ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default Getting rid of inactive members <IMPORTANT>

Okay, I have a new plan for MY ring (Meido Brigade) so yeah. This will only affects Meido Brigade unless Kotarou (Leader of Loli Brigade) decides to do the same too.

Firstly, I'm going to get rid of all inactive members. I don't really like to see only 4 members (Including me) in the ring and would prefer to see more active members. Of course, that means I'm going to get more slots for Meido Brigade (Currently at 18/18). On the other hand, I'll be introducing a new system to the ring.

This particular system would be, in particular, a system that I've tested out with several particular members of the SGECO OBT/CBT and IDECO community. It was pretty awesome, especially because it makes the game interesting and fun to play rather than just sitting down and grind all day. This particular system is called the "Friendship and Sharing System". In particular, if I have excess Heart Rubies or such and you need one for the Nekomata Ai quest, I would pass them to you FOR FREE. On the other hand, if I require something that you have and you don't need it, I would expect you to do the same for me. On other prospects, we'll be hosting boss runs on particular bosses like Most Powerful Evil and Daiperman! or any other bosses in particular (How bout' Thunder King?!). But, to do that, we'll need higher leveled and more active members in particular. And at the end, we can even start our own player based events; eg. the Meido Event during CBT and invite other players along!

I'll be inviting non-MMOG members to fill up the slots for Meido Brigade in an attempt to promote the site. On the other hand, I hope nobody would abuse this particular system (As I can see it's really easily abused.) in hopes of getting rich quick or to get particular uber rare items in a short time.

I'm sure by now, most of you would realize that G is pretty worthless in this game...

This is Kyuubey

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

I liek this idea `-` ;

Then again im Never go off this game so 8'D
Just ask me if you need somthing "ILL GIVE IT AS LONG AS I DONT NEED IT FOR MYSELF FIRST" 8'D

11-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

SHARING IS CARING.

Though yeah, Loli has a lot of inactive members right now. I wouldn't mind doing the sharing thing, but probably only if the item is under a certain value and I know the person well enough.

11-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lucent HeartEmil Chronicle Online

Kudo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kudo,
Class: Titania Druid, moonflame envoy
Level: 67/30, 55
Guild: loli brigade,

I support this idea. Hope it passes through for loli brigade as well. Wouldn't mind the sharing idea either, I hate vending anyway, and my bank is full-_-.

11-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Sounds good to me~

If any meidos need cinnamon cans for the quest just ask me.

11-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea, I got lots of junk lying around in my bank. ;_; Also, I'll be active on my archer soon. 8D Since my Merchant is in RareHunters atm, they won't mind.

11-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Right now we still have excess slots in LB, so I won't be kicking anybody yet.

The sharing thingy sounds good tho--*shot* LOL.