Skill Point Guide
Skill Points are basically the points you need to level up your skills as well as learn them.
This includes free skill points and quest skill points!
Iron City (South)
1. The First Skill Point is located at the bottom floor of Iron City.
At the Top Left Corner will be a fortune teller looking lady.
Talk to her and you will gain a extra skill point for FREE!
2. The Second Skill Point is located on the OTHER SIDE of the upper floor.
You can get here by taking the bottom left corner stairs at the bottom floor.
The NPC is located at the side somewhere she is a "Flower Girl" pay her 1G for a skill point.
3. The Third Skill Point is located at the top of the Volcano two maps before the town.
You must talk to a Salamander. BEWARE STRONG MONSTERS ARE LOCATED HERE.
Land of Morg (West)
1. The First Skill Point is located in the Merchant's house talk to the servant on the left when you enter and he will complain about his hair give him a "Hairloss Treatment Potion" and you will gain an option if you want a skill point now or later (Second Job)
Fareast Town (East)
1. First Skill Point can be obtained at the barn at the over a cliff. Talk to the NPC who says his chick are missing. Go find every chick you confirm that they are captured if they are angry at you. (They turn pink) After they all turn pink go back to the farmer and you will get a free skill point.
2. Second Skill Point is obtained by talking to the lady near the dye lady in the town. She will give you a lunchbox to deliver to someone. Give the lunchbox to the person at the bottom left of the mini map (He is located past the farmers). He will then ask if you want a song or a skill point. Pick any it doesn't matter you get the skill point anyways.
3. Third Skill Point can be obtained by talking to Farmer Sam. He will give you a quest which won't take up any quest points. All you have to do is whack a bunch of weed. (to make his dru-) Once you are done go back and talk to him and he will give you a skill point.
North Prom (North)
1. First Skill Point is obtained by talking to the giant hologram lady at the northern building guarded by two guards. (All you have to do is walk straight after entering the town).
2. Second Skill Point is obtained by having a Mage Class character smuggle you into the Sorcerer's Room which is in the Mage School (?) (It has 4 entrances). Talk to the Sorcerer and you will obtain a free skill point. After you are allowed to reset your stat and skills ONCE if you want. You can do it later if you want.
1. You can obtain a skill point by doing Endless Corridor's First Quest (Killing the Sandworm/Crawler (?))
You will not obtain the kill if you are possessing someone. So please get out of possession and attack the monster at least once. After you finished the quest you can leave and finish up the quest. After you take the Ring to the Old Man located WEST of UPTOWN. (Note: You may only obtain one AP from this quest)
You can obtain other skill points by doing the other quests as well.
More to be updated stay tuned.
I think that building in Morg is actually the Merchant Guild.
Oh ok I'll change that :x
Are these like repeatable? or Just a one time thing?
Oh poo.. no infinite skill points then ):
I know it sounds ridiculous but its good to dream~
i have a question
where's north prom and endless corridor?
Northern Promenade is a town north of Acropolis. Endless Corridor is a 40 floor dungeon in the desert.
Endless Corridor is located in Staff Desert.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.