ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online Questions & Answers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BubbleMistress has a spectacular aura aboutBubbleMistress has a spectacular aura about
Default Points recharge?

So liek. Has anyone from outside the Asian countries been able to recharge their accounts through ECO[MY]? I was looking into it yesterday, so see how to get it to work, and I tried registering my ECO account (that I registered with MY) to a Runup[MY] account, only to have Runup[MY] not recognize any of my ECO accounts. Runup[SG] works fine for registering accounts...though I must say, their customer service is fast, but gives no answers. And now I'm hearing that [MY] cards won't work for [SG] Runup, making the price for Runup points $14.70 a batch instead of $11.90. Do ECO[MY] accounts just link back to Runup[SG] automatically or something?

confusionpl0x.
Where am I now?
[?]

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rova is on a distinguished road
IGN: Roxas
Class: Bounty Hunter lt_blader
Level: 777
Guild: Kirameki/Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleMistress
So liek. Has anyone from outside the Asian countries been able to recharge their accounts through ECO[MY]? I was looking into it yesterday, so see how to get it to work, and I tried registering my ECO account (that I registered with MY) to a Runup[MY] account, only to have Runup[MY] not recognize any of my ECO accounts. Runup[SG] works fine for registering accounts...though I must say, their customer service is fast, but gives no answers. And now I'm hearing that [MY] cards won't work for [SG] Runup, making the price for Runup points $14.70 a batch instead of $11.90. Do ECO[MY] accounts just link back to Runup[SG] automatically or something?

confusionpl0x.
I use Eco SG by going to MOL.com. You can buy a card there.

As for your linking accounts problem, you probably registered as an SG account on ECO, which is why it's incompatible. SG and MY accounts are separate banks. You register as an SG ECO player, you have to link it to SG. Same for MY. All in all, you registered as SG, so you have to stick to SG prices. You said you registered as a MY player, but if that were true there would be no problem linking it to the MY member account. I think something screwy happened when you sent your info, lol.

This is true, MY cards don't work for SG. Fail me. You can transfer the points to an SG card..for an additional 10 points....but the lowest batch is 380.

I don't understand your last question.

All in all, confusing, crappy, lame, bad service. Add anything else you can think of.
Grand Chase: Roxas 40 Striker -Retired-
SG/MY ECO Online: Roxas Lvl 78 Bounty Hunter -Retired-
EU S4 League: .KagamineRen -Semi-Active-
FFXI: Rethe, Lvl 75 Sam
Grand Fantasia: Luneth Lvl 60 Assassin, Kizuna -Semi-Active-

10-18-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BubbleMistress has a spectacular aura aboutBubbleMistress has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rova
I use Eco SG by going to MOL.com. You can buy a card there.

As for your linking accounts problem, you probably registered as an SG account on ECO, which is why it's incompatible. SG and MY accounts are separate banks. You register as an SG ECO player, you have to link it to SG. Same for MY. All in all, you registered as SG, so you have to stick to SG prices. You said you registered as a MY player, but if that were true there would be no problem linking it to the MY member account. I think something screwy happened when you sent your info, lol.

This is true, MY cards don't work for SG. Fail me. You can transfer the points to an SG card..for an additional 10 points....but the lowest batch is 380.

All in all, confusing, crappy, lame, bad service. Add anything else you can think of.
What do you mean by "You can transfer the points to an SG card"? And also, I'm getting some screwy message about 'your Luna character is not Lv30 yet', barring me from recharging. Are they serious?! Do we really need Lv30 Luna characters to recharge?!

Quote:
When I registered my accounts, I used the Register ID window that pops up when the client starts-- which supposedly links back to [MY], according to the URL on the popup window...but I'm guessing they just threw us into the [SG] database instead of [MY]...which is stupid.
Where am I now?
[?]

Last edited by BubbleMistress; 10-18-2009 at 06:23 AM.

10-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rova is on a distinguished road
IGN: Roxas
Class: Bounty Hunter lt_blader
Level: 777
Guild: Kirameki/Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleMistress
What do you mean by "You can transfer the points to an SG card"? And also, I'm getting some screwy message about 'your Luna character is not Lv30 yet', barring me from recharging. Are they serious?! Do we really need Lv30 Luna characters to recharge?!

Go to the MY Points shop site, you will have an option to trade MY points to SG...for an additional 10 points. Yes, you need that Luna ID at level 30 on that account to recharge.

When I registered my accounts, I used the Register ID window that pops up when the client starts-- which supposedly links back to [MY], according to the URL on the popup window...but I'm guessing they just threw us into the [SG] database instead of [MY]...which is stupid.
There is an option in that Pop up to choose whether you are SG or MY; at default it is at SG. It doesn't matter where the link is from. The system is still retarded.
Grand Chase: Roxas 40 Striker -Retired-
SG/MY ECO Online: Roxas Lvl 78 Bounty Hunter -Retired-
EU S4 League: .KagamineRen -Semi-Active-
FFXI: Rethe, Lvl 75 Sam
Grand Fantasia: Luneth Lvl 60 Assassin, Kizuna -Semi-Active-