ggFTW (
-   Emil Chronicle Online Technical Issues (
-   -   Ffffing fail. (

RoflKnife 09-30-2009 01:14 PM

Ffffing fail.
I patch, patch gameguard, and it freezes my computer. I restart computer, try again, freezes my computer. Well, maybe it doesn't freeze it. I'm sure it happens right after gameguard loads, before the client loads. Everything is just unresponsive. But if I have task manager up, it doesn't freeze that, though if I click out of it it does freeze. I can still TRY to end process and crap on stuff, but it lags or something, and doesn't actually work.

HRLP. FFFFing fail. Also had that MRB viewer thing before, but I removed it and did the patching and stuff.

Oh, and if it helps...ECO client V6.

Amanda 09-30-2009 01:17 PM

V6 is the right version.

I had no problems updating, and I had the CBT setup still.

RoflKnife 09-30-2009 01:27 PM

I patched from the CBT too.

...It'd be a lot easier to fix this problem if it gave me a freaking error and not just a random computer freeze every god damn time.

EDIT: Problem solved, I experimented with moving files and crap around in the ECO folder...and...then started it and waited 30 seconds, it loaded. Don't know what fixed it, don't ask me.

RoflKnife 10-06-2009 02:20 PM

I ****ing lied. It actually randomly chooses when to ****ing work or not to. And today, I don't think it's gonna ****ing work at all. Jesus christ, restarting my computer for 2 hours, trying to get the god damn piece of shit to not do it's pseudo freeze shit.

The only bloody idea I have left is to replace the eco, eco config, and ecownd text files. Someone, upload them and send me the link...or at least copy and paste the contents so I can copy paste them inside my folder...>_>...

...Double post because nobody would see this otherwise.

Sambo 10-07-2009 01:59 AM

try uninstalling it all and deleting the ECO folder for the other misc things you added Like Mrb Viewer etc, and then reinstall?