ggFTW Moogler

kyoshiro8106 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fitz
Class: Elsword - Lord Knight to_teacher
Level: 48
Guild: Union
Xfire: Kyo

tablet???? oohh, it would be nice to have that

i didn't scan any of my sketches i just directly create my works on paint tool Sai actually ,

i'm kinda lazy doin' such sketching on paper then scan and import to softwares XD

well next i'll just be carefull XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-10-2010   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ExelRagnarok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshiro8106
tablet???? oohh, it would be nice to have that

i didn't scan any of my sketches i just directly create my works on paint tool Sai actually ,

i'm kinda lazy doin' such sketching on paper then scan and import to softwares XD

well next i'll just be carefull XD
Wait, that means you drew those with your mouse? Well, if that's the case, they're pretty awesome since the mouse is like Nightmare difficulty compared to paper's Normal difficulty.

06-10-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

aheeheh yup, those CG arts are created while using mouse,

i can't afford to buy tablet so mouse power!!! XD

06-10-2010   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kazo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kaz0, Kaezo
Class: Raven - Sword Taker, Over Taker to_thiefmaster

wow.. really amazing... just by mouse. i see you have a patient hand.

keep up your work dude... your work need more practice.

i cant give much comment cause i cant create art work like this.

great job ^^

06-10-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

thnx guys

i'll be more carefull next time and i'll edit those artworks too

XD

thnx for criticizing

at least i'll be able to right the faults XD

06-12-2010   #26 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

I am very impressed! A mouse? I couldn't use a mouse to draw to save my life.

Anyways, you have talent. I suggest you try on some paper, take a picture and show us what you can do. o3o

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

06-12-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ohhh i see, i'm sorry Reinshiki I didn't understand what you said way back there, about the paper, eheheh
you wanted to see my traditional way of sketching ???

uhh owkay i made some here it is

06-12-2010   #28 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ohhh i see, i'm sorry Reinshiki I didn't understand what you said way back there, about the paper, eheheh
you wanted to see my traditional way of sketching ???

uhh owkay i made some here it is

These aren't bad, but some obvious flaws are present.

If they are meant to be in a lighted area like the Angel in the middle, his hair would have more shadowing for details or lighting.

The fingers on the angel is a little wrong. His index finger stretches too far off the hand and there's an extra lump there.

You should use more colors or shadows to hide the rest of the boy in the bottom right corner.

He looks like a floating head separated from it's body.

A teacher taught me some things about the wings. And it looks like his wings are bald. Lack of feather details.

The ear of the angel kind of lacks some details on the inside. But the others are okay.

I suggest you draw some falling feathers to decorate the drawing. Or snowflakes will do. It looks kind of bland in my opinion.

Details are not too bad for his robe. But if his clenching his shoulder, he should have more folds.

Last bit. You should put more shadowing and lightning on their hair more.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.

06-12-2010   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

@Reinshiki
of course like i told u i'm kinda lazy in too detailed CG and i'm Slump right now,
nothing much to be expected and the colored one is halfway finished so it's not yet finish.

yeah i'm quite bothered with his hand and also i didn't even study the ways of creating an anime char, i'm just doin' things as they are XD i'm not yet a pro just an amateur.

um about the shadows look at the original sketch that's how should the shodows work
but i'm kinda lazy to finish it XD sorry..

anyways thnx again Reinshiki

Last edited by kyoshiro8106; 06-12-2010 at 06:50 PM.

06-13-2010   #30 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
@Reinshiki
of course like i told u i'm kinda lazy in too detailed CG and i'm Slump right now,
nothing much to be expected and the colored one is halfway finished so it's not yet finish.

yeah i'm quite bothered with his hand and also i didn't even study the ways of creating an anime char, i'm just doin' things as they are XD i'm not yet a pro just an amateur.

um about the shadows look at the original sketch that's how should the shodows work
but i'm kinda lazy to finish it XD sorry..

anyways thnx again Reinshiki
Just giving advice. Whether you wanna follow them are not, I won't force it on you.

But anyways, good work and I'm looking forward to the finished sketch.

06-13-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uhmm i guess i'll try reading some articles regarding the sketching of anime chars,
ohh sorry about that Reinshiki i'm not angry with your opinions it's ok actually ,

well i'm kinda have a habit to leave the work unfinished so maybe i'll leave it as it is

anyways Reinshiki Thanks again XD

06-14-2010   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kazo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kaz0, Kaezo
Class: Raven - Sword Taker, Over Taker to_thiefmaster

Kyo. U can draw and colored at this stage consider talented as an amateur.
To done with a good finishing u may require a better software or courses.
To me that not an unfinished job.

