ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Emil Chronicle Online General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-general-chat/)
-   -   Getting rid of inactive members <IMPORTANT> (http://ggftw.com/forum/emil-chronicle-online-general-chat/62193-getting-rid-inactive-members-important.html)

Silver Rook 11-01-2009 05:27 AM

Getting rid of inactive members <IMPORTANT>

Okay, I have a new plan for MY ring (Meido Brigade) so yeah. This will only affects Meido Brigade unless Kotarou (Leader of Loli Brigade) decides to do the same too.

Firstly, I'm going to get rid of all inactive members. I don't really like to see only 4 members (Including me) in the ring and would prefer to see more active members. Of course, that means I'm going to get more slots for Meido Brigade (Currently at 18/18). On the other hand, I'll be introducing a new system to the ring.

This particular system would be, in particular, a system that I've tested out with several particular members of the SGECO OBT/CBT and IDECO community. It was pretty awesome, especially because it makes the game interesting and fun to play rather than just sitting down and grind all day. This particular system is called the "Friendship and Sharing System". In particular, if I have excess Heart Rubies or such and you need one for the Nekomata Ai quest, I would pass them to you FOR FREE. On the other hand, if I require something that you have and you don't need it, I would expect you to do the same for me. On other prospects, we'll be hosting boss runs on particular bosses like Most Powerful Evil and Daiperman! or any other bosses in particular (How bout' Thunder King?!). But, to do that, we'll need higher leveled and more active members in particular. And at the end, we can even start our own player based events; eg. the Meido Event during CBT and invite other players along!

I'll be inviting non-MMOG members to fill up the slots for Meido Brigade in an attempt to promote the site. On the other hand, I hope nobody would abuse this particular system (As I can see it's really easily abused.) in hopes of getting rich quick or to get particular uber rare items in a short time.

I'm sure by now, most of you would realize that G is pretty worthless in this game...

Rie 11-01-2009 05:35 AM

I liek this idea `-` ;

Then again im Never go off this game so 8'D
Just ask me if you need somthing "ILL GIVE IT AS LONG AS I DONT NEED IT FOR MYSELF FIRST" 8'D

Noperative 11-01-2009 07:14 AM

SHARING IS CARING.

Though yeah, Loli has a lot of inactive members right now. I wouldn't mind doing the sharing thing, but probably only if the item is under a certain value and I know the person well enough.

Kudo 11-01-2009 12:26 PM

I support this idea. Hope it passes through for loli brigade as well. Wouldn't mind the sharing idea either, I hate vending anyway, and my bank is full-_-.

Fineti 11-01-2009 12:32 PM

Sounds good to me~

If any meidos need cinnamon cans for the quest just ask me.

Shnao 11-01-2009 03:34 PM

Good idea, I got lots of junk lying around in my bank. ;_; Also, I'll be active on my archer soon. 8D Since my Merchant is in RareHunters atm, they won't mind.

Kotarou 11-01-2009 03:53 PM

Right now we still have excess slots in LB, so I won't be kicking anybody yet.

The sharing thingy sounds good tho--*shot* LOL.