ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-06-2009   #281 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your wiki edits, nice work!

Regarding the synthesis option, that was before we created the synthesis template to replace it. It doesn't exist anymore lol.

There IS a shields/socks section and upper armors were listed in the game's core files. If you can give me some examples I can check.

Also, we now have our own wiki section, we can use that now.

Last edited by Noperative; 10-06-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-06-2009   #282 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Tiane is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Tiane
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 2xx

Gotcha. Found the shields/socks/upper armors. I was using the link on the left side of the wiki that leads you to Category:Equipment - MyMMOGames.net Wiki which has none of those 3 sections listed.

The links should probably link to http://wiki.ggftw.com/emil-chronicle...EquipmentTable which has them all.

I would switch the links but I'd feel as if I were intruding if I did more than just edit items and such.

So since theres a template now for that, is there a way to add the recipe/what it can be made into?
Pr 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Last edited by Tiane; 10-06-2009 at 07:15 PM.

10-25-2009   #283 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

/forum/emil-chronicl...ml#post1026975

11-01-2009   #284 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

/forum/emil-chronicl...urce-pack.html

/forum/emil-chronicl...ck-thread.html

11-06-2009   #285 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

/forum/emil-chronicl...sts-avoid.html

/forum/emil-chronicl...es-thread.html

Want to help on the ECO Wiki? PM Noperative!

11-11-2009   #286 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

/forum/emil-chronicl...ad-status.html

Remember to order you resource pack (complete item lists, drops, monster info, etc)
at /forum/emil-chronicl...urce-pack.html!

11-13-2009   #287 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

What can I say, but WELL DONE : >

11-17-2009   #288 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

/forum/emil-chronicl...ad-status.html