Let look at this, a 5 years old child can spot a problem or make comment.
The point is can he fix it? Or do he has a better solution?

Since Reinshiki can comment the drawing and even got a better idea to make it nicer. How about Reinshiki show us ur touched up work and may help Kyo to improve his artwork.

06-14-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

THnx Kaz0,

sorry guyz i guess my bad habit is always on the run all my works are all unfinished actually,

but next time i do something i'll finish it for sure, actually reishiki i'm happy with your comments 'cuase you point out, the faults that i'm kinda bothered with, THnx reinshiki.

um here is Natsuki from Mai Hime

06-14-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

himaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to himaru Send a message via Yahoo to himaru
IGN: Himaru
Class: Aisha Dark Mage lt_sorcerer
Level: Level 40

Quote:
uhmm i guess i'll try reading some articles regarding the sketching of anime chars,
ohh sorry about that Reinshiki i'm not angry with your opinions it's ok actually ,

well i'm kinda have a habit to leave the work unfinished so maybe i'll leave it as it is

anyways Reinshiki Thanks again XD

Oh reading some articles? I give you some link site on how to draw a manga. ^^, And I'm sure it's very useful and helpful. "Though I've never ever reading some articles of drawing to make my draws better but is to analyzing some PRO DRAWS.." well, there is it...

How to draw background [youtube only] YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: How to Draw Backgrounds
To draw male character [youtube only] - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Ryuu Yakuta: How to Draw Males
Applying skin tone - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: Screen Tones
Draw ears - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw eyes - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw Hands - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Clothing Folds - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
General Faces - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials

@Kyo: I know you can do much better draws if you are not slump.. But I really really really impress if you do what they've advice. Drawing is a really nice hobby though you can express your feelings even if you are in a bad or good mood.. Like that echii one you post.. lols.. I know what you feel on that day you drew that XD HAHAHAHA!

Master! GO! YOU CAN DO IT! hahha

@Reinshiki
hey, can I ask you one question.. are you Good [PRO] on this kind of talent "DRAWING"???
your comments here are nice and like a comment by all PRO. are you?

06-15-2010   #35 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
THnx Kaz0,

sorry guyz i guess my bad habit is always on the run all my works are all unfinished actually,

but next time i do something i'll finish it for sure, actually reishiki i'm happy with your comments 'cuase you point out, the faults that i'm kinda bothered with, THnx reinshiki.

um here is Natsuki from Mai Hime

Dood, this is NSFW man. But whatever, I'll just see what I can do.

There should be more of a body line going up around the breast area to indicate the body line down to the navel, the breast looks like it's merged together with the back.

Right hand is okay, but the left hand's fingers are too thick. You need to thin them abit and make more lines.

Also, don't be lazy and hide the other finger. (I can see the thumb is covered to show she's taking off her swimsuit/panties, but her other finger is hidden.

Her spine line is slightly off the middle. You should know what to do.

Her palm area also look too rocky. You need to round it.

I can safely declare that you main problem is the anatomy of the human hands. Especially the palm.

If you can fix that problem, I'm sure you can produce your work better. However, other flaws may be showing, so don't think that's all you need to fix. Keep working hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by himaru
Oh reading some articles? I give you some link site on how to draw a manga. ^^, And I'm sure it's very useful and helpful. "Though I've never ever reading some articles of drawing to make my draws better but is to analyzing some PRO DRAWS.." well, there is it...

How to draw background [youtube only] YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: How to Draw Backgrounds
To draw male character [youtube only] - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Ryuu Yakuta: How to Draw Males
Applying skin tone - YouTube - Manga University Workshop with Atsuhisa Okura: Screen Tones
Draw ears - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw eyes - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Draw Hands - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
Clothing Folds - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials
General Faces - How to Draw Manga -- Manga University How to Draw: Tutorials

@Kyo: I know you can do much better draws if you are not slump.. But I really really really impress if you do what they've advice. Drawing is a really nice hobby though you can express your feelings even if you are in a bad or good mood.. Like that echii one you post.. lols.. I know what you feel on that day you drew that XD HAHAHAHA!

