ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Emil Chronicle Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-general-chat/)
-   -   IDECO Migration (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-general-chat/63321-ideco-migration.html)

Noperative 11-12-2009 08:03 PM

IDECO Migration

Run Down hate has been peaking lately, it's a time to start an IDECO migration threda. Basically when we reach a set amount of members it'll be a good time to flip Run Down the finger and have a ring migration to IDECO. I'd say a good amount would be 16-ish members?

Current /ggFTW! Brigade playing (or willing to play) IDECO:
Spoiler!

Fineti 11-12-2009 08:34 PM

I've been playing with Shnao :v

Kotarou 11-12-2009 09:35 PM

No, because I'm not going to grind all the way from 1 again and then find out I get ip-blocked a few weeks down the road because a certain game company went baw baw.

Enjoy your idECO though.

Shnao 11-12-2009 09:48 PM

Sorry to hear that, Koko. :< I thought they welcomed foreigners though.

Alkenshel 11-13-2009 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnao (Post 1050572)
Sorry to hear that, Koko. :< I thought they welcomed foreigners though.

They do!

There's going to be no IP block.

ArturiaPendragon 11-13-2009 02:46 AM

Unless most of my friends do, I don't think I'll be going there anytime soon so...

Good luck to everyone going there~ Hope you have fun. ^_^

Kudo 11-13-2009 06:41 AM

I might consider it. I'm still giving Runup a chance. Humans learn you know. I think...

Rie 11-13-2009 07:21 AM

^ This. Well i can still hold out. Also like kota said :> after grinding like 3 Chars to 50+ i dont feel like restarting ~_~ ill just wait for Rundown for now.

Also i have a habit of not liking to play games that isnt really in english (Though RunDown's Eco is close to that) *cough* Engrish *cough*

You guys enjoy there though XD; Visit us somtimes :>

Sambo 11-13-2009 01:05 PM

Yea I don't really want to just step away from all the effort and time we've spent on our characters and restart all over. If everyone is moving over then I might consider just playing a different game or take a break from MMORPGing again :<
Hopefully they do listen to their customers and pull their weight. Wish you guys well to those that are moving, and yea visit us some days ^^

Silver Rook 11-13-2009 09:59 PM

I have an account there that's Lv.4X :v

IGN: Mashiro

I'm going to stay and see how RunUp deal with this problem.

Symp 11-14-2009 07:47 PM

I'll play on IDeco just gotta register and download o.o
Don't really like how Runup is doing things =/

Nvm got that =]
If anyone else wants to patch their client to IDeco here's the link from on9g forums =]

http://www.on9g.com/en/viewthread.ph...age%3D1&page=1

Inemosz 11-15-2009 04:55 AM

i feel sorry for your RUNUP..
but i think it's a good news for ID ECO, and i should say this...
welcome abroad :D

scorpio777 11-15-2009 03:13 PM

Altho IDeco would be better, I wouldnt be able to understand one word..
Altho on the other hand the bad translation on run-ups end is.. almost
the same xD

As for giving run-up a chance.. no need, if they wont change then we the community make a motion for the change, and we keep pushing until we see results. From what I understand people have already tried the
kind concerned customer approach and havnt gotten anywhere from it.
So when I get my thoughts strait ( clear mind ) Ima send em some ideas and a piece of my mind, and Ill keep doing it until they start acting like
a 5 star service is supposed to.

Good luck and happy journyes on your IDeco tho ^^
hope youre able to have fun there ^^

Symp 11-22-2009 07:58 PM

Uhh it's been lonely being unable to tell who is from Indonesia and the foreigners so can we get a list of IGNs of the people playing in the server?

I'll start it off I guess

IGN: Nere - Scout

Shnao 11-22-2009 08:46 PM

IGN: Sentimental

I'm bored lol Can I add anyone on now? ;_;

Noperative 11-27-2009 08:56 PM

Got bored of FAILECO so I finally ended up downloading the ID client lol. Whisper/mail つつみ (a swordsman I got to level 3 lol) if you can. I might end up playing another class like a shaman or a vates, but melee types appeal yo me.

Thistle 11-28-2009 07:07 PM

How much of the client is in english? I know there's a download patch to help with this but I don't know how much it helps. I'm thinking about coming over. I got my vates to 28 and now no one wants to party with me in the guild I was in after I was sick for a few days and had to be offline for a while. I originally had leveled a farmer anyway and with the nerfing of so many crafting skills I just was kind of stunned by what runup pulled on the players of an entire class. It knocked off the usability by a large section of the skills for farmers.

Shnao 11-28-2009 07:41 PM

NPC/Monster Names, Skill names, Stats, Item Names, some dialogue (randomly), some of the options when you have to select something.

If you probably have memorized it in SG/MY, things in idECO won't be so bad.

Also, the players there are really nice, and if you need to talk to them, just say you speak English and so will they. xD

Noperative 11-28-2009 07:44 PM

The interface and stuff is pretty much english, only things I can't understand is NPC speak (I'm already used to translating quests from the JPwiki though) and a few misc stuff like descriptions. Since you have a bit of experience on ECO you should already know what to do when you first get on. Prices in IDECO are a tad inflated compared to RECO and the population is a lot bigger. I get randomly invited to parties when I train, even if I can't speak Indonesian lol.

Amanda 11-28-2009 07:54 PM

I haven't played ECO in forevur.

wutz with the hate? o-o