ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guilds > ~Euphoria~ Guild

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-14-2011   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp
Hi Euphoria.

You guys might have noticed that I haven't been on in a bit. You might also have noticed that I am no longer ranked on the Trickster Website.

I am officially done with Trickster. I've had a few good years with this game, and I gotta say - this is by far the best guild I've been a part of.

The ironic part is I've been given a permanent ban due to "Penalty cumulative", a mere week before I planned to quit for good anyway. It's probably better this way - I won't be coming back. I've got my work terms and my 3rd year of university to focus on, so I don't regret this one bit.

I'll log on with my lion to say goodbye to everyone later. Before I go, I just wanted to thank you guys for the good times. You're all awesome.

EDIT: I want to thank all my non-euphoria friends too. Everyone I played with in this game made it fun. Whether it was the few intellectuals I liked to talk to, the friendly people I joked around with, or my arch-nemesis GOW members who I loved to war with. All of you were reasons I stuck around as long as I did.

-SharpFire (Blunt)

P.S. : I'll add you guys on msn. In case you wanna keep in touch.
Aw.. damn. I just joined the guild last week or so and you're already gone. D: You're still our highest member even if you're banned <3 (If I ever stop being lazy, that is 8D) Good luck with university and stuff, Sharp.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-15-2011   #42 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
IGN: SharpFire/SharpLight/-PL
Level: 351/277/213
Guild: ~Euphoria~

I just want to thank all those GOW guys and gals who took the time to come to this thread. Without making me want to leave on my own terms (not Youp's), I wouldn't have gotten UNBANNED.

I wasn't even planning on appealing until they showed up.

Mind you, I'm still quitting. It's just been delayed until my uni starts again and I get busy...so I might log on once or twice in the next two weeks.
??? 264/260 Gladiator
??? 221/210 Mercenary
??? 212/207 Scientist
...and many more

Last edited by Sharp; 04-16-2011 at 04:02 PM.

04-16-2011   #43 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

LOOOOL.

And ;_____;.

04-16-2011   #44 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Wow man you suck

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants