ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals
Default Rings and things: Just to organize ourselves

What is it about

Okay, so we have WAY more members than the 16 available slots in ECO, per ring, would allow. The only way to bypass this rather than getting over 400 fame points (And getting +1 space...?) is to make additional rings, therefore we might want to create more rings and pre-plan on harvesting for gold immediately at Tiny Island before we're actually out of space.

So, ignoring the facts that there might be other players in this forums that's interested in joining some other random ring out there, or have any ideas of joining any rings that might be available during open beta (If RunUp would ever announce OBT...)... I would suggest everyone to organize themselves into tidy groups of 16 before anything happens. Of course, there would be a tiny problem of communications between groups, but that can be easily fixed with the buddy list and other functions.

The concept behind it

Its quite simple really. Simply put it, in ECO, its possible to change rings multiples of times within a day (I'm pretty sure that we can do this.). We could easily switch between rings without much worries and stuffs. Secondly, important announcements can be easily shared between anyone in the ring, then to all of the members in the rings. On the other hand, we could easily be relocated under a huge guild as MMOG (/GGFTW) Brigade. This could be included under our icons, or even placing our ring titles as similar as possible.

Currently, the plan is to include:

<Random stuffs> Brigade

This would means that any ring with etc. Brigade in their title would be under the MMOG (or /GGFTW) guild. To further prevent other random players from copying our style, we could easily include GGFTW or MMOG at the bottom of our Ring Emblems. Of course, the Ring Emblems would have to look partially the same too, but this would hopefully be handled when the time comes.

What do you have to do now

What do you have to do now would be pretty simple, just insert your desired IGN for Emil Chronicles Online into this thread in a simple post, then select the Brigade that you wish to be in. Seeing from the other thread... It's possible that we might require to make at least 3 rings. If one of the rings is filled, then we'll have to throw you into another ring, so please insert two choices of which ring you want to be enlisted in.

Currently, we do have a limited amount of names available for the rings:

MMOG (/GGFTW)
  • Loli Brigade
  • Meido Brigade
  • Shota Brigade

As the name states, Loli Brigade would most likely be only available for female characters. On the other hand, Shota Brigade would be available for male characters. Meido Brigade is more for both male and female characters, but it would requires you to wear the required uniforms at particular times (While AFKing, running about in town, placing up shops... etc.). And of course, it doesn't means we have to bind by these rules.

As from now onwards, if we're required to make a fourth, or even a fifth group, we'll have to stick with the etc. Brigade plan.

Last but not least, its not really recommended for you people to isolate yourselves from the rest of the community. But we can indeed gather people to join our sites by catching their interest and by making them feel that this is a trend that they would want to follow with. Remember the massive group that I've managed to gather during the last day of CBT? I do believe that its possible for us to gather WAY more members to join MMOG, just by playing the game actively.

I hope to see all of your supports during OBT ECO. Thank you for your time in reading this, and good day to you!

Quote:
Loli Brigade.[Member tally: 12/16].[Brigade Leader: Misha]
IGN: Misha - 「 Forum: Kotarou 」
IGN: Yuuriko - 「 Forum: Noperative 」
IGN: Amplicity - 「 Forum: Shikisaurus 」
IGN: ? - 「 Forum: Shnao 」
IGN: Sambolade - 「 Forum: Sambo 」
IGN: Azusa/ Akiha - 「 Forum: AzuNyan 」
IGN: ? - 「 Forum: Twiztiez 」
IGN: Hanolerix - 「 Forum: erinah 」
IGN: Kyzuumi - 「 Forum: Lyrics 」
IGN: ? - 「 Forum: Amanda 」
IGN: RoflKnife - 「 Forum: RoflKnife 」
IGN: NoumiKudryavka - 「 Forum: NoumiKudryavka 」

Meido Brigade.[Member tally: 11/16].[Brigade Leader: 泉戸ましろ/ 泉戸まくろ]
IGN: Yuuriko - 「 Forum: Noperative 」
IGN: Sambox/ Sambo - 「 Forum: Sambo 」
IGN: Euphoria/ Bubblemistress - 「 Forum: BubbleMistress 」
IGN: KoarseKrimson - 「 Forum: Krakas 」
IGN: Envy - 「 Forum: Envy 」
IGN: Hanolerix - 「 Forum: erinah 」
IGN: Akaito - 「 Forum: Dani 」
IGN: Fineti - 「 Forum: Fineti 」
IGN: DawningBlue - 「 Forum: Krakas 」
IGN: 泉戸ましろ/ 泉戸まくろ - 「 Forum: Silver Rook 」

Shota Brigade.[Member tally: 2/16].[Brigade Leader: ??]
IGN: Akaito - 「 Forum: Dani 」

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 09-22-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Since I'm already making 24 characters... My first 12 will be signing up for the Loli and Meido Brigades. Naturally once I get bored of one I'll have it leave the ring and replace it with my next one.

Starting with my swords(wo)man:
Desired IGN: Yuuriko (maybe lol)
Desired Rings:
*Loli Brigade
*Meido Brigade

What happened to the Usagi Meido and Miko Brigades? xD

08-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

I'd be in the Loli Brigade.
If there's going to be a Tarp Brigade,I'll hop over. XD

Desired IGN should be..
Amplicity

Will inform if there's change :>

@Regarding the emblems:
We could use the 'O' Dude and modify him to each brigade's theme. Not sure how easy/difficult it is,I'm a bad artist D;

08-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I'm all up for making a giant friggen cluster network of rings that ties in to GGFTW/MMOG. Ideally, once the rings get big enough, we can then all migrate slowly into the bigger rings. We can fill in communication with an outside 3rd party client, as I'm sure we'd hit the max amount of buddylist members or whatever easily.

I know my main will definitely be a Swordsman with of course, my forum name. Then I'll have an Alchemist and Merchant for material and business support and such. And I'll probably make a few other characters to play as, which I'm not sure of right now. Don't give a damn which Ring I'm in, as long as we're all connected and can communicate with each other easily.

08-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Loli Brigade for me, sir.

I wanna make a Tarp Brigade. lulz

08-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute

If we get enough members :>
You me and Kooh will be there?

08-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook

This is based on an estimation.

IMO, we'll only be able to fill up 3 rings... But I might be wrong.

A little cheating, but well...

How do we get 300 Fame PTs within a day?

It's simple, make multiple accounts. Lets say that we have 3 characters each and 16 different guild members..

- New character -> 3 QP
- 3 QP -> 3 FP
- 300/16 = 18.75
- To get 18.75 FP per member, that would take 4 days (3 initial QP + 5 x 4 for the following days) - 368 QP
- To get 300 FP within 3 days (288 FP), you'll be forced to kick one of your members to invite 3 random members to fill in with 15 QP
- To shorten this time to 2 days (128 FP), this would mean you're 172 FPs short. You can double the sum to 256 FP, which means you're 44 FPs short by making every single member to create an alt. account and transferring all of the FPs over
- To hit 300 FP within a day, you'll require to gather 18.75 FP per member. This would mean 6.25, or 7 characters within a single day.

So lets say that we have 10 people abusing this particular flaw in the system, we'll be able to hit 300 Fame PTs if everyone makes 10 characters, join the ring and fill it up with the remaining QP -> FP conversion. It's not recommended, but its a fast way of getting loads of Fame for a ring in a short period of time.

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 08-25-2009 at 08:50 PM.

08-25-2009   #8 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

We have to make sure to reserve the rings as quickly as possible. If I every finish the complete monster list and maps and items, I'll work on the quests and look for the ones with highest money rewards.

08-25-2009   #9 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
We have to make sure to reserve the rings as quickly as possible. If I every finish the complete monster list and maps and items, I'll work on the quests and look for the ones with highest money rewards.
Farming at Tiny Island can easily get you about 10K within 15 minutes. But if everyone's doing that...

This is Kyuubey

08-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Hell, I've already got 24 chars so might as well do the quest spam thing lol.

08-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

I srsly hope there will be multiple servers. <_>

08-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games

I've not played the CBT,so I'll need someone to guide me on how to use the farming. I'll do it too :>

08-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Its simply, just hitting a bunch of random object and picking up whatever they drop.

Sell those to the NPCs at Tiny Island and you're easily on your way towards your first 10K.

And lets not forget about:

That's right, Airships!

Its important to have a ring to help you gather the required materials for an airship, therefore we'll require planning and stuffs.

And yes, that's MY AIRSHIP, mine!

This is Kyuubey

Last edited by Silver Rook; 08-25-2009 at 10:37 PM.

08-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

What, hax. I bet you posted just to show off U:

Also, we could just get the daily parts from that South guy and distribute extras between the branches. We could use an IRC channel like #ggFTWBrigade or something for communication, the ECO chat system sucks anyway.

Last edited by Noperative; 08-25-2009 at 11:21 PM.

08-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Oh shit, you reminded me of the horrible ffffing chat system. /wrists.

08-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all
IGN: Sambolade/Sambo/etc...
Class: Scout/Shaman/Vates/Ranger/Miner/Merchant/Farmer
Level: 44/29/27/28/27/28/27
Guild: Loli Brigade/Meido Brigade

I'd like to apply to
Loli or Meido Brigade

Hmm yea we should really make a IRC channel since I usually play in window modes anyway XD and yea I dislike the emil chronicle chat system (especially whispering). Though I've seen worst in other MMORPGs lol *remembers a game where the input is cut short allowing you to only type about 5 words every input =.=*

Last edited by Sambo; 08-26-2009 at 01:24 AM.

08-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
If we get enough members :>
You me and Kooh will be there?
yesplx. Tarp brigadeee o rite Twiz would be in it too if ever

But if we cant make it :P Loli brigade for me <3

08-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
sɪlvər

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo
I'd like to apply to
Loli or Meido Brigade

Hmm yea we should really make a IRC channel since I usually play in window modes anyway XD and yea I dislike the emil chronicle chat system (especially whispering). Though I've seen worst in other MMORPGs lol *remembers a game where the input is cut short allowing you to only type about 5 words every input =.=*
But I play in full mode all the time D:

Windowed modes does not provide quality image for me to admire.

This is Kyuubey

08-30-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineLa TalePangya

Twiztiez will become famous soon enoughTwiztiez will become famous soon enough
Class: Slacker to_cardmaster
Level: N33T
Guild: FrenchBread

Loli Brigade plx.

./stalk Kooh forever

Tarp Brigade is nice too but its 2nd best against my lolis

Last edited by Twiztiez; 08-30-2009 at 06:11 AM.

09-04-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BubbleMistress has a spectacular aura aboutBubbleMistress has a spectacular aura about

Desired IGN: Bubblemistress or Euphoria or Sillouette

Meido (1) or Loli (2) brigade, if I'm considered active nuff on the forums to be in the MMOG branch.

Maybe I'll make a Momichi-type character later just to invade the Shota brigade. (:< [Or maybe an Ayame. 8D Year of the Snake ftw.]
Where am I now?
[?]

Last edited by BubbleMistress; 09-13-2009 at 10:15 AM.