ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2010   #21 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I look forward to playing it too but I don't think I can't help any bit at all since I have no experience in that area.

Btw, I lol'd at this

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2010   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

otaku998 will become famous soon enough

lol me and cheese don't have any experience too, we are just helping spreading words around and join the server once it is opened xD.

And where you got that pictures lulz, look like from a RO server

Also, you said "again", mean you have played eco on a pserver before? By any chance, it is *****ECO? Just curious

Last edited by Kotarou; 06-09-2010 at 05:26 AM.

06-09-2010   #23 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Hi, private server discussions will end here : <.

Sorry~! Also, edited out the names of the pservers because Google is such a powerful search tool.

06-09-2010   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ah, sorry, i will stop now =x

This aside, by the name of this thread, i do wonder how many still playing the games now or willing to go back to it in case things like this happen. Kinda sad to see many players have given up on ECO cause of RunUP

Last edited by otaku998; 06-09-2010 at 06:01 AM.

06-09-2010   #25 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku998
lol me and cheese don't have any experience too, we are just helping spreading words around and join the server once it is opened xD.

And where you got that pictures lulz, look like from a RO server

Also, you said "again", mean you have played eco on a pserver before? By any chance, it is *****ECO? Just curious
lol I think it was from RunUp; saw it on on9g forums.
Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku998
ah, sorry, i will stop now =x

This aside, by the name of this thread, i do wonder how many still playing the games now or willing to go back to it in case things like this happen. Kinda sad to see many players have given up on ECO cause of RunUP
Yeah, it is sad, I really do miss playing the game. xD I told me friend about the pserver and he's psyched about it.

06-09-2010   #26 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I didn't give up on the game personally. If someone competent would take over I would gladly come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
Yeah, it is sad, I really do miss playing the game. xD I told me friend about the ****** and he's psyched about it.
/slap

[edit:] Feel free to talk about the game itself. That rule is in place so we can have good relations with official hosting companies. We've had a few promotions, giveaways, etc. in the past.

Last edited by Fineti; 06-09-2010 at 10:55 AM.

06-09-2010   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Oh ok, i got it. Good to see people still visit this place though. At first it appears to be dead to me.
Hope it will get lively again
Anyone here has played past saga7 btw?

@Shnao
Spoiler!

Last edited by otaku998; 06-09-2010 at 12:22 PM.

06-09-2010   #28 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

Um, I got to the saga where the lvl cap was 99 and Tonka Island came out (on idECO). I forgot what Saga that was.

06-09-2010   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

I think iDECO is on saga 7, just checked their website. But wow lvl 99, you sure are devoted, aren't you?~. What is the rate of the exp/drop rate of the server?

I kinda gave up on RunUP after lvl 60+ myself

06-09-2010   #30 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

I think it was the same rates as RunUp. However idECO's Item Mall sells Silver Packages (2x Item/Exp/Rare Item boosters) which are sold in-game too so it's pretty easy level with them at least until 80. *has a Sorcerer 85/40 collecting dust in the corner now*

Though, the community is much more abundant and nicer, IMO. They really were interested in talking to me because I was a foreigner. xD

06-09-2010   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hehh, sounds like a nice place although the language is not english. If things come to the worst, i sure can use it as a last resort xD. In fact, i wished i have chosen idECO server in the first place instead of RunUP +."

RunUP server commu was also kinda nice while it was alive, just RunUP themselves was horrible though

06-09-2010   #32 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Yeah, id is a better place to mess around in. Plus they have a shot at getting DEMs someday.

DEMS PLEASE

06-09-2010   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Lol another DEM supporter ~

I myself can't wait to try them out too, beside the cute-looking normal form, their special growth system that sets them apart from the rest make them very interesting.

06-10-2010   #34 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Plus I loved the Megaman Battle Network series, and DEMIC is basically the same way you level up in most of those games.

DAMN ROBOTS MAKING ME WANT TO PLAY AGAIN

Last edited by Fineti; 06-10-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: I can grammar

06-10-2010   #35 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Lol :l after making like 4 lvl capped char's and 5 other lvl 70+ chars i finally decided to quit e_e I was probably the last one to quit from the old group who played together here QQ. But yeah I still wanna play the game again but not gonna bother with RunUP's crap anymore they just left the game dry and dead even cancelling maintenances which dont even add anything (?) orz.

06-10-2010   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Feel like i kinda left early without doing so much struggling. But then again, most of my friends left so there was no motivation for me to do so >>. And maintenance , lol i don't know if we can call that maintenance , and they hardly do it right xD.

Things are going well over "there", may be you can play ECO back again soon.

@Fineti : glad i was not the only one who saw the similarity in Megaman Battle Network and DEM's system ~

06-10-2010   #37 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

/semi-off topic:

run[failing]down almost looks like the "pathetic" failed gamehosting -> Terra ICT aka previous SEA's E-Games.

Not surprised to see these stuff happened anyway :x

06-11-2010   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Although i heard much "good things" about them before starting, had no choice but to cling to the only hope =x (which soon turned into despair)

06-11-2010   #39 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

Like I said...

06-11-2010   #40 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games

I remember meeting a GM with proper grammar and spelling and an actual personality during ECO OB. Where did he go?