ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Elsword (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword/)
-   -   HKElsword IGNs (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword/67527-hkelsword-igns.html)

haohuynh 12-31-2009 05:39 PM

HKElsword IGNs

I'm patching HKelsword currently, and i was wondering other player's IGN in-game for Hong Kong version so i won't be alone.

Please post below! :py12:

Edit: My ign is MapleSyrup -
Add me if you guys can ^^ or just anyone that plays HkElsword!

Endgame 12-31-2009 06:55 PM

Lena - level 33 Rena (Sniping Ranger)
Violete - level 11 Aisha
Elebro (I'm a horrible person.....) - level 11 Elsword

ramzaomega 12-31-2009 07:58 PM

xXRinXx - 22 Combat Ranger (main)
xXYukiXx - 19 Dark Mage (im think about replacing her)

i wondering if anyone knows how to unlock raven

ThisIsAPen 01-10-2010 06:40 PM

PewPewPew - Lvl 20 Combat Ranger
女刀心 - Lvl 10 Aisha

yoduh818 02-04-2010 01:28 PM

Honest lv 9 Rena...
Raven lv 0 cus i dont know how to unlock him anybody? anybody?

Rippedshadow 02-09-2010 05:27 PM

Rippedshadow-level 24 elsword (Magic Knight)
????-Un-obtained Raven (Sword Taker later)

edited with updated levels. (Again)

Amanda 02-15-2010 12:10 PM

Rena-Skank.

Just like on the korean version<3

The game's so different from when I remember playing though..

Ventus 02-24-2010 07:55 PM

Lyre - lvl15 Rena (nyahah)
Ventus - lvl3 Elsword o_o;

I'm adding everyone here xD So don't be alarmed.

fuzzycat89 02-25-2010 12:30 PM

Rena, IGN: Sylvi

I'm playing in the second server (the one on the right)... not sure if you can add people in different servers :py22:

Ventus 02-26-2010 12:28 AM

It's like GrandChase. The servers are all connected. Consider them to be different channels instead of servers.

My Rena is lvl19 now and I have no idea how to do second job... I read the guides and they say you need to do a pre-job quest after level 15. I don't have it on my quest list or anything (I think. I can't read it anyway. xD) and I can't seem to get any Rat Tails to drop... I think those guides need some clarifications too concerning jobs. Can you switch back and forth like in GrandChase? Can you unlock BOTH paths or are you stuck with one? Also, do your Skill Points carry over? Do your current skills carry over? I know this isn't exactly the right thread to ask lol, but hey, since I'm here...

Rippedshadow 02-26-2010 04:37 PM

You only get one of the jobs in the branch, but you can make another character and get the other one. But then you lose a character slot. You also can't go back, although why you'd want to is beyond me. (I'd never go back to regular Elsword, MK's fireballs are a blast, literally.)

I think you have to get the quest via one of the NPCs, not sure which one for rena. Also, save your SP for 2nd job skills. :x

fuzzycat89 02-26-2010 06:10 PM

There are 2 chain of job change quests, the first chain available at level 15, which can be accepted at the accessory NPC of town 2:
- Initially, you will have to beat stage 5 of map 2 (or as the guide said, dungeon 5 of set 2, though it's a bit confusing using "dungeon") twice.
- Second quest, you have to get 10 bat wings (always have more than enough)and 18 rat tails. To get rat tails, do stage 4 of map 2, doesn't matter which difficulty. The matter is, the map of this stage at any difficulty always have 2 routes: only the lower route has rats. If you notice, there are areas where the road divides into two, choose the lower path. Also, just my guess, try to finish the last monster before each gate while staying on the ground (no jump kick or jump shot or something like that), it's more likely that you get to lower route.
- 3rd quest, go talk with the guy on the left of the bank girl in town 2. Then get new quest.
- 4th quest, kill wisp in stage 1 of map 2. Return to the guy mentioned above and get the new quest chain. The upeer one is sniping ranger quest whereas the lower one is combat ranger quest.

New quest chain: (for combat ranger)
- 1st: talk to the accessory NPC of town 2.
- 2nd: kill the boss of stage 2 of map 2 and kill 8 "monsters" (the big guy at the end of each section) in stage 3 of map 2.
- 3rd: finish stage 6 of map 2 at any difficulty in less than 8 minutes (best to do the easy one...)
- 4th: achieve rank B or above in stage 5 & 6 of map 2 at very hard difficulty. Go back to "the guy" and change to combat ranger :D

For sniping ranger, just base on the guide and my interpretation above, you should be able to figure things out :D

when you has changed job, the remained SP got carried over. There is no SP reset. Basically, the skill table got extended longer and new skills appear below. You have to have already spent 40 SP to get the first skill of 2nd job. I actually spent more than 40SP before changing to 2nd job and end up making a new character :(

Ventus 02-27-2010 10:59 PM

Oh crap, I did like 90% of it without accepting the accessory girl\'s quest. ><

But thanks very very much! That is so helpful, I don\'t know why those guides don\'t have the finer details like this. Perhaps you should submit this info to them. I guess it\'s time for me to start working on 2nd job again... xD Thanks again!

Siegheart 03-14-2010 05:17 PM

Sieghart - lvl 25++ Raven
???????? - lvl ?? Eve dooing quest

Firagagun 03-19-2010 01:14 PM

Oh, forgot to add in my IGN lol
Bliza - Lv20+ Elsword Knight, game\'s currently patching :l

Houseki 03-31-2010 09:15 AM

Koyorin lv23 Aisha DarkMage

Zeitzbach 04-03-2010 08:29 AM

Kokonoe - Eve: Code Arc.

Hope to see you all in game. Time to start adding everyone in the List >3

Siegheart 04-03-2010 07:44 PM