ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online Hunting Grounds

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold
Default N>Help on the Cabbage Quest

@___@; so yeah, i went to do the cabbage quest to get that mini crawler pet,
So i talked to mogu mogu and she mentioned her 4 kids,

I talked to the one in Far East city and it said its happy and she can smell mogu mogu's scent on my bla bla bla :v

I talked to the One inside East Cape the results were the same as above ^

Then i talked to the one in the Inn outside East cape, It says its hungry or somthing so it took my Cabbage(Lettuce?) Then after that, It didnt say anything like the other two up there :v i talked to it again and it said its still hungry or somthing o_O; So i thought that was finished.

So i went to The one in East Acronia plains beside the guild merchant.
Here's what he says:
"Wah Please dont hurt my Squirmy" o.o;;

So yeah. Any help from those who finished this quest ;_;?

Shnao and i cant figure out whats wrong :<

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Try feeding the other one again o-o

10-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Symp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lyne
Class: Farmer
Level: 25/25
Guild: Meido Brigade

Your not suppose to use lettuce...you literally have to use the actual item "cabbage" which is dropped from a high lvl monster or you can get it randomly from box 7.

10-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symp
Your not suppose to use lettuce...you literally have to use the actual item "cabbage" which is dropped from a high lvl monster or you can get it randomly from box 7.
Yes i did have cabbage ._.; lol because lettuce wont work even if it says It wants lettuce.

10-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Symp is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lyne
Class: Farmer
Level: 25/25
Guild: Meido Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuNyan
Yes i did have cabbage ._.; lol because lettuce wont work even if it says It wants lettuce.
Hmm that's really awkward let me try reading over a few things and I'll edit this post if I find out anything you may have missed o.o

Edit: You are over lvl 18 with 30+prestige right? How to check how much prestige you have I do not know =D

Have you tried going back to the mother carrier and speaking to it, after that you have to enter the house beside the mother carrier and speak to the old man and that's how your suppose to finish the quest o.o

Not sure if the cabbage is suppose to disappear from your inventory, so if everything else fails try redoing the entire thing over :S

Last edited by Symp; 10-09-2009 at 02:43 PM.

10-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symp
Hmm that's really awkward let me try reading over a few things and I'll edit this post if I find out anything you may have missed o.o

Edit: You are over lvl 18 with 30+prestige right? How to check how much prestige you have I do not know =D

Have you tried going back to the mother carrier and speaking to it, after that you have to enter the house beside the mother carrier and speak to the old man and that's how your suppose to finish the quest o.o

Not sure if the cabbage is suppose to disappear from your inventory, so if everything else fails try redoing the entire thing over :S
Yep, Im lvl 35 with more than 30 prestige :< and yea ;_; i tried doing that and still nothing >: ill try redoing it again... after i get another cabbage .____.;

10-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

By the way, I think this should be moved to the Hunting Grounds LOLOL. We haven't got a post there yet. ^_^;

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!