ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online Questions & Answers

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Tiane is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Tiane
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 2xx
Default Need a translation.

"Pairetsuboma," The failure of synthesis in the junk shop treasure Doroppuaiansausu replace 100 pieces 14

Engrish is not my forte.

Trying to figure out all the way to get red jericho's. Jwiki says as caterpillar, which ive killed tons of and only gotten one red jericho. Okajeri which I can't remember what its called here, but ive killed plenty of those too and gotten none, it says you need the knowledge and claims its a plant monster so farmers should be able to get it. And obviously, that last part which I can't quite figure out.
Pr 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Um, basically it means, if you take 100 Fail Compounds to the Junk Shop in Iron City you can get 1 free Red Jericho. I only know this b/c I've tried it in CBT.

10-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all
IGN: Sambolade/Sambo/etc...
Class: Scout/Shaman/Vates/Ranger/Miner/Merchant/Farmer
Level: 44/29/27/28/27/28/27
Guild: Loli Brigade/Meido Brigade

And I think the Junk Shop in Dowtown gets you 1 free Blue Jerico for 100 Fail Compounds