ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Emil Chronicle Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-general-chat/)
-   -   What's the most ferocious monster you've seen? (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-general-chat/62845-whats-most-ferocious-monster-youve-seen.html)

C4ssidy 11-07-2009 01:17 PM

What's the most ferocious monster you've seen?

Acronia is very tiny and yet i still havent seen all the monsters on this continent. What's the craziest monster you've seen so far?

I'd have to say Foxtrot and all those spider legged machine things are scary, because of the loud noises they make. I don't like light tower anymore :py64:

oh... and i've never seen THIS monster.. but i think i wanna try and kill it x)
No drops... Immune to all status aiments...9999 hp... 9999 critical rate...9999 Hit.. eh, i'll bring a vates.
How about you guys?

Noperative 11-07-2009 01:26 PM

Also, no attack speed, hence no attack.

The Death family are damm ferocious, their attack speed is too haxxed.

Fineti 11-07-2009 01:51 PM

Those foxtrot guys are the coolest ones I've found too. They don't look ferocious, but the dominion, DEM, and harpy monsters also look good.

This game needs better looking monsters...

C4ssidy 11-07-2009 01:53 PM

What about the mummies? i think they're cute x)

I dont like Red Beast though. He chases me down to eat me :( Same with queen bees x_x
Anyone know where i can find that black butterfly?

No attack + 9999 Hp = godly pet training

Sambo 11-07-2009 02:11 PM

Yea I'd have to agree with DEM being scary with their 600+ attack speed and 400+ attack DX

[Offtopic] Who cares about the Black Butterfly I wanna know where is Wonder Tree with it's 20 HP and 1ooooo EXP, 65ooo JEXP and drops Gold Bullion, Gold Lump, Platinum Lump, Baobab Tree, etc lol

Bonnie 11-07-2009 02:22 PM

http://img1.gamedb.info/eco/monster/Kibako.jpg lol.
yay man eating wooden boxes

Nearly all the boss monsters look ferocious to me.
`cept Diaperman! he's just ugly.

wolves, bears(<3 their tattoos), cyclops, deaths, spell casters, hell divers, and living armors all look like ferocious too.

Oh, and ropers too, especially King Roper. No dentacle raep please. ;_;

Shnao 11-07-2009 03:46 PM

The most ferocious monster, IMO, is Dentacle. ;_; Even though not the highest lvl, it's been a major troll in nearly all player's grinding experience/box-hunting at one of time.

Sambo 11-07-2009 04:14 PM

really? dentacles??? I love them >_> with my high AVOID they're my leveling buddies lol
since i know a small little area that spawns about 15 dentacles, 1 treasure chest 5, 2 wooden box 2 every couple of minutes. So I can farm the TC5 while leveling on dentacles ^^
I have like 9 Dentacle Stamps now XD

C4ssidy 11-07-2009 04:27 PM

For early player experiences... the Boars and ECO pigs in the MOmo plains really really slowed me down @_@

I'd end up having a death spree and rage quit for the day x) Box 7 always spawned in a mob of them :(

Shnao 11-07-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sambo (Post 1043474)
really? dentacles??? I love them >_> with my high AVOID they're my leveling buddies lol
since i know a small little area that spawns about 15 dentacles, 1 treasure chest 5, 2 wooden box 2 every couple of minutes. So I can farm the TC5 while leveling on dentacles ^^
I have like 9 Dentacle Stamps now XD

Pfft, not everyone has high agility. :(

Kudo 11-07-2009 05:41 PM

Saw the most powerful evil the other day. koed us a couple times, and by us I mean just the person I was possessing:3. Rather than scary monsters, how about scary places? I seem to remember the lower levels of south dun being scary, but than again, I was exploring...

Sambo 11-07-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudo (Post 1043563)
Saw the most powerful evil the other day. koed us a couple times, and by us I mean just the person I was possessing:3. Rather than scary monsters, how about scary places? I seem to remember the lower levels of south dun being scary, but than again, I was exploring...

lol Undead Castle is a scary place it's like a Zombie/Ghost Movie there DX
The instant dungeon ruins are scary too :<

Kotarou 11-08-2009 12:29 AM

Lv. 116 Titania Dragon. Check out the amount of people fighting, ha ha.

Rie 11-08-2009 01:22 AM

^ Epic. 8'D why does titania world have such a Dragon ;_; TITANIANS ARE SECRETLY THE SOURCE OF EVIL.

C4ssidy 11-08-2009 02:41 AM

oooh i forgot about that thing! XD Do you have the video of the giant Wasabi monster? x) that thing has a freaky smile and evil looking eyes!

Silver Rook 11-08-2009 05:40 AM

Mother Dragon, nuff said.

Noperative 11-08-2009 08:43 AM

You guys are forgetting about EMIRUDORAGON, it's a SAGA9 boss around level 250 or something.

adrald 11-09-2009 01:07 AM

I'm sorry if i posted this at the wrong thread, but this is the only thread that has recent replies =/
I'm very new to ECO and i want to become fencer, i've spoken to the npc and now i have to obtain the poisonous sting from wasp. I'm only level 4/4, do i continue lvling until i'm near lvl 20 to hit it, or are there other ways to get that stupid item =/
I'd understand if it's too noob a question to answer, but your help is very much appreciated =D

Kotarou 11-09-2009 01:31 AM

Um. Create a NEW thread in the Question and Answers subforum for Emil Chronicle Online. Since you're new, I'll let you off this time around. Don't do it again!

Inemosz 11-15-2009 05:04 AM

i still remember how this ferocious monster killed me everytime i try to buy lvl 30 equipments in glacial tunnel...
it's Death! http://wiki.ggftw.com/eco-w/images/d..._DeathIcon.png