ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Elsword (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword/)
-   -   my eve's exotic skill tree.... (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword/77039-my-eves-exotic-skill-tree.html)

XIII 06-05-2010 10:40 AM

my eve's exotic skill tree....

1 Attachment(s)
first of all am not saying that everyone should follow this skill tree... someone just want to see my skill build....
/forum/attachment.ph...1&d=1275759522
/forum/attachment.ph...1&d=1275759522

Cubia 06-05-2010 10:52 AM

Ah thanks alot :P nw i know what skill i am gona pump in nw

Siegheart 06-06-2010 01:33 AM

i have litle other skills but almost that same u need 1 more pasive who give u speed atack i think and u put 2x that same skills actualy 2x 5 skills i dont put a orange and yellow skills not worthed for exotic (onely one orange i gived that cash shild)

Pandamaare 06-06-2010 07:43 AM

Areyou open to advice?, since there's mistakes in it.

XIII 06-06-2010 09:26 PM

am open to all advice here... am just new in elsword... so am not so sure what's best for my exotic..

@sieghart
what you mean by attack speed passive?? the queens thorn?? and what orange skill??

Siegheart 06-06-2010 10:24 PM

4th skill blue from down looks like EvE fit give faster reaction for press Z or >>ZZZ

Pandamaare 06-07-2010 10:45 AM

Take out the 1st skill, it's useless. Take off the stealth passive as well.
Take out Dimension Link Guardian and take off Blackhole.
A mix of 2 max and one with 3 SP in it with the following: Illusion Stinger(if you want an EI+IS combo, defense buff(pvp and henrir), magic buff(high level maps) and the "MP gain with HP loss"(pvp).
Metal dust route is fine.
Encouraging aura just for pvp(I don't know why you have encouraging aura without any buffs, the passive does nothing without the party buffs)
Get explosion Impact.
The attack passive if you want, it doesn't do much but whatever.
Mega elctron ball if you're good with it, it's hard to use compared to most things but really damaging.
Get the movement+jump speed passive.
Take off Junk Break and put in Queen's Throne.

A mistake most people do is that just because it's locked, it's a better skill, in many cases that isn't right. Meaning, Explosion Impact does better than Iron Scrap by far, it almost does the same damage modifiers as Junk Break, so junk Break is somewhat useless. Queen's Throne is really useful for midmaps and some bosses, killing it at a good time.

XIII 06-07-2010 05:13 PM

^
@
thanks for the advices... maybe i can do that if ever there will be another sp reset... but for now... i have to stick to what i have....
and based with your advices, i think i have to buy the 2nd skill bar, but i can only use 4 skills.... am just using, advance buff, metal dust, scrap metal, and junk break....

Pandamaare 06-07-2010 06:34 PM

My slots are Metal Dust, EI, QT, buff. I have Nemesis, so I take off buff for Spear Burst.
If you're good wiith MEB, then MEB, EI, QT, Buff/Spear Burst/Metal Dust(your choice, I prefer spear burst).
Advanced Magic buff is more for 4X, when Junk Break actually proves useful and Guardian to wipe out the fields.

XIII 06-08-2010 01:16 AM

oh... okie... thanks for the guide, maybe this thread will help new eve exotic user.....

Pandamaare 06-08-2010 08:28 PM

Well, for the most part, the primary forums will be used, as it has most builds done by professionals and most active discussions. But there's a high possibility for others to see this, it's a popular website.

XIII 06-09-2010 02:20 AM

i think lots of HK players will be able to use your advice...

Reinshiki 06-09-2010 02:02 PM

Pfft. I'm a rebel. I go with my own build and am currently loving it.

I am resetting some skills soon though.

@Pandamaare: I assume you must be playing the Korean version, coz last I checked, there's no third class in the HK version yet.

XIII 06-09-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinshiki (Post 1260954)
Pfft. I'm a rebel. I go with my own build and am currently loving it.

I am resetting some skills soon though.

@Pandamaare: I assume you must be playing the Korean version, coz last I checked, there's no third class in the HK version yet.

you mind showing your build?

Pandamaare 06-09-2010 06:56 PM

Yeah, I'm one of it's old players D:

Reinshiki 06-10-2010 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XIII (Post 1261129)
you mind showing your build?

My build is personal. However, I do not ind showing it. I just have to get the SS first.

@Panda: Alright, thanks.

darkreixor 11-08-2011 11:17 PM

hey guys what do you think of my build ? it's not finished and i need advices :)

Skill Simulator CE/CN

maxpayne 11-09-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkreixor (Post 1634742)
hey guys what do you think of my build ? it's not finished and i need advices :)

Skill Simulator CE/CN

Just to make an early comment out of reinshiki,

Please dont revive 1 year old threads like this, you can just post your query at the suggestions and questions section.

I see that you're build strays off the "standard offensive" build for CN.

-> def buff = you can put this off if youre accustomed to how the CN moves and attacks aggressively (seriously that's the whole point of taking the rebellion route; SUPER OFFENSE)

-> Energy Conversion = hmmm i hope youre effective on this, pretty decent in PVP for that extra omfh

-> Mag adrenaline = you should have at least two skills spammed within the 10 secs in order for this to be effective though

-> Elegant Steps = kindly remove this you have air dash nuff said (unless you wanna break your fingers doing "spring step")

-> Queen's Throne = hella good nuff said

Basically, you lack a little bit of spammy skills. I know that you focus on hitting the enemies with normals while you're on throne mode but please reconsider putting some points on mega electron ball(megaman buster) and iron scraps(better than EImpact since it can be thrwn in the air and easy to aim)

and remember:
Please dont revive 1 year old threads

Same for those would read this.

darkreixor 11-09-2011 07:47 AM

oops i'm sorry i didn't exactly saw the date ! :O
so the problem is if i remove def buff...i cannot reach higher skills...
what would you advise me to put the points in then ?

would this be better : http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor....0.0.3.0.5.5.5

?

maxpayne 11-09-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkreixor (Post 1634853)
oops i'm sorry i didn't exactly saw the date ! :O
so the problem is if i remove def buff...i cannot reach higher skills...
what would you advise me to put the points in then ?

would this be better : Skill Simulator CE/CN

?

That's good(for me :py62:)

With the skill set you have right now, you can raid dungeons efficiently(MVP'ing most of the time while at party) and practically be scary in PVP :3

You can now add points to any utility you want after this.