ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Elsword Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword-questions-answers/)
-   -   The unoffical simple questions/answers thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword-questions-answers/84137-unoffical-simple-questions-answers-thread.html)

AllenSugar 10-14-2010 06:22 PM

The official simple questions/answers thread

lots of threads are being made that simply ask simple questions. SO i figured it would be a good idea to start one of these like alot of forums have.

update 5/1/11

came back from being inactive a while forum got changed help section was added thread was stickied changed name

Cinnamon 10-14-2010 06:49 PM

How do I do 2nd job? All the guides I read are vague as hell, they aren't specific... Like, seriously, can't they just speak in english, but use the chinese/korean names for the map, to lessen confusion?

Also, is there any way to increase the chinese characters in HKElsword? I mean, I can read chinese perfectly fine, just not when the characters are a single white blob of blurriness, I can't even make out the strokes.

AllenSugar 10-14-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 1372031)
How do I do 2nd job? All the guides I read are vague as hell, they aren't specific... Like, seriously, can't they just speak in english, but use the chinese/korean names for the map, to lessen confusion?

Also, is there any way to increase the chinese characters in HKElsword? I mean, I can read chinese perfectly fine, just not when the characters are a single white blob of blurriness, I can't even make out the strokes.

JC guide - ElWiki at lvl 15 you'll get a notice go talk to one of the NPCS in town 2 (forgot which one exactly) take the blue quest as that is a job change quest. The first quest chain is just a pre-quest (4 quest long) once thats done talk to a NPC (again cant remember which one) chose upper or lower both are different class change choices (the options are in the link) finish the real class change quest and you should class change once the filth quest in the quest chain is finished.

i dont understand the second question

maxpayne 10-15-2010 07:56 PM

1st question:2nd Job quests have been revamped(i did my Code Exotic quest and only the first two parts matched with El Wiki and i needed to translate the other half by myself >.>); just ask question here at the forums if you have any problems with your quest

2nd:the larger your monitor, the clearer the chinese characters will be :3

AllenSugar 10-15-2010 10:59 PM

whats a good build for staring form magician to EM

maxpayne 10-15-2010 11:38 PM

Magician
All passives on the left side must be max(except for physical ATK passive)
Lightning Bolt(max)-->good against stoic enemies
Mana Shield(level 3)-->60% def against a limited number of hits
*you have 17 points left to add; you can put them on offensive spells or buffs or both

High Mage
Meditate(level5)
Fireball Study(level 5)
Intermediate Magic Study(level 5)
Flame Circle(level 3)
Infinite Energy(level 5)
Blizzard Shower(level 5)
*you have 12 points left to spend here before u go to EM skill tree; i inputted mine in Encouraging Aura(level 2), Blaze Step(level 5), Magic Missile(level 5)

Elemental Master
Friend of the Elements(level 3)

I added some of my build there, the rest is up to you if you wanna follow it :py32:

kyoshiro8106 10-17-2010 09:24 AM

Max ...what the hell's goin' on in the market =.= all the stuff they're selling is freakin' costy XD

AllenSugar 10-17-2010 02:33 PM

could someone tell me which item is the full Sp reset card in the cash shop?

maxpayne 10-17-2010 05:14 PM

@kyo
most farmers have quit playing elsword as of now; so the stock of items have been scarce so they raised it up

@allen
i think reinshiki posted it somewhere in one of your threads dude :py25:

kyoshiro8106 10-17-2010 06:29 PM

oh i thought there's a ED bug that's why they're selling it pretty COsty XD

AllenSugar 10-19-2010 04:55 PM

Can i get a build for combat ranger->wind sneaker and exotic->nemesis maxie <3

maxpayne 10-20-2010 02:05 AM

Based from my personal build:

Combat Ranger:
Spinning Kick lvl 5
Intermediate Strength Training lvl 5
Intermediate Magic Training lvl 3
Swift Kicks lvl 5
Fighting Spirit lvl 5
Sharp Fall lvl 5 -> aoe stun when u drop :3
Violent Attack lvl 5 ->it's violent so you must get it :py04:
*you got 7 points left to add to CR skill tree so that you can proceed to WS skill tree

