Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-14-2012   #4741 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Jumpercable is on a distinguished road

Summer plans, find a job, get married in august, finally buy windows so I can play games on my mac...

why aren't there any games for mac, I miss playing GAMES!!!!

How'd school screw you BB??

Anyone talk to john,mike, or any of the original crew lately?

Desi's engaged last I talked to her and had some health issues so pray for her.

I have her number if anyone wants it.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-14-2012   #4742 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

How's Aion?

How you doing logan?

Mindy WHATS UP!!!!!!!

06-17-2012   #4743 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleTrickster OnlineLord of the Rings Online

Sarasa is on a distinguished road

I just got my wisdom teeth removed, and sound weird now. ._.;; Been craving some unliquidish food @_@.

It turned out that the oral surgeon sewn my cheek to the place where the wisdom tooth was...so when I was feeling around my mouth, I went wtf why is there some weird thing there. I thought it was a watermelon (that I cut up into small pieces) got stuck in the hole and was about to pull it out, until my mom told me that they might've sewn it up since the wound might be too big. So I actually searched it up, and found out it was true . ;o;

Mom keeps telling me i sound like some toothless old lady <_> and that I'm scaring the fishies. >_>

Aion is f2p now, you should join if you want. XD
I havent been playing (at all) though...

I've ran away to Divina (run by beanfun or gamania).
I've had my eye on it since trying cbt out 8D;;. My 'silent' sis is playing with me.

06-24-2012   #4744 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

LiquidAlucard is on a distinguished road

Hey Steve! Long time without seeing you :C
Sounds like you got a nice summer planned out. I'm just messing around in Diablo 3 and on this mod for Arma 2 called Day Z. It's a zombie survival sim and it's fun, you guys should check it out

06-26-2012   #4745 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Ohhhhhh, bomb is getting married, that's really great! And it's awesome to hear that Desi is doing great too!

Unfortunately I didn't meet Mike or John either, I wonder what's up with their lives.

My guess next in line is Ichi getting married
*slaps ichi's swallowed face*

And I don't think my computer can run Diablo III, Liquid ;_;

Anyway, I graduate this year so the pressure is really high. Not to mention I have to finish 208320203982930283 things till August, so I've been really busy.

06-30-2012   #4746 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Do you have a friend who has a trial key for D3 Pharoe?

07-27-2012   #4747 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

yea.. and yo!!! I'm getting windows next week... wooot!!! Illegally I mean legally...

Trickster here I come..

Mike has been playing it lately, he's on Facebook.. I let him use my fox account to finish a quest...

There's an instant third job quest that gives you instant third job from level 30... one per account.. check it out..

07-27-2012   #4748 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

BB...my fall semester of school starts in august... i know wha thou mean about busy busy busy....

07-30-2012   #4749 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Mike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the rough

Aw man, it's been a LONG time guys!

How is everyone? I am indeed playing Trickster again and trying to convince Steve to get the guild rebooted. I have missed all of you guys so much X_X

Quick update on my life:
I have graduated with a degree in Mathematics after 3 years of university, had two girlfriends (neither of which very successfully :P), moved out and then back into my parent's house, changed best friends 3 times and now I am looking for a job as a teacher!

I'm really getting super cereal with Trickster atm. It is now my number one hobby. I would really like if you guys would start playing again but I understand that after such a long period of time that's unlikely for a few :/ However, I was wondering if anyone could help me out at all, like lending me some of your accounts for a bit. I promise they will be kept in the best condition (or Steve will tell me off lol). I need so many damn cards X_x

Also, if anyone has kept in contact with John at all. Omg please tell me ASAP. Me and him need some kinda reunion.

Also, Mindy and Pharoe have logged in 3 days ago according to the guild member record?

Love you guys,
Peace!

Currently: Graduated and looking for work!

07-30-2012   #4750 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Glad to see some members back.

Jewelia: PrettyUglyFox, Illiterate Sheep, RainbowKitty
Fantasia: PinheadLarry

07-31-2012   #4751 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hey pretty sorry you've been paying by yourself this whole time... holding exodus down!!

How's the game now? What are some of the differences? How's the community?

07-31-2012   #4752 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mike you graduated?? How come I didn't know that.. congrats man!!!! We'll talk about the gas later.. and for exodus, mike and I are going to try and bring exodus back... we're racing to 400 (once I install windows which is in the mail to me this week) come join us!!!

NOW!!!

08-01-2012   #4753 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all

Oh, it's so great hearing of you and puf too!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to play trickster, but I could install it just to talk to you guys (and stalk you, obviously). I dunno why it shows that I logged in recently though, because it has been more than a year, if I'm not mistaken. My main issue with trickster now is that my notebook has the same keys for functional shortcuts and the F-whatever stuff, so I can't use skills without cutting wifi connection off or changing the brightness ;_;

Are there new skills or even classes now, Mike? How are things for Earth sheep? Is botulism cloud still not working, lol?

08-01-2012   #4754 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Mike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the roughMike is a jewel in the rough

Yes! I think botulism cloud is fixed. Also, new skills coming out in August! Im so excited. Itll be great to see you again pharoe :3

So guys I just did a card count and im not even at 1k. I need 1.7k cards and after all that to be this far away is x-x

so a massive appeal to everyone! Any and all cards would be highly appreciated. Npc and monster. I need over 700 more x.x

Currently: Graduated and looking for work!

08-01-2012   #4755 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

PrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura aboutPrettyUglyFox has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpercable
Hey pretty sorry you've been paying by yourself this whole time... holding exodus down!!

How's the game now? What are some of the differences? How's the community?
The community's....not the best. XD The game's turned into a solo-fest. Parties are pretty rare. The game's actually not too different than what is was a few years ago. Just some new features and junk.

08-02-2012   #4756 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

what keeps you playing puff??

And BB, have you googled and seen if theres a way to turn off the keyboard functions?

08-02-2012   #4757 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
WonderKing Online

Eh, I don't really play. I just go AFK a lot. XD I'm still only level 163 after all these years!

08-02-2012   #4758 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

lol... i know what you mean.. it's such a good game "memory" wise.. it's hard to leave it.. I have a lot of great memories from trickster.. tons..

love you guys..

08-03-2012   #4759 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I might have to jump back in and say hey ;o

08-04-2012   #4760 (permalink)
wants your bucket

I was able to turn off my function keys so I can now use skills (even if the f-stuff keys in this keyboard are in awkward places).
Today I logged in and gave my cards to diff, I wish I saw more of you guys online!