ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (12) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-09-2009   12 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future
Default Rate Run-Up[down]!

Well we've probably a lot to say about Run-Up, so let's hear it!

10/10 being great
0/10 is GGRUNDOOOOOOOWWN

3/10 at best
•Crappy translation
•Most NPCs and EQ later on have gender identity problems
•Sad attempts at events (revamping the maps were ok, but that's leeching from other versions)
•"5 Star Customer Support"
•Fail servers
•Made a stupid popup appear when you open launcher
•Cash shop fails, can't tell whether they want money or not. Also ECO might close down if no one buys their failshop
•None of the CB vets are going to forget OBT??? Unless they're Jesus
•They engrished already engrished forum guides and passed it off as their own. Hell, they're barely understood by anyone.

I'll stop ranting now and let you have an opinion lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-09-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

shadow443 is on a distinguished road

How you put it make it sounds like the game will end before it even begins.

Well, what I hope that all these faults improve or if a better server/NA server comes up that we can do a character transfer (though probably EXTREMELY unlikely, but one can always hope). Just because I might not have the will to start over when that time comes.

11-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lucent HeartEmil Chronicle Online

Kudo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kudo,
Class: Titania Druid, moonflame envoy
Level: 67/30, 55
Guild: loli brigade,

Hmmm. a 4/10. I agree everything that is stated above. What would make me satisfied is if runup:
  • Upgrade servers/fix lag. Can't stress this enough
  • Hire actual translators. Enough with the barely intelligible english. Halloween event anyone?
  • Better and more events.
  • Enough with this saga 4.x give us 5+ already.
  • Fix cashshop/runup points. "International" release of eco no?

The list goes on. I feel no love from runup. I hear the ID eco is getting like 2x exp. Wres my 2x exp runup haah? *strangles runup*

11-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tomorrow is on a distinguished road

-30000000/10

11-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Alkenshel will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Alkenshel
IGN: Ailysse, Aurealis
Class: Emil Knight / Commando
Level: 80/35, 78/34
Guild: Revelations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudo
Hmmm. a 4/10. I agree everything that is stated above. What would make me satisfied is if runup:
  • Upgrade servers/fix lag. Can't stress this enough
  • Hire actual translators. Enough with the barely intelligible english. Halloween event anyone?
  • Better and more events.
  • Enough with this saga 4.x give us 5+ already.
  • Fix cashshop/runup points. "International" release of eco no?

The list goes on. I feel no love from runup. I hear the ID eco is getting like 2x exp. Wres my 2x exp runup haah? *strangles runup*
We got 2x EXP TWICE. We're also about to get Saga 5, which means flying airships, new equipments, increased level caps, and best of all Expert Job 50 unlocked.

Also, RunUp isn't going to bother upgrading their server just to provide a better experience for ECO players. They bothered sprucing up Kuso Online more than they did ECO, delayed ECO's launch because of "server upgrades and security issues", and gave you guys the shit they're trying to pass off as a decent MMO as the final product - which was WORSE than CBT as it turned out to be. ID ECO started off laggy but cleared up once the cash shop was introduced, while I don't see Failup's ECO changing anytime soon.

It's really obvious that they don't really care about ECO at all, from their handling of it.

ECO's main bulk or content is actually from Saga 6 onwards. Think of Saga 5 and below as beta contents. So...good luck dealing with FailUp while waiting for Saga 6 to arrive.

Last edited by Alkenshel; 11-10-2009 at 10:59 AM.

11-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Parfait is on a distinguished road
IGN: TyphoonParfait
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Katamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
•Made a stupid popup appear when you open launcher
yeah lol really irritated by this too XD hope they remove this soon...

and oh yeah... wish they would make the eco homepage to look more like a game homepage... and the start of the game (tutorial, etc.)...
these 2 things made lots of players quit (some even closed the homepage after seeing it)...
ParfaitShop : Vendor (near kochi pachi mega lol) : Explorer

Dragonica IAH
Parfait : Ninja : DreamZ

Emil Chronicle
Katsumi : Assassin : Commando

11-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parfait
yeah lol really irritated by this too XD hope they remove this soon...
Grand Chase that since the beginning, which is more than a year ago. They still have it now.

They're trying to re-direct us to early D:'

But why ask to register every time? Lulz

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

11-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Techer | Force | Bouncer | Fighter 75 lu_eir

Two weeks already, and no client update, nor any cash shop update.

+fail to failup.