ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Aika OnlineAngels OnlineIris OnlineTales Runner

C4ssidy is a jewel in the roughC4ssidy is a jewel in the roughC4ssidy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to C4ssidy Send a message via MSN to C4ssidy
IGN: Cassiechu
Class: Enutrof lt_treasurehunter
Level: 55
Guild: Guildmaster of RareHunters
Xfire: cassiechu
Default What's the most ferocious monster you've seen?

Acronia is very tiny and yet i still havent seen all the monsters on this continent. What's the craziest monster you've seen so far?

I'd have to say Foxtrot and all those spider legged machine things are scary, because of the loud noises they make. I don't like light tower anymore

oh... and i've never seen THIS monster.. but i think i wanna try and kill it x)
No drops... Immune to all status aiments...9999 hp... 9999 critical rate...9999 Hit.. eh, i'll bring a vates.
How about you guys?

Last edited by C4ssidy; 11-07-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Also, no attack speed, hence no attack.

The Death family are damm ferocious, their attack speed is too haxxed.

11-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Those foxtrot guys are the coolest ones I've found too. They don't look ferocious, but the dominion, DEM, and harpy monsters also look good.

This game needs better looking monsters...

11-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

C4ssidy is a jewel in the roughC4ssidy is a jewel in the roughC4ssidy is a jewel in the rough

What about the mummies? i think they're cute x)

I dont like Red Beast though. He chases me down to eat me Same with queen bees x_x
Anyone know where i can find that black butterfly?

No attack + 9999 Hp = godly pet training

Last edited by C4ssidy; 11-07-2009 at 02:57 PM.

11-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all
IGN: Sambolade/Sambo/etc...
Class: Scout/Shaman/Vates/Ranger/Miner/Merchant/Farmer
Level: 44/29/27/28/27/28/27
Guild: Loli Brigade/Meido Brigade

Yea I'd have to agree with DEM being scary with their 600+ attack speed and 400+ attack DX

[Offtopic] Who cares about the Black Butterfly I wanna know where is Wonder Tree with it's 20 HP and 1ooooo EXP, 65ooo JEXP and drops Gold Bullion, Gold Lump, Platinum Lump, Baobab Tree, etc lol

11-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineVindictusLa TalePangya
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Bonnie will become famous soon enoughBonnie will become famous soon enough

lol.
yay man eating wooden boxes

Nearly all the boss monsters look ferocious to me.
`cept Diaperman! he's just ugly.

wolves, bears(<3 their tattoos), cyclops, deaths, spell casters, hell divers, and living armors all look like ferocious too.

Oh, and ropers too, especially King Roper. No dentacle raep please. ;_;

11-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

The most ferocious monster, IMO, is Dentacle. ;_; Even though not the highest lvl, it's been a major troll in nearly all player's grinding experience/box-hunting at one of time.

11-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all

really? dentacles??? I love them >_> with my high AVOID they're my leveling buddies lol
since i know a small little area that spawns about 15 dentacles, 1 treasure chest 5, 2 wooden box 2 every couple of minutes. So I can farm the TC5 while leveling on dentacles ^^
I have like 9 Dentacle Stamps now XD

11-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

For early player experiences... the Boars and ECO pigs in the MOmo plains really really slowed me down @_@

I'd end up having a death spree and rage quit for the day x) Box 7 always spawned in a mob of them

11-07-2009   #10 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo
really? dentacles??? I love them >_> with my high AVOID they're my leveling buddies lol
since i know a small little area that spawns about 15 dentacles, 1 treasure chest 5, 2 wooden box 2 every couple of minutes. So I can farm the TC5 while leveling on dentacles ^^
I have like 9 Dentacle Stamps now XD
Pfft, not everyone has high agility.

11-07-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lucent HeartEmil Chronicle Online

Kudo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kudo,
Class: Titania Druid, moonflame envoy
Level: 67/30, 55
Guild: loli brigade,

Saw the most powerful evil the other day. koed us a couple times, and by us I mean just the person I was possessing:3. Rather than scary monsters, how about scary places? I seem to remember the lower levels of south dun being scary, but than again, I was exploring...

11-07-2009   #12 (permalink)
Wonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudo
Saw the most powerful evil the other day. koed us a couple times, and by us I mean just the person I was possessing:3. Rather than scary monsters, how about scary places? I seem to remember the lower levels of south dun being scary, but than again, I was exploring...
lol Undead Castle is a scary place it's like a Zombie/Ghost Movie there DX
The instant dungeon ruins are scary too :<

11-08-2009   #13 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Lv. 116 Titania Dragon. Check out the amount of people fighting, ha ha.

11-08-2009   #14 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

^ Epic. 8'D why does titania world have such a Dragon ;_; TITANIANS ARE SECRETLY THE SOURCE OF EVIL.

11-08-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

oooh i forgot about that thing! XD Do you have the video of the giant Wasabi monster? x) that thing has a freaky smile and evil looking eyes!

11-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Mother Dragon, nuff said.

This is Kyuubey

11-08-2009   #17 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

You guys are forgetting about EMIRUDORAGON, it's a SAGA9 boss around level 250 or something.

11-09-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

adrald is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry if i posted this at the wrong thread, but this is the only thread that has recent replies =/
I'm very new to ECO and i want to become fencer, i've spoken to the npc and now i have to obtain the poisonous sting from wasp. I'm only level 4/4, do i continue lvling until i'm near lvl 20 to hit it, or are there other ways to get that stupid item =/
I'd understand if it's too noob a question to answer, but your help is very much appreciated =D

11-09-2009   #19 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Um. Create a NEW thread in the Question and Answers subforum for Emil Chronicle Online. Since you're new, I'll let you off this time around. Don't do it again!

11-15-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Inemosz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Inemosz
IGN: Kai
Class: Dark Stalker lt_guardian
Level: 75/30
Guild: Radical Dreamers

i still remember how this ferocious monster killed me everytime i try to buy lvl 30 equipments in glacial tunnel...
it's Death!