ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Wiki

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of
Default Data Load Status

This will be a bit easier than PM's...

I'm going to start using this as a running thread for questions and concerns and such.

In trying to load all the data into a database, I've run into some inconsistent stuff... I've mostly just been nulling it out but I'll still give you an idea what I've done.

RESOLVED ISSUES

ITEMS
-Removed the 7 or 8 untranslated columns that were all 0's. The only place it any of them were ever set to 1 was 5-7 rows of items called 'unused'
-Removed all the incomplete rows (no name, id, just untranslated text or any rows which were just an id)

MONSTERS
-Removed all drop references which were not numbers, replaced with 0.
-Sky Blue Young CoccKo (10620600) has a Defense % value of 'q', replaced with 0.
-Removed rear column of untranslated text.
-I think I removed some incomplete rows...

OUTSTANDING ISSUES

ITEMS
-Duplicate ItemIDs.... what should I do with those?
10032780 (Liquid Fuel(Quest), Gas Fuel(Quest))
10050604 (Orange Baby Marionette, Marionette Baby Orange)
10050605 (Golem Baby Orange, Orange Baby Golem)
10060200 (Wind Guardian(Small), Wind Guardian(Small))
10060202 (Wind Guardian(Large), Wind Guardian(Large))
20050022 (Spotlight, Spotlight)

MONSTERS
-Duplicate idnums... what should I do with those (they are all Level 0)?
30040004 (Western Fruit Tree, TREE)
30280005 (CONTAINER, Container)
30290005 (Wooden Box, Wooden Box)

CRITERIA FOR EXCLUDING DATA

I'd appreciate if you could give me a thumbs-up/thumbs-down on each of these as a way of filtering out what actually needs a page...

ITEMS
-??? You said some items with (Unused) actually show up?

MONSTERS
-LV = 0 (Excludes 277 rows. Most look like map objects, skill dummy monsters, gathering skill points? Most have missing or crazy stats (127 in all stats and 9999-9999 damage? all 1? Some have legitimate looking stats but bad names: GreenMons, Bloody, ANIMAL, INSECT, MAGIC_CREATURE)
-

TABLE SCHEMA

If you want to see what I've called the fields in the table...
ITEMS
Spoiler!

MONSTERS
Spoiler!

Last edited by Zegridathes; 11-10-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

If you need help identifying which parameters match with which columns I can help, since most of them are shortened.

Which would be the best for the bot, a single parameter called Drop or a bunch of slots with rarity parameters?

11-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

I updated OP

11-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zegridathes

OUTSTANDING ISSUES

ITEMS
-Duplicate ItemIDs.... what should I do with those?
10032780 (Liquid Fuel(Quest), Gas Fuel(Quest)) Delete, quest items are triggers and these are probably the same trigger. We don't need all the quest items.
10050604 (Orange Baby Marionette, Marionette Baby Orange) Use Orange Baby Marionette, marionette baby orange seems like a failed translation swept under the bed.
10050605 (Golem Baby Orange, Orange Baby Golem) same as above.
10060200 (Wind Guardian(Small), Wind Guardian(Small))
10060202 (Wind Guardian(Large), Wind Guardian(Large))
20050022 (Spotlight, Spotlight)just delete the copies, there's plenty of room for errors

MONSTERS
-Duplicate idnums... what should I do with those (they are all Level 0)?
30040004 (Western Fruit Tree, TREE)
30280005 (CONTAINER, Container)
30290005 (Wooden Box, Wooden Box)
These are just Objects in the game that you can break for some drops. TREE and CONTAINER are debugs, the rest are valid. Duplicate boxes/containers/treasure boxes are due to the fact that they have different drops depending on the location. (Beginner areas drop wooden box 1, higher levels may drop box 7, 8, etc.)
CRITERIA FOR EXCLUDING DATA

I'd appreciate if you could give me a thumbs-up/thumbs-down on each of these as a way of filtering out what actually needs a page...

ITEMS
-??? You said some items with (Unused) actually show up?
I've seen Time-Space Fire Staff(Unused) in game, though it may be the only exception. Notice how there isn't a normal Time-Space Fire staff, just the unused one so it might be a RUNDOWNGG.
MONSTERS
-LV = 0 (Excludes 277 rows. Most look like map objects, skill dummy monsters, gathering skill points? Most have missing or crazy stats (127 in all stats and 9999-9999 damage? all 1? Some have legitimate looking stats but bad names: GreenMons, Bloody, ANIMAL, INSECT, MAGIC_CREATURE)
-Delete everything except map objects. Some objects will have a copy since Farmers can grow plants with different drops, these should have CULTURE as a category, so change the name of those to something like Tree (Grown).

TABLE SCHEMA

If you want to see what I've called the fields in the table... *corrects a few and wonders if that's how you're naming the parameters*
ITEMS
Spoiler!

MONSTERS
Spoiler!
That's all I can say, I guess. A few of the columns in the tables aren't needed, but we could just exclude the parameters from the template so they won't show up anyway.

For monster drops, is it a good idea to just use..

Quote:
Drop=[[Image:ECO Item.gif]][[Items/Equipment:Item|Item]] (Rarity)<br>[[Image:ECO Item.gif]][[Items/Equipment:Item|Item]] (Rarity)<br>etc..
And possibly create a MonsterList when making drop lists for Item pages. This isn't really needed so it's fine if you don't.

Last edited by Noperative; 11-10-2009 at 04:16 PM.

11-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games

The column names are just... sorta derived from csv column names... thinks like . and # and other characters just complicate things so I accounted for them... also dupe names.

11-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Do you want the template parameters changed so it'll be easier for the bot? Or is it fine to leave them as it is?

11-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

So this is what I'm hoping for the monster dump to look like:

Spoiler!

Parts in blue are only to be put in if they are not 0 or null.

Skill and Item Drops should be in their proper naming, so you'll have to cross reference with the Skill and Item tables.

When making a link in the Drops, if the linked page does NOT have another page linking to it, rewrite Items: to Equipment: . If it STILL does not have a page linking to it rewrite it to Pet: . Even if the bot makes a error and sends some pages into Pet, it'll be a lot easier to detect the errors than having to sift through the Item and Equipment categories.

I'll plan out how I hope the bot should dump an Item page later but it's a lot bigger than a Monster template.

Last edited by Noperative; 11-17-2009 at 05:01 PM.