ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online Hunting Grounds

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default Collecting Airship Furniture!

I'm currently collecting furniture for the ring's airship. If you're still playing, have a mid-leveled farmer or carpenter, please help me out on this. This is also part of the plan in getting more players back to RunUp ECO. The more players we have, the quicker I can host a Ring based/ player based event (With cash prizes?!)!

But first, my airship needs a good refurbishing! I would need some particular furnitures to make the ring's airship look presentable. People has been claiming that we've disappeared off the server, lets make a legendary come back and show who's boss*!

*Small note, we should be helping everyone out to increase our current "non-existant" popularity with the community. With enough popularity, we can virtually "Change" the community!

Back to the airship furniture problem, I'll need:

- 9 Wooden Fences
- Armchairs and tables

- Any other furniture would be nice~

Now, as a way to check how many players would actually come back and play ECO (I doubt theres even enough for a single ring, currently.) with me and Kotarou, since they've removed Gameguard and the lag doesn't seems to be affecting me after all.

I'll see to the event and stuffs, hopefully I would be able to come up with something so long if we can get enough members to participate in it. With enough members, I won't mind spending a few bucks on 380 PTs for prizes~

If my prediction is right, once the ring's airship is filled, there will be sufficient players for us to take over, and command, RunUp ECO...! Trust me, this isn't something one person can do alone.

This is Kyuubey

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.