ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all
IGN: Sambolade/Sambo/etc...
Class: Scout/Shaman/Vates/Ranger/Miner/Merchant/Farmer
Level: 44/29/27/28/27/28/27
Guild: Loli Brigade/Meido Brigade
Default [Guide] List of Chest Accessories

I made a list of Chest Accessories including stats, requirements, where to buy it, which quest rewards it, what drops it, how to make it, and other methods in obtaining them.

I made it in Excel for convenience for me so I don't have to edit it to fit into a thread where forum coding may muck it up and as well as convenience for viewers to easily view the list in a clear detailed manner.

Note that the names with ? at the end means the name is most likely not exactly the name as it is in Global ECO, however it is very close so it is easily figured out what is what.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chest Accessory.zip (9.1 KB, 69 views)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Holy crap, nice job! @_@