Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-19-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Godziin is on a distinguished road
Default Elsword USA Error

This error appeared after I installed the java, but I had already played before.

Again

I Use notebook
I Use windows 7
I use wifi
I From brazil
I Dont use Firewall/Anti-Virus
I Have Elsword HK Installed

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-19-2011   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

They put in the IP Region Block so that only NA players can access the game. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

03-19-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I already played the before elsword

03-19-2011   #4 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Try this /forum/elsword-gener...wnloading.html

Using a netbook might not meet the requirements of elsword, just a heads up.
Also, to improve you latency I do suggest an ethernet cord.

Furthermore, please get a firewall and anti-virus. It's super dangerous to leave your computer vulnerable like that. If you are having problems with gaming you can TEMPORARILY disable your AV and firewall.

Antivirus (install ONE) :
avast! - Download Free Antivirus software or Internet Security
AVG Free | Antivirus Download | Free Virus Protection
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

Firewall (again ONE) :
Antivirus Software, Firewall, Spyware Removal, Virus Scan: Computer Security by ZoneAlarm
Firewall Software Download | Free Computer Protection

edit: Also, i think people who have already registered can play. I think. (the ip block is on their website from what i understand)

Last edited by Sandrie; 03-19-2011 at 11:12 AM.

03-19-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I already played the before elsword Again

03-19-2011   #6 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Is it that you've played NA elsword before? Or you've played a different elsword?

Either way, if you are having problems downloading I uploaded the installation files to mediafire (see my last post). At the very least you can pause/restart the download on demand.

03-19-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

i played elsword NA before

Sorry for bad english T.T

Google¬¬

03-19-2011   #8 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Okay then I don't know what's causing that. I think that's the patcher getting hung up on something but what, I don't know.

I guess all I can suggest is reinstall the client. If that doesn't work, send a ticket to kill3rcombo's support, they probably have a better idea of what's wrong. Sorry, I'm not very familiar with elsword/tech stuff in general.

03-19-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

chloe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclusive

Importantly, the IP block was just implemented (registration and client download for now) and I know many of you are from outside the serviced area. It has been addressed but we can only do what we can based on the legal conditions. We will continue to see what we can do and we do listen.

In the meantime, please continue to test out the game and post in our current forums (lol that stupid posting bug...seriously).

---Forum bug --- If you cannot post on ESonline forums, please activate your account. There were some issues with activation emails not going through yesterday.

Your kickass GM
-Inclusive (GM NoDice)
the IP block was just recently implemented that's why you were able to play elsword NA before (i believe this is not only for client download/registration but for checking patch as well)..after the maintenance, they turned on the IP block to avoid LAG

03-19-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

So there's ip block to occur not lag?

03-20-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

pusangligaw is on a distinguished road

can anybody help me?.my pando media booster stuck at softokn3.dll.can anybody give the patch file??ty

03-20-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godziin
So there's ip block to occur not lag?
yeah, that's right..if you will be hosting the party and you will run dungeon alone, you won't notice the lag that much..but if someone from the US join your party, it won't lag in your screen but they're the one who will experience the LAG since there will be high PING in your end because of the distance..

that's the reason why they recently implemented/turned on the IP block on elsword NA

03-20-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

=/ Do you know any IP camouflage
Elsword NA is the only that I understand the quests, etc.

03-20-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

we actually don't discuss that in this forum..if there's a way you need to find it on your own..elsword NA is just complying in their contract and their service area to have a balance in the game..sorry..

lot of people also waiting for the english version of this game and then there's teh IP block