ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default We need your ECO rants!

In coordination with the "Rate RunUp [DOWN!]" thread, I've decided to make a request thread on on9g.

If you have a rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! event that you want to talk about, hatin' the RunUp server and the shitty community that we have now, please... Type as much as you want on this thread.

Which one of you are still playing ECO, like seriously.. - General Discussion - Emil Chronicle Online - On9G

This is Kyuubey

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Why am I not surprised SEA versions of games will end as a failure? =/

11-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why am I not surprised SEA versions of games will end as a failure? =/
IDECO is successful.

This is Kyuubey

11-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
IDECO is successful.
Ahh... But that's because it's ran in Indonesia.

A huge majority of the SG/MY community are childish pricks playing some game for the sole purpose of lengthening their e-penor.

But enough of that. I am quite surprised SG/MY has such shitty servers. You'd expect them to have a better infrastructure compared to Indonesia. @@

11-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Enough. You want more spam, you can spam with me and Shiki on MSN.

This is Kyuubey

11-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Like rundown will cares about the matters...I heard their gm[s] for the other games are corrupted as well [mosiang? or was it moxiang]...where you can just bribes them off to get something up :s [meeting offline/msn/bank-in...etc]

And it's kinda :s

11-11-2009   #7 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Like rundown will cares about the matters...I heard their other gm[s] for the other games are corrupted as well [mosiang? or was it moxiang]...where you can just bribes them off to get something up :s [meeting offline/msn/bank-in...etc]
The grass is greener on the other side. This general rule applies for most gamers playing their games.

11-11-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tomorrow is on a distinguished road

Just tell me a way to play on the Japanese server -__- i think i'm - that close to not playing this game at all.
I don't know where most of the players come from on the runup server, but i have never seen so much jerks, idiots, absolute retards, scammers, people who use you just because ur a nice person and would help anyone, garbage stinky failures, and so on and so forth, in one server. Never ...Not even in games that are "ego" friendly and "e-pencild" friendly.
I was absolutely frightening happy when i though that finally i can play a japanese mmorpg which looks absolutely amazing, but forgot that i will not be playing it with japanese people.
Don't get me wrong, i know there are bad eggs everywhere, but this is just too much...
So if anyone knows of a way to play on the Japanese server, please pm, i think i may be done with runup eco and all the garbage of it.

11-11-2009   #9 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomorrow
Just tell me a way to play on the Japanese server -__- i think i'm - that close to not playing this game at all.
I don't know where most of the players come from on the runup server, but i have never seen so much jerks, idiots, absolute retards, scammers, people who use you just because ur a nice person and would help anyone, garbage stinky failures, and so on and so forth, in one server. Never ...Not even in games that are "ego" friendly and "e-pencild" friendly.
I was absolutely frightening happy when i though that finally i can play a japanese mmorpg which looks absolutely amazing, but forgot that i will not be playing it with japanese people.
Don't get me wrong, i know there are bad eggs everywhere, but this is just too much...
So if anyone knows of a way to play on the Japanese server, please pm, i think i may be done with runup eco and all the garbage of it.
Like I've said, the SEA community is made up of like 90% crap.

Word of advise. Avoid like plague.

11-11-2009   #10 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

I would participate, but at this moment I refuse to even post on that crappy forum anymore.

11-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Alkenshel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Alkenshel
IGN: Ailysse, Aurealis
Class: Emil Knight / Commando
Level: 80/35, 78/34
Guild: Revelations

Quote:
Like I've said, the SEA community is made up of like 90% crap.

Word of advise. Avoid like plague.
Heeeeeeeeeeey,your failup ECO server may have that but don't generalize.

Having tons of fun in ID ECO~ There are even people who don't bother levelling, just going around healing and resuing people and stuff. Me, I offer free tents and super discounted sandwiches and box opening services and other stuff.

And off-topic, I know, but ID ECO's getting Saga 5 and a new server 3 weeks from now. That means tons of new content and lots of people migrating to the new server which means less people in our current server. Compared to that, failup is just "LOL HEY DYING FROM LAG MEANS U PLAY MOAR!".

Last edited by Alkenshel; 11-11-2009 at 10:47 AM.

11-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkenshel
Heeeeeeeeeeey,your failup ECO server may have that but don't generalize.

Having tons of fun in ID ECO~ There are even people who don't bother levelling, just going around healing and resuing people and stuff. Me, I offer free tents and super discounted sandwiches and box opening services and other stuff.

And off-topic, I know, but ID ECO's getting Saga 5 and a new server 3 weeks from now. That means tons of new content and lots of people migrating to the new server which means less people in our current server. Compared to that, failup is just "LOL HEY DYING FROM LAG MEANS U PLAY MOAR!".
Well, you are the rare 10%.

11-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Well, you are the rare 10%.
And I'm not?

You disappoint me, ZGMHomo.

This is Kyuubey

11-15-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

scorpio777 is on a distinguished road

I have to say that I understand that the run-up sg/my servers are forien
to USA players but.. its my understanding that when you make
an english version of a game.. you make an ENGLISH ledgible version of the game.
Now Im ok with a few minor misstypes or typos cus sometimes our brain and the keyboard dont agree, but having to take a good 5 minutes to decypher the text nightmares that are in practically every npc in the game is.. well
mind numbing.

The npcs dont give nearly as much information as Id like, directing you
to go to other npcs for quest chains, or quests.
EX: the catty quest, now how in the world would a new player KNOW how to initiate a quest like that? There are helpful guides, and Im grateful to them
but you shouldnt need a damn guide for every little thing.
The [][][][][] names are getting on my nerves too, and the constant KSing and price hiking, and using other players.
The Community is horrible, I thought the world of warcraft community was bad.. but the community on run-up is terrible.
An example Ill keep using over and over..
I was on my alchemist, made some extra cloth armors, and didnt want them to go to waste, so I decided Id try and give em away, you know..
like white/black field coats, denim/lether dresses ect
I mustve chased at least 40 people begging them to take them.. I was ignored completely for trying to be nice.. I dont know a soul who doesnt want FREE STUUFF!! I even typed it a few times, but no response, they were all zombies..
Im seeing where run-up is going and Ima contact em and make a stand for some changes.. Ill do it as much as need be if I have to.

I end my.. run-up rage.. for now..

P.S I know my grammar is bad, I just hate using puntuating all the darn time..
other than that ^^

11-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Well my friends...

Update tomorrow or bust.

11-17-2009   #16 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

/gg FTW! - Report Cards

Go.

11-21-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Alkenshel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Alkenshel
IGN: Ailysse, Aurealis
Class: Emil Knight / Commando
Level: 80/35, 78/34
Guild: Revelations

So I heard they made dyes Item Mall only and increased the chances of breaking equipments to sky-high levels!

Sounds like a fun game, lol.