ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-11-2010   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

otaku998 will become famous soon enough

May be he thought he deserved a better place and went off, or because he has a proper grammar and personality that RunUP thought he didn't deserve to work for them and sent him off ~~~~

And lol'd at that pic xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-11-2010   #42 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I'm repatching idECO just to fool around on it now lol

EDIT:

It didn't work out so well.
Same thing happened to me as bottom post.

Last edited by Shnao; 06-11-2010 at 03:41 PM.

06-11-2010   #43 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I couldn't get past patch version 53. ;__;

Good luck to anyone that tries.

06-11-2010   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ima getting really impatient so i might as well try that. Good luck to myself lol

Though i thought idECO doesn't have these kind of patching problems?

06-11-2010   #45 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

It didn't at first but now I just have no idea. lol It trolled me through patches 53_13~53_16 :v.

06-11-2010   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ID ECO full version installer http://116.0.0.17/eco_setup_SAGA6_7.exe

Use this better? No need to patch i mean since it wrote full version or i might be missing something =x

Last edited by otaku998; 06-11-2010 at 10:34 PM.

06-11-2010   #47 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

I clicked and downloaded and saw

Estimated time left: 138hr

and immediately proceeded with a FUUUUUUUUUU--

Thanks though.

06-12-2010   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LOL i haven't tried to download it yet cuz was asking around, didn't know that link is that slow now you made me go FFFFFFFFF in my mind too

*cough* That aside, this is what i got from the chat
----Still need to patch but it would be above version 53. Version 53 is the Saga 6-7 patch, which is over 200MB+ patch. That installer already include the big patch.
Just make sure to run the launcher with "Run as administrator" if using Vista or Windows 7. So you won't have update problems.----

Not really recommend everyone to try if your download time is unfortunately around 100 hours+ (!!) like Shnao xD since if you try and it doesn't work.........I will try it myself later though

Last edited by otaku998; 06-12-2010 at 12:16 AM.

06-12-2010   #49 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

I'ma try and patch it again and if it doesn't work, I'll use your link instead. lol

06-12-2010   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Best luck to you, by all means

Edit : Lol, the download started out pretty fast like 200kb/s then it gradually got worse till the points 40 hours. Seems like i am more or less suffering the same fate

Last edited by otaku998; 06-12-2010 at 02:11 AM.

06-13-2010   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hitori will become famous soon enoughHitori will become famous soon enough

Um...I still play, but its mostly to hang out w/ friends. Im pretty annoyed w/ Runup as well -____- Buuut...well, you're prolly all gonna give me some pretty "like thats ever gonna happen" responses, but hear me out. I spoke about it to my ring (Im Kasai if anyone has seen me around XD) and Ive sent off an email to gala-net/gpotato, asking if I were to create a petition would they consider creating a server of Emil of their own? Only sent it today so Im sure I'll hafta wait a lil while for a response, but..yeah, just so ya know theres a possibility of me needing signatures owo Eheh, I know this seems very overly-optimistic, but Emil being my first mmo (and such a cute mmo at that) I found it sad that all my friends were vanishing. Even if I do hafta start again, as long as Im starting again in a more looked-after Emil environment, Im happy~

YES MMOS' ARE SRS BIZNEZZ 8DDD

Emil Chronicle IGN: Kasai

06-14-2010   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

If you need help, and i can do it, you bet i will gladly do it as much as i can since my feeling is very similar to you about ECO

Edit : The full version installer idECO link - downloaded and tested on patching, work fine and the patching was done successfully. Still the download time for it was so much though

Last edited by otaku998; 06-14-2010 at 10:35 AM.

06-14-2010   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Hitori will become famous soon enoughHitori will become famous soon enough

Ahah, thanks, otaku998 ^_^ Well, I did get a reply =3 Basically, they said that they would have to look into if whether or not Runup own exclusive rights and that they would get back to me. They went onto say that they cant guarantee that they'll make a server of ECO, but its still something! =3 They didnt mention the petition unfortuantely, so Im going to be creating one anywayz hopefully soon and I will change the title of it if the situation changes. I'll link it here and elsewhere when I do create it. Um, if you could plug it a bit (And sign, obv) I'd be very grateful =3 (Dunno when I'll get round to creating it, Im waiting for some of my ring to show up... *sigh* sucks to be in a half-dead ring ;w; )

Emil Chronicle IGN: Kasai

06-14-2010   #54 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

It that happened, it would be the best thing that ever happened to ECO.

Now I just need runup to shut down sgmyECO so I can play on a -REAL- International server.

06-14-2010   #55 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

Gah you guys turn me off D:

lets all go play RO?

06-14-2010   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Lol RO is nice, but too old already, you need to let it go and play new moe games D:

That said, if there is an event that collects sig of people to shut down RunUP server, i would sign as much as possible !!

06-14-2010   #57 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Lol i patched FailUp's Eco and visited e_e what a Ghost town.

06-15-2010   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

redcheese will become famous soon enough

Rundown's handy work never fail to amaze people. Maybe it's time for rundown to shut down for people's benefit ?

06-15-2010   #59 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcheese
Rundown's handy work never fail to amaze people. Maybe it's time for rundown to shut down for people's benefit ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
I'ma start a Vates on sgECO again just for the heck of it (I mean, I'm sooo bored). `-` Also only if I still have that cash from the Comic Strip event.

EDIT:

LOL -uninstalls-

ffff you runup for taking away my points.
iknorite ?

06-15-2010   #60 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road
Guild: SOS Brigade

I don't know why but I can't seem to get into too many new games I always end up playing the classics D: