and got a few levels while I was healing them. Also, a low level dragon joined us and was quite a pain (he stalked me later on ._.). Bomb asked me if I wanted to join his guild and I accepted, billy wasn't in the guild yet.

hummm

-I remember when Ichi (using original sarasasan) tried helping me with tm by card battling me lol
-I also remember when we had our interviews
-I remember when I was trying to job change Pharoe and bomb bought almost everything for me ;D
-I remember when I asked Ichi to join the guild @_@
-I remember when me and ichi trained at phantom school and had fun fun adventures while exploring the deeper levels 8D
-I remember when perb Kei joined the guild.
-I remember when perbier liquid joined the guild
-I remember when me, gemmie, ichi, kei and liquid (sometimes billy too) stalked each other.
-I remember when Ichi had to underline stuff and played trickster at the same time.
-I remember baron and that always 60ish rapidstrike lol
-I remember when we went to pvp and I was the only one to get randomly abused D:

There is more, but I'm too lazy to type them all

and ichi is fat 8D

Sarasa 02-03-2009 01:24 PM

/still have to outline :<
remember fay?that bunneh that drinks o:
and that guy that thought liquid was a girl o:

and pharoe is fattest

Pharoe 02-03-2009 03:12 PM

drunk fay 8D

of course I remember her!

what about sisi? +_+

bullyyou 02-03-2009 10:32 PM

omg, you make me cry .....assholes!
i still play trick, some things are pretty "fun". im 241 right now. nice exp quests, 0 party, forget about grind and never think about pvp unless you get the blood set (non myshop godly eq droped by count blood when you kill him 200 times T_T )
i remember sarasasan when i was a mage (yes i was a damn mage at first >_>) and i asked her if she knew spanish bcause "sarasa" is like "blah" in argentinian spanish xD (idk if fat mindeh remember that)
i remember when i helped bb to cheat on guild event (i wasnt in that time), so, if she won, was cheating.
i remember that party with bb healing for exp at noras xD nooob
the long noob stalk with fat mindeh fat in paradise and the predator hunt (i've lost that ****ing seal now =/ )
raxles? anyone remember him? the no talk guy?
ahm, idk, i can write a lot of things but...you know...lazy... maybe steve can do a better effort =P
cmon bro, you have some stories!
get in and drill for 50 popuri boxes to get 10k myshop and lot of trash, they are easy to get.
i'll apply to guild again soon (long story)

love ya all! i read the spam thread but idk what the hell are you talking about

and mindeh is fat

Sarasa 02-04-2009 02:19 PM

lol ._. BlahSan
i remember him o:

billeh ish also fat

Gemsplash 02-04-2009 05:33 PM

Hmmm...
I remember when I joined kinda, cuz Mindy was like "YOU SHOULD JOIN!" and I was like "Okay..."
I remember when my kitty used to be above Mindy's....hahaha.
I remember that one time when I wanted to GvG and you all were like "NO YOU FAIL BECAUSE YOU ARE LOW LEVEL!" and I went and cried in a corner
I remember that time in the Event Garden when I got stalked by that buff that wanted to rape me D:
I remember that time when we were in Kei's mycamp and found all his gay p0rn magazines
I remember when I really wanted a Santa hat and Billy sold me one.
I remember when I remade my kitty and my sheepie finally got to 3rd! Followed shortly by my keety.
Fun times D:
I wish they would last foreverrrrrr!

bullyyou 02-04-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemsplash (Post 701386)
I remember when I really wanted a Santa hat and Billy sold me one.

Give it back D=
costs 30m now !!

Gemsplash 02-04-2009 07:58 PM

Go die. In a hole. A deep one. With no indoor plumbing or comfy things to sleep on.

bullyyou 02-04-2009 10:04 PM

you didn't say that when asking for santa hat

LiquidAlucard 02-04-2009 11:15 PM

BlahSan XD
And don't forget about Dr. Shannon D8<
Dr. Shannon works wonders.

Strikegundam 02-05-2009 04:50 AM

i remember forcing pharoe as my wifey.
kei made me happy by compounding a choco shield

Jumpercable 02-06-2009 09:59 PM

lol yea whens the wedding mindy...

i remember using mikes pop points to buy stuff but i recharged him later....
I remember pharoes hax story...
I remember mytrickster.net damn that was a good site... ahh well
I remember our contests...
I remember out guild get togethers...
I remember sucking in gvg and getting mad when we died.. lol
I remember training in tech 4
i remember afking on you guys so much it wasnt funny lol
i remember the phrase pulling a steve...

lol

your turn