MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Elsword > Elsword Questions & Answers

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2012   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Densebrains is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
3. not really sure what you mean by this, but if you mean can you know what youll get before you use it then the answer is no. unless you use stat specific its completely random and you wont know til you use it /o/
Oh wow. That is very in formative.

In response to your question on Q3, I asked this question because when I was previewing the stones I could add to my fashion gears, the stats shown were, for example, increase ASPD +4%. When I equiped the fashion gear, I saw the actual amount the ASPD was increased by, for example, ASPD +152.

I personally am not sure how the ASPD is calculated but I get a preview of increase of the stat I will get prior to socketing the gem into my gear.

On a side note, I also had an additional question on equiping elemental stones. My question was: Does these elemental stones take up a slot on the gears we socket them on?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2012   #42 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
Oh wow. That is very in formative.

In response to your question on Q3, I asked this question because when I was previewing the stones I could add to my fashion gears, the stats shown were, for example, increase ASPD +4%. When I equiped the fashion gear, I saw the actual amount the ASPD was increased by, for example, ASPD +152.

I personally am not sure how the ASPD is calculated but I get a preview of increase of the stat I will get prior to socketing the gem into my gear.

On a side note, I also had an additional question on equiping elemental stones. My question was: Does these elemental stones take up a slot on the gears we socket them on?
ohhh ok then. well before there was a stat change it would display percentages, but now everything is a numerical value. the value is based off of your level to the equipment level. so if youre lvl 60 equipping a lvl 40 item the values would be lower than if you were equipping something closer to your level. as for how much percent the numbers give you it also varies by level (at lvl 1, 100 crit could give you 4% but at lvl 60 100 crit can give you .5%). to know how much is 1% just look at titles, fashion, or accessories. theyre fixed at usually 1% or 2% (japanese wiki is good for finding out boss ones).

other than that you can see the percentages if you hover your cursor over the stat in your character menu thing (U). since i really only use crit and attack speed i only know those, but they usually are .5%, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, and 3% for armors and can go up to 6% for weapons.

for elements it does not take up a socket space. for all weapons you can attribute two elements. two of the same or two different categories (the categories are dark, wind, light and fire, nature, water). so you can do dark twice to get dark II or you can do dark and fire to get dark I/fire I

for class specific weapons (like only rune slayer can use this or only lord knight) you can attribute three elements. so you can have wind III or wind II/water I or wind I/water II

uhhhh hope that all made sense xD /flees to school

05-17-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

lol my Favorite n***a Conspire, didint know you was here.

just passin by tho. this place is too barren to troll.(i like it here so i dont)

anyways, you should put up that BtM guide of yours, shits funny as hell.

05-18-2012   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Densebrains is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
ohhh ok then. well before there was a stat change it would display percentages, but now everything is a numerical value. the value is based off of your level to the equipment level. so if youre lvl 60 equipping a lvl 40 item the values would be lower than if you were equipping something closer to your level. as for how much percent the numbers give you it also varies by level (at lvl 1, 100 crit could give you 4% but at lvl 60 100 crit can give you .5%). to know how much is 1% just look at titles, fashion, or accessories. theyre fixed at usually 1% or 2% (japanese wiki is good for finding out boss ones).....
That is very interesting. Thank you for that.

I have one more important question... I have changed Aisha's Class to Battle Mage via shop. I still have Rena and Eve to change jobs but their new jobs are still being released every 2 weeks. In fact Elsword HK has just finished with El's Sheath Knight job and Rena's Trapping Ranger Job is coming out next week.

My big question now is:

Is there a reason to completing the job change in game rather than buying it via the shop? I have read on ElWiki that in Korea an accessory (Literal translation of name from Elsword HK: Goddess Tears) is given to players during the week of release (only?) of the new job...

If this is also the case for Elsword HK then it will mean that I cannot do the quest for Aisha anymore but I it is still possible for me to do quest with Rena and Eve.

Problem:
I can see that this job change thing is going to take a lot of time to
1. wait and form teams and
2. complete the various missions on specific difficulty levels.

My problem is I don't have much time to play all the time as I have some studying to do and I have important exams coming up.

If there an accessory (i.e. Goddess Tears) is given out only during the week of release then I guess I cannot get it.

Going back to my question, are you able to confirm whether this accessory is available after performing the quests for job change or does your server not have these new jobs yet for you to test?

05-18-2012   #45 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

well you do have like 2 weeks to finish this dont you? i dont know the update pattern for the HK server but tbh it doesnt take that long to finish the job quests (while i did do them on the KR server and the drops are far better than NA lol) you can still finish it with less than 1 sta bar

but as for your question, when i did the quest for shelling guardian i got the acc once i changed. im sure you get it if you use cash shop as well but cant confirm that. since they all got an acc, if sheath knight and battle mage had theirs released then id assume they would do the same for the rest. if