ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > ~Euphoria~ Guild

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~
Smile The End

Hi Euphoria.

You guys might have noticed that I haven't been on in a bit. You might also have noticed that I am no longer ranked on the Trickster Website.

I am officially done with Trickster. I've had a few good years with this game, and I gotta say - this is by far the best guild I've been a part of.

The ironic part is I've been given a permanent ban due to "Penalty cumulative", a mere week before I planned to quit for good anyway. It's probably better this way - I won't be coming back. I've got my work terms and my 3rd year of university to focus on, so I don't regret this one bit.

I'll log on with my lion to say goodbye to everyone later. Before I go, I just wanted to thank you guys for the good times. You're all awesome.

EDIT: I want to thank all my non-euphoria friends too. Everyone I played with in this game made it fun. Whether it was the few intellectuals I liked to talk to, the friendly people I joked around with, or my arch-nemesis GOW members who I loved to war with. All of you were reasons I stuck around as long as I did.

-SharpFire (Blunt)

P.S. : I'll add you guys on msn. In case you wanna keep in touch.
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

Last edited by Sharp; 04-02-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!?!?!?

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

04-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Sharp ;-;............!!!! :< ban reason is stupid. Good luck with life though

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

04-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300

NO WAY SHARP D: Do you know what's the reason this time? (beside it's cumulative) Dam I still can't believe Q_Q.
Watchu know about Phoe?

04-02-2011   #5 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

DESTROY THE HATERS!!!! DESTROY THEM ALL!!!

04-02-2011   #6 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of

I have a good idea of why. I don't think it wasn't anything like language, but I don't care much either. Like I said, this has been a long time coming.

and yeah! good song.
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

04-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

I'll punch them in the face so hard like a walnut so that their faces would split into two and the half of their noses would hit their ears.

04-02-2011   #8 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300

Dam i'm still shocked T-T. Well i still have faith for you to come back. But it's ok sharp, you lead this game like a pro and yet you're succeeding in a better game called life. Wishing you the best with school and girls obviously . But I still don't give up on you!!
Watchu know about Phoe?

04-02-2011   #9 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodybun
''you lead this game like a pro and yet you're succeeding in a better game called life''

10char

04-02-2011   #10 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Didn't really get to know you, but that sucks that you're quitting. Good luck with your school work and life. :3

04-02-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

LightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to allLightClaw is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to LightClaw
IGN: Auruxism/HD/Noelle
Level: 30x/26x/24x

Good luck Sharp (>' ')b Hope school goes well for you man.

04-02-2011   #12 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp
-SharpFire (Blunt)

OMG BLUNT ;_____;.........;_________________________________ ________;

04-02-2011   #13 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

AND SORRY...I just have to add...WHAT ABOUT NITEFIRE

04-03-2011   #14 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLegend
Peace out. I told you not to screw with me :].
Haha I knew you'd be here Youp. Regardless, without my desire to exterminate you, I wouldn't have enjoyed PVP half as much. So thank you
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

04-03-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Saga

ansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to beholdansem112 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: J/G-Blade, ansem/Jannicus
Class: GLad/Duke to_mercenary
Level: J-352, G-296
Guild: Benevolence

What a shame sharp~ Nevertheless it was fun having you around!
I wish you the bes tin life dude!

04-03-2011   #16 (permalink)
♥ my 'bear

Liyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of lightLiyrreiana is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Liyrreiana
IGN: Jaybeeee | Liyrreiana
Class: Bunny | Sheep to_champion
Guild: Retribution° | Katamari

Best of luck at university and in life! Sorry to hear about the ban even though you were quitting anyway.

04-03-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

Omg Sharp. : (
Sucks that you're leaving bro.

Good luck with your things!

04-03-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Blunt.

04-03-2011   #19 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Good bye....

I r Bulletproof~

04-03-2011   #20 (permalink)
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Wow. I will miss every bit of the members in Euphoria I know. O_O I did not expect this.

Good luck Sharp. Cabala island is fun with everyone I know around. I'm not good at saying good bye to, but I wish you the luck (again)!