Note: The term "x-x" (lower case 'x' being a random number) is supposed to be read as "village x - dungeon x"
This would make "3-2" equal "The second dungeon of village 3", just... shortened down to be easily read and more convenient.
"x-X" though, is what we call the village's secret dungeon, and the 'ACT' dungeons in village 3 are written as "3-X1" or "3-X2".
Just something I thought would be necessary for everyone to understand fully.
Also, I've bolded COMPLETELY confirmed sets.
If they drop, it's usually once per stage, excluding 2-2.
They give additional bonuses if you wear more than one piece of the same set.
They usually drop from the boss, if not, from a buffed monster.
If a set is spread across different levels as shown below, the lowest leveled are always Shoes+Pants, the ones after (in terms of level) are always Shirt+Gloves, and the Weapon has the highest level requirement.
Upgrading a set piece in Alchemy makes them part of an entirely different set.
Can be obtained on any difficutly, and raising the difficulty does not necessarily increase the chances of getting a set piece.
[Lv 8] set:
Believed to be dropped across 1-4 to 1-6, more info on this would be appreciated.
[Lv 16] Bandit set:
- Pants/Skirt drop in 2-2
- and Shoes drop in 2-2
- Jacket drops in 2-2
- Gloves drop in 2-2
- Weapons drop in 2-3
[Lv. 18-20-22] Mercenary set:
[Lv. 22-24-26] Red Rock Chief set:
- Pants/Skirt drop in 2-2 (confirmed for Eve and Aisha)
- Shoes drop in ???
- Jacket drops in 2-6 (Although this has yet to be fully confirmed?)
- Gloves drop in 2-5
- Weapon drops in 2-6
[Lv. 26-28-30] 나소드 광부 (Nasod Miners) set:
- Pants/Skirt drop in 3-3
- Shoes drop in 3-1
- Jacket drops in 3-4
- Gloves drop in 3-2
- Weapon drops in 3-5
[Lv. 30-32-34] Black Crow set:
- Pants/Skirt drop 3-6
- Shoes drop in 3-6
- Jacket drops in 3-7
- Gloves drop in 3-7
- Weapons drops in 3-8
[Lv. 34-36-38] Altera set:
- Black Crow Pants/Skirt drop in 4-1
- Black Crow Shoes drop in 4-1
- Black Crow Jacket and 4-2
- Black Crow Gloves drop in 4-2
- Black Crow weapons drop in 4-3
- Altera Pants/Skirt drop in 4-4 and 4-6 (mini-boss)
- Altera Shoes drop in 4-4 and 4-6 (mini-boss)
- Altera Jacket 4-5 and 4-6 (mini-boss)
- Altera Gloves drop in 4-5 and 4-6 (mini-boss)
- Altera weapons drop in 4-6 (last boss)
Machine has stated that all pieces of this set can drop from 4-6 on Very Hard.
Updated frequently, do discuss and if you find any set piece, screenshot and tell us where. :]