ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Elsword (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword/)
-   -   how/were do you put game card number (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword/75092-how-were-do-you-put-game-card-number.html)

blazedragon 04-27-2010 02:19 PM

how to use the gash you buy for gamania

i figured it out , bought a eve card since its hard to get, will just unlock raven card , probably use the rest on cash shop gears make myself look cool, but wow lol 10 gash = 1 coin..

Kazo 04-27-2010 04:27 PM

yea... you right, my Raven card i was brought by using coin.

there is a website you can buy gamemania HK Gash card is pretty reliable and deliver the card code instantly.

i used to brought my card at the web. OffGamers - Game Card, Game Currency & Leveling Service Platform.

if you need me show you how to upload point and change it to cash coin, i can post up for u ^^

keiyn 05-28-2010 06:52 PM

So... I bought gash card, but don't know how to convert it to the coin for elsword, can someone help me out?

Kazo 05-29-2010 03:14 AM

hi all,
Gamania HK host a number of games, the Gash points can change to any game gold coins as long as is under Gamania HK.

first, u need go to Elsword HK official website.

select upload Gash points, after finished uploaded. Go back to main page

select change Gash points to Gold coins.

Below are the step by step SS guide.

part 1 upload Gash points

/forum/members/kazo-...271-cash01.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...272-cash02.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...273-cash03.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...274-cash04.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...275-cash05.jpg

*website must allow pop up (if browser set block pop up, this last SS won't be show up on ur screen.
*after finished uploaded, press the 'refresh button' in the page you shall see your Gash points updated.

Kazo 05-29-2010 03:22 AM

Part 2

Change Gash points to Gold coins

launch official game website:

/forum/members/kazo-...276-gold01.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...277-gold02.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...278-gold03.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...279-gold04.jpg

/forum/members/kazo-...280-gold05.jpg

Reinshiki 06-22-2010 04:51 AM

Actually this can also be used with MOLPoints for some. MOLPoints has a lot of different payment to many games including using PayByCash.

EDIT: Kaz, you wouldn't happen to have used a Credit Card in OffGamer did you?

Kazo 06-22-2010 06:24 AM

There is a varies payment mode. I used Nests. There is pay pal, credit card etc.

I used others games on this web before ( few years back). Even with credit card they r reliable.

Thx ^^

maxpayne 06-22-2010 08:36 AM

excuse me reinshiki but how did u use the MOLPoints exactly?

maxpayne 06-22-2010 10:10 PM

umm kazo when i tried to click the upload gash this popped out..
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...2cute/gash.jpg
what does it say?

Reinshiki 06-23-2010 04:14 AM

For starters, don't double post, and edit it.

Secondly, it's saying the... ID thingy you input is wrong. Which method did you use to buy the points?

As for MOLPoints, it's used for players from Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia and other Asia country. I don't think it exists in other country as of now.

Kazo 06-23-2010 05:35 AM

this pictures request you to filled in ID number

left button to fill in HK id, right button u select can fill in international ID

this id is just for clarification or future identification

thanks

maxpayne 06-23-2010 06:07 AM

i used the "click here to upload gash points" button stated by kazo...

i'm from the Philippines and i use MOLpoints to buy cash for GunboundWC; was wondering how did u get to purchase gash HK with MOLpoints even though gash TW was the only game credit avaible to it? just curious :py12:

Reinshiki 06-26-2010 12:47 PM

Ah, then that could be a problem. From here in Singapore, Gash HK is available.

However, it might not be available with the other servers, so it could pose a problem.

I'll double-check and get back on that.

Okay, did a quick check, and apparently, MOLPoints PH does not supply Gash HK.

And no, if you buy the TW version, you cannot use it for the HK version of Gash.

Maxi 02-13-2011 03:53 PM

are gash cards available in 7/11 or any stores in hk?
for people who are of a younger age, and do not own a credit card

maxpayne 02-14-2011 04:52 AM

More likely its an over the counter thing at 7-11 HK :3

Kaetzchen 03-14-2011 04:20 AM

Is there a a way to buy HK Gash card with pay safe card (psc)??? o: I only use this method in games because i can't do payPal ... q.q'
or how exactly do I buy them on Gamania GASH HK, Buy Gamania GASH HK, Cheap Gamania GASH HK, Gamania GASH HK. If I click add to card there stands -> please select a game card vale?? x.x

Raijuna 03-14-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaetzchen (Post 1492496)
Is there a a way to buy HK Gash card with pay safe card (psc)??? o: I only use this method in games because i can't do payPal ... q.q'
or how exactly do I buy them on Gamania GASH HK, Buy Gamania GASH HK, Cheap Gamania GASH HK, Gamania GASH HK. If I click add to card there stands -> please select a game card vale?? x.x

@offgamers u can't pay with paysafe cards.... just check the payment options ;)
And "game card value" means just the "value" of the card u want to buy,... should it be 100, 200, 300 aso..... (just click it, you will see)

If i load mol points with eg... a Paysafe Card (cash card payment) and then buy Gash (HK) via mol.com (mol points -> Gash (HK) ), will i get some sort of ID number to fill in here?????
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...2cute/gash.jpg

Else i don't know what to fill in.....
Furthermore, that's the only way i can "Upload" my Gash bought from mol.com to my actual Gash acc, right?
So it's useless, cause i don't have any ID number.....

EDIT: Ok, i got it..... i just typed in a random number xD
now i'm @the uploading pop up !!! :D

THX for this guide !!!

Kaetzchen 03-14-2011 03:24 PM

So I can buy MOLPoints with PSC but how do I get the Gash? I can't find it? Am i blind? =.=
& does anyone know if it works from germany? o:

Edit: Oh my >.< I'm so sorry maybe I'm really stupid I just found it ....