Wind Sneaker:
Slide Double Kick lvl 5
Nature Force lvl 5
Power Shooting lvl 3

Code Exotic:
Metal Dust Aura lvl 5-> copy of DOTA's "radiance" only near you XD
Intermediate Magic Training lvl 5
Explosion Impact lvl 5 -> improved version of Illusion Stinger only DEADLIER
Mega Electron Ball lvl 3 -> xx+MEB = fast drain of life for high HP mobs :3
Queen's Throne lvl 5 -> one of your best buddies when you emo solo very hard dungeons; heck clears the area fast :D
Junk Break lvl 5 -> most exotics take this ;3
*12 points left before you unlock CN skill tree

Code Nemesis:
Enhanced Nasod Weapons lvl 3
Spear Burst lvl 5

That's that :3

AllenSugar 10-20-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxpayne (Post 1375800)
Based from my personal build:

Combat Ranger:
Spinning Kick lvl 5
Intermediate Strength Training lvl 5
Intermediate Magic Training lvl 3
Swift Kicks lvl 5
Fighting Spirit lvl 5
Sharp Fall lvl 5 -> aoe stun when u drop :3
Violent Attack lvl 5 ->it's violent so you must get it :py04:
*you got 7 points left to add to CR skill tree so that you can proceed to WS skill tree

Wind Sneaker:
Slide Double Kick lvl 5
Nature Force lvl 5
Power Shooting lvl 3

Code Exotic:
Metal Dust Aura lvl 5-> copy of DOTA's "radiance" only near you XD
Intermediate Magic Training lvl 5
Explosion Impact lvl 5 -> improved version of Illusion Stinger only DEADLIER
Mega Electron Ball lvl 3 -> xx+MEB = fast drain of life for high HP mobs :3
Queen's Throne lvl 5 -> one of your best buddies when you emo solo very hard dungeons; heck clears the area fast :D
Junk Break lvl 5 -> most exotics take this ;3
*12 points left before you unlock CN skill tree

Code Nemesis:
Enhanced Nasod Weapons lvl 3
Spear Burst lvl 5

That's that :3

what about ranger/code P.S requesting sticky

maxpayne 10-20-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllenSugar (Post 1375348)
Can i get a build for combat ranger->wind sneaker and exotic->nemesis maxie <3

i strictly followed this.....

anyway.....
Ranger:
All passives to the left must be max
Rail Stinger lvl 5
Siege Swift lvl 3
Back Tumbling Shot lvl 3
Phoenix Strike lvl 5
*add the 4 points left to wherever you want

Code:
All passives to the left must be max
Illusion Stinger lvl 5
Dimension Guardian lvl 5
*put the 10 points in any skill you want

AllenSugar 10-23-2010 10:17 AM

wheres the best to farm elstones

maxpayne 10-23-2010 08:55 PM

When HK placed the OMEGA nerf patch in Elsword, they decreased the drop rate unknown elstones in most of the dungeons; rumors say that when you play Elsword HK during the morning(when stamina gets refilled) you get an increased drop rate for it :py39:

Place eh; during summer here in asia i usually farm at 1-X(secret dg) for the unknown elstone; since we got complete 3rd job patch, i now farm at 3x-2(in demand accessory) and 3x-5(special weapon for Elsword and lvl 4 materials); unbuffed/buffed mobs do also have a chance of dropping unknown elstones instead of the usual mini-boss and boss expectations :py01:

*the nerf that i'm saying is the one that they revised most the job quest changes in Elsword HK includes drop rate of most of the items especially job change quest items(they recently did this last august :3)

FrozT 10-23-2010 09:21 PM

can u send the link info pls :D

cause i made like 40 runs to get the stupid 0/1 drop from x-5 hard ... and still dont get the damn thingy item =/

just 2 know if they gonna change the drop chance ...

maxpayne 10-24-2010 06:19 AM

one of things that is splendid with nerf patch is that quest drops are now affected by the 2x drop rate mod of party(3~4 members)

i'm too lazy lazy to search at the Gamania HK forums dude; it was announced like before i created the Elsword HK updates thread >.> so forgot about where i read that article :py62:

Resha31773 10-24-2010 11:48 AM

Lowered drop rates could also be the culprit for the sudden increase of all items in the market.

If you're looking for a farm spot, mine is 5-1 vh on solo mode. You get lv4 mats, possible elstones/acc, trash equips. Those trash equips could be dismantled giving you lv4 upgrade stones. You can also do the repeatable potion quest while farming that map.

It takes me around 7-9 mins to make 1run and an hours worth could give you around 1m+ worth of items (not counting gains from elstones/acc) depending on your luck.

maxpayne 10-30-2010 06:48 AM

where do u plug in a 125V LED screen in a transformer(aka AutomaticVoltageRegulator)?? 110V or 220V??