ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Emil Chronicle Online Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   N>Help on the Cabbage Quest (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-hunting-grounds/60029-n-help-cabbage-quest.html)

Rie 10-08-2009 07:26 PM

N>Help on the Cabbage Quest
 
@___@; so yeah, i went to do the cabbage quest to get that mini crawler pet,
So i talked to mogu mogu and she mentioned her 4 kids,

I talked to the one in Far East city and it said its happy and she can smell mogu mogu's scent on my bla bla bla :v

I talked to the One inside East Cape the results were the same as above ^

Then i talked to the one in the Inn outside East cape, It says its hungry or somthing so it took my Cabbage(Lettuce?) Then after that, It didnt say anything like the other two up there :v i talked to it again and it said its still hungry or somthing o_O; So i thought that was finished.

So i went to The one in East Acronia plains beside the guild merchant.
Here's what he says:
"Wah Please dont hurt my Squirmy" o.o;;

So yeah. Any help from those who finished this quest ;_;?

Shnao and i cant figure out whats wrong :<

Amanda 10-08-2009 07:28 PM

Try feeding the other one again o-o

Symp 10-08-2009 08:43 PM

Your not suppose to use lettuce...you literally have to use the actual item "cabbage" which is dropped from a high lvl monster or you can get it randomly from box 7.

Rie 10-08-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Symp (Post 1008185)
Your not suppose to use lettuce...you literally have to use the actual item "cabbage" which is dropped from a high lvl monster or you can get it randomly from box 7.

Yes i did have cabbage ._.; lol because lettuce wont work even if it says It wants lettuce.

Symp 10-09-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzuNyan (Post 1008190)
Yes i did have cabbage ._.; lol because lettuce wont work even if it says It wants lettuce.

Hmm that's really awkward let me try reading over a few things and I'll edit this post if I find out anything you may have missed o.o

Edit: You are over lvl 18 with 30+prestige right? How to check how much prestige you have I do not know =D

Have you tried going back to the mother carrier and speaking to it, after that you have to enter the house beside the mother carrier and speak to the old man and that's how your suppose to finish the quest o.o

Not sure if the cabbage is suppose to disappear from your inventory, so if everything else fails try redoing the entire thing over :S

Rie 10-09-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Symp (Post 1009050)
Hmm that's really awkward let me try reading over a few things and I'll edit this post if I find out anything you may have missed o.o

Edit: You are over lvl 18 with 30+prestige right? How to check how much prestige you have I do not know =D

Have you tried going back to the mother carrier and speaking to it, after that you have to enter the house beside the mother carrier and speak to the old man and that's how your suppose to finish the quest o.o

Not sure if the cabbage is suppose to disappear from your inventory, so if everything else fails try redoing the entire thing over :S

Yep, Im lvl 35 with more than 30 prestige :< and yea ;_; i tried doing that and still nothing >: ill try redoing it again... after i get another cabbage .____.;

ArturiaPendragon 10-09-2009 10:04 PM

By the way, I think this should be moved to the Hunting Grounds LOLOL. We haven't got a post there yet. ^_^;


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.