ggFTW (
-   Elsword Questions & Answers (
-   -   Cant log in (

Reckless02 06-03-2012 12:45 PM

Cant log in
Please help i cant log in even at the website

Originally Posted by inclusive (Post 1495954)
How long have this been going on? Canadians IP addresses should not be blocked. PM me your account email login and character name. I will send a ticket to the CS team for you. Also, can you give specific area in Canada so the ip range is easier to find.

please help me bec when i logg in it says x2.exe is not responding please help :py57: im not on canada but im at saudi

BoredomKillz 06-03-2012 12:59 PM

im not sure what the NA elsword ban list is. but your country might be banned? idk

if youve logged in before than the reason you cant log in now is because elsword is having some server issues. no one can log into the game and the site loads very slowly. give it some time

taeo 06-03-2012 02:05 PM

I can't login to Elsword too....and I live in NA...
The site won't load and the game won't load either.

BoredomKillz 06-03-2012 02:08 PM

as i said in the second paragraph, the servers are also down atm and the mainsite is running extremely slow. ppl on the official forums are saying its a DDoS but idk they like to say a lot of things lol

but in any case itll be up in a few hours or something whenever the GMs fix the problem

taishii 06-03-2012 09:19 PM

I'm Having The Same Problem Too Still Doesn't Work For Me And It's Nighttime (For Me) And It Hasn't Been Working Since Noonish When I Tred To Log In Now Maybe It'll Be Back Up By Tomorrowish ' . '

PKShota 06-03-2012 09:27 PM

It's a server issue, KC will fix it tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that they will also compensate us too, so don't worry. In the mean time, go do something else.