ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Emil Chronicle Online > Emil Chronicle Online Fandom

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2009   #21 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Great job
Emil Chronicle Online Model Viewer - General Discussion - Emil Chronicle Online - On9G

This is Kyuubey

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2009   #22 (permalink)
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Well, I can't really blame him/her for wanting to distribute it. It was already a pretty selfish idea to try to keep the info to ourselves.

08-04-2009   #23 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome work, mate! +++++++rep lol

08-04-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Aika OnlineAngels OnlineIris OnlineTales Runner

C4ssidy is a jewel in the roughC4ssidy is a jewel in the roughC4ssidy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to C4ssidy Send a message via MSN to C4ssidy
IGN: Cassiechu
Class: Enutrof lt_treasurehunter
Level: 55
Guild: Guildmaster of RareHunters
Xfire: cassiechu

wow, went pretty in-depth with the instructions. well if everyone's got it, we just gotta put more work into our info and not just the pics right?

Hey i can make siggys with this thing.

08-04-2009   #25 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

It's not like the program will magically make a neat and organized monster wiki for you. If someone has the drive to take screens of every monster and categorize them then they probably have the drive to find this on their own. `-`

08-05-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rinsha will become famous soon enough
IGN: Rinsha/Shinra
Class: Merchant to_schoolgirl
Level: 25/24
Guild: RareHunters

Posting on this account since my original account has been barred from posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Woah, you can check formulas and stat tables with it too? Do want.
Unfortunetly, not with this program. By data tables I mean ones that link things like meshes, textures, and icon data and not actual system computations. Sorry.

The closest thing to that that's available are the game's various unpackers, though they're limited to unobfuscating the game's dat files and not an actual decompilation of the game's main program(which is where the formulas should be).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
stuff
I'm neutral as far as all this wiki stuff is concerned. I just want to have fun playing ECO and help out community as a whole in ways I can. Nothing against MMOG; if it was anyone else I would have done the same thing. Now that I've had the chance to post on it's forums and read what some of the ECO fans here have had to say I'd like to continue posting here.

If I could make a suggestion, please advertise the wiki more. Actually, I have a lot of suggestions. X_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
Well, I can't really blame him/her for wanting to distribute it. It was already a pretty selfish idea to try to keep the info to ourselves.
Glad you understand. I really agonized over it, but in the end, my desire to benefit an entire community versus a part of a community ended up being greater.

But, I will still apologize.

I'm sorry.

But you know, it's not too late to still be competitive and make the best damn Emil Chronicle Online wiki evar. OwO

I can still help you if you want me to, but I don't wanna do any black ops stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4ssidy
wow, went pretty in-depth with the instructions.
Only had the program for a few days now, but didn't sleep the day I found it. Even so, I'm still finding out new things about it the more I use it, and just found a workaround to making it work with the original Japanese client. Now if only I could register a Hangame account(I haven't been able to get around IP block. T_T). Then I could patch the Japanese client I installed and be able to view models from the latest saga.

I gotta get to work on further learning unpacking and ECO's Susie Plugin(lets you see the 2D artwork in the game) too. D:

08-05-2009   #27 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

I'm glad that's over with. We're usually a pretty laid-back bunch. .-.

Any help on the wiki is welcome, and don't be shy about those suggestions! (I think we are going to advertise once it's more complete or something.)

P.S. Having multiple accounts is illegal here, but I think you should be okay. ;_;