Master! GO! YOU CAN DO IT! hahha

@Reinshiki
hey, can I ask you one question.. are you Good [PRO] on this kind of talent "DRAWING"???
your comments here are nice and like a comment by all PRO. are you?
Well, I had a few sessions with a teacher before who pointed out my flaws last year.

So, I'm not sure if I can be considered pro, but I will consider uploading my works.

Also, I just like to point out the flaws for people so they can improve themselves. But I need some of it my own, so I'm helping them and me.

It's like killing two birds with one stone. =x

Last edited by Reinshiki; 06-15-2010 at 02:31 PM.

06-15-2010   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
Well, I had a few sessions with a teacher before who pointed out my flaws last year.

So, I'm not sure if I can be considered pro, but I will consider uploading my works.

Also, I just like to point out the flaws for people so they can improve themselves. But I need some of it my own, so I'm helping them and me.

It's like killing two birds with one stone. =x

@Reinshiki

oh i see.. uhmm.. can you see any problem of this one?

and this one

I want to know if there's something wrong with this uhmm.. ^_^ I want to improve my skills better than asual..

06-17-2010   #37 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
@Reinshiki

oh i see.. uhmm.. can you see any problem of this one?

and this one

I want to know if there's something wrong with this uhmm.. ^_^ I want to improve my skills better than asual..
Uhh... Well, sure.

Drawing 1:

The Archer's arrows are wrong for one. The arrow looks like it's being attached to the bow physically.

In modern and ancient Archery, the bow has fletchings at the opposite side of the pointed tip.

If your idea is for the fletching to be IN the hand, then it's wrong, because the arrow MUST stay within the bow's arrow string. Whatever that's called.

The eyes of the Archer is inconsistent and lack balance. They should be repositioned to look more.. Natural.

It's about the anatomy of the face. You can try drawing a line to position the eyes correctly.

Inside of the eyes, the eyeballs look pretty awkward if you look at it long enough. Especially the left eye because it looks like it's looking towards the left.

From what I see, your Archer's right hand has 6 fingers.

The Dragon's snout is a little unbalanced. It's slightly off the middle.

Drawing 2:

The main problem is the breast. It's not drawn correctly and looks like a half-attempted line on her chest.

If you wish to position the breasts but have trouble to, I suggest you draw the breasts with pencils and then draw the arms over to get a brief idea on what to draw.

Her fingers are too sway-ish looking. You need to draw some lines and curve them better. Try looking at your own hands for reference.

The inside of her ear is too pointy. You need to curve the part a little.

What I meant is the tragus. If you dunno what it is, Google it.

Well, that's about all I can come up with.

By the way. Wasn't this Kyo's Elsword fanarts thread...?

Last edited by Reinshiki; 06-17-2010 at 12:33 AM.

06-17-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

@Reinshiki

about the drawing: you're too amazing pointing the problems ^^, maybe I guess I need you to give comments to all my draws for me to fix the problem. right hand 6 fingers? where? @_@ Dragon? haha! I can't draw dragons perfectly hehe I can't draw animals.. but I'm practicing... I use Photoshop to draw that so it's hard for me to make the lineart much better. ^^, but kyoshiro gave me SAI Program..

about the thread: I ask kyo if I can post my own here and he gave me permission. but this is the first and last time I post my art here though I found proof already ^^,

very well then, I make new thread sooner. I have draw my aisha and kyo's eve char. I hope you gave me the best comments of corrections ^^, thanks for the comments..

**you gave the same comments and correction about this two drawings... thanks again**

Last edited by himaru; 06-17-2010 at 07:35 PM.

06-18-2010   #39 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Awards Pervert Award

Quote:
@Reinshiki

about the drawing: you're too amazing pointing the problems ^^, maybe I guess I need you to give comments to all my draws for me to fix the problem. right hand 6 fingers? where? @_@ Dragon? haha! I can't draw dragons perfectly hehe I can't draw animals.. but I'm practicing... I use Photoshop to draw that so it's hard for me to make the lineart much better. ^^, but kyoshiro gave me SAI Program..

about the thread: I ask kyo if I can post my own here and he gave me permission. but this is the first and last time I post my art here though I found proof already ^^,

very well then, I make new thread sooner. I have draw my aisha and kyo's eve char. I hope you gave me the best comments of corrections ^^, thanks for the comments..

**you gave the same comments and correction about this two drawings... thanks again**
Uhh... Sure, welcomed.

10-02-2010   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

updated

with Rena although unfinished yet

there are 2 outputs with colors