Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-22-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

HollowSurv is on a distinguished road
Default Error Logging In

I'm using Nexon Plug to try and get into KR Elsword and it keeps giving me these messages, I have no idea how to get past them. Please help in translating and providing a possible course of action? I'm not entirely sure on how to post pictures so let me just try this and hope it works >.< sorry.

file://localhost/C:/Nexon/ElSword/data/ScreenCapture/SC_%202012-07-22%2012-53-50-784.jpg
file://localhost/C:/Nexon/ElSword/data/ScreenCapture/SC_%202012-07-22%2012-00-58-618.jpg
file://localhost/C:/Nexon/ElSword/data/ScreenCapture/SC_%202012-07-22%2011-55-50-403.jpg
Thank you

I think I may have fixed the problem, I went into the folder and let Elsword run as administrator. I'm hoping this will fix it and I won't have anymore issues >.<

Last edited by HollowSurv; 07-22-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i cant really help cause i cant read korean, but if you still have the problem i can tell you how to post images
just upload the image to an image site like photobucket or image shack. then paste the forum code that they give you (if it doesnt give one then just put the url into [img][ /img] code)

07-22-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

HollowSurv is on a distinguished road

I fixed it fortunately! Thank you though for responding, but I got it now and its working fine