ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2009   #261 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all
IGN: Sambolade/Sambo/etc...
Class: Scout/Shaman/Vates/Ranger/Miner/Merchant/Farmer
Level: 44/29/27/28/27/28/27
Guild: Loli Brigade/Meido Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Dang, you guys are machines! Good job!

Update:
FINALLY fixed the main page layout and format. Before it was in all sorts of sizes with white voids and everything

Before:the horror! DX
After: Presentable and everything is the same format :3

btw god i never knew how time consuming it is to change the formats and everything bleh took hours to do...

P.S I'm going to work some parts of the Quests section as people would like to know more about them.

Last edited by Sambo; 09-26-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2009   #262 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Haha, good job Sambo!
The monsters have all been dumped, but I haven't updated lists yet. I'll add a small autocategorization function for faster organization.

Item and equipment templates are undergoing a small renovation, after this is done I'll reformat some tables in Maps, NPCs and Quests.

Oh right, I'll take advantage of those clean map images and finish the maps section.

EDIT: Looks likes Maps, NPCs and Quests were in a worse state than I thought. I'm gonna be bringing some divine retribution on them.

Last edited by Noperative; 09-26-2009 at 06:11 PM.

09-26-2009   #263 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Grats guys, the wiki hit #1. XD

/forum/gg-ftw-news/5...mes-v-1-a.html

09-26-2009   #264 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Lol *High-5s Sambo*

UPDATE:Map nav tables have been cleaned. They're bulkier but work better.

09-26-2009   #265 (permalink)
Wonka

Sambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to allSambo is a name known to all

Woo nice BEEP BOP BOOP BEEP BEEP lol
I'm thinking of adding some pictures and icons to the main page and maybe other pages so it looks more interesting and presentable like all the other wikis

09-26-2009   #266 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Oh my god guys @_@

Way to almost guarantee that ECO will be featured.

09-27-2009   #267 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough

*pokes the thread*

Is everyone allowed to alter and edit the wiki? I really miss some things on the job pages and wouldn't mind adding them myself. For example:
  • Moving the required level for the skill in front of the skill name (this bothers me terribly for some reason
  • Adding how many levels each skill has.
  • Adding whether it's passive or active.
  • Adding the requirements to become a certain job
  • (perhaps a link to job changing guides?)
They're just small things but they might offer a better view on things in the end.

09-27-2009   #268 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BubbleMistress has a spectacular aura aboutBubbleMistress has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelynn
[*]Adding whether it's passive or active.
Just as a little sidenote, the skill icons actually show whether they're active or passive skills. (Passive skills are shown as white scrolls, like the ones for HP/SP regen, HP/SP max, [weapon] Mastery, etc.)

Though it wouldn't be a terrible idea to make a column denoting that they are active/passive.
Where am I now?
[?]

09-27-2009   #269 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

We have a skill template that can support the in-depth information and can be easily adjusted for anything. Everything else is ok with us, but at least post which guides you're thinking of before putting them in.

Right now Sambo and I are pretty busy and might not get to it right away, if you can do parts yourself it would be helpful.

09-27-2009   #270 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

@BubbleMistress: I was aware of that but people who never played the game before might not immediatly notice that the passives have a different skill icon. A legend drawing their attention to that might indeed be better than putting active/passive next to each skill.

@Noperative: I was just thinking of a short text guide guiding you through your jobchange. Just a few lines with perhaps NPC co÷rdinates that inform you what you need to do. Not so much a link to an existing guide. It's alright if you can't get to it right away, I'll see what I can add myself. I have a decent wiki background so it should work out just fine.

09-27-2009   #271 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Ah, was at a BBQ so couldn't do wiki work D=

The sidebar has been added, so we can change the navbars to a more streamline design at one point. It's a rough with broken links, so I'd like some suggestions for it.

I've seen some people have begun to enter information, good work!

UPDATE: Quests have been cleaned properly. NPCs are left out for now since they aren't a completely important section until Quests and Maps are done. I've tried to start maps but I have to decode/extract some files first.

Last edited by Noperative; 09-27-2009 at 10:53 PM.

09-28-2009   #272 (permalink)
Wonka

We need pictures/icons to splash all over the wiki.
Also I like the side nav bar just needs to be reformatted and stuff.

09-28-2009   #273 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Once I upload all the map pictures/NPCs, I'll see what I can do about pictures.

I'll collect some suggestions on the sidebar then submit a new version.

09-28-2009   #274 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Nice job on the sidebar~! I'm loving it so far, great for fast navigating. Perhaps enlarge the font of the titels a bit? The darker blue colour actually show they're titles but I just have a dumb habit of enlarging titles x__x; hmm...just see what looks best.

I'm just dabbling with the scout page a bit. If I had more free time I could go in-game and take some screenies of the maps to add them >_< grr...irl work is such a pain!

09-28-2009   #275 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

In game maps aren't required, we've pulled the clean map images out a long time ago.

So we don't need to rely on stolen images from a japanese site like Arhon's does.

09-28-2009   #276 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute

In the sidebar - Fighter Type, not Fighter Class. Goes for the rest of the links.

09-28-2009   #277 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Yeah, I noticed that when I remembered I did the class categories already.

Zeg has been given the giant item table so we'll see how he fares in making a bot to dump every item.

I've currently extracting all the NPC pictures for the coming Map/NPC update.

10-03-2009   #278 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

We lost out to TRICKSTER! This can't be happening /no

10-03-2009   #279 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games

Hi the game is out and wikibots want to play. It would be nice if other people actually did some work.

Zeg is programming the bot for us so this can be considered prep time. I'll try to do what I can but I'm currently in bed with the flu.

UPDATE:

All face accessories have been done, synthesis recipes have been added to the ones that have them listed in our synthesis lists.

Now to take a bath.

Last edited by Noperative; 10-03-2009 at 05:53 PM.

10-06-2009   #280 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Tiane is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Tiane
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 2xx

Alright, so I've been doing minor edits on the wiki for gears and items. I have a couple questions though. One of the templates someone added says synthesis 1/Synthesis 2. I'm confused what thats for as it doesnt affect the page at all. There is no recipe option to show what makes something/what something is made out of.

Also while I've been looking around for some things, I did notice there is not a shield, sock, or tops (theres upper gears, but alot of the regular top armors I have seen have not been on there) section for just armors alone. I did not want to edit and add those sections without first clarifying that they actually do not exist.
Pr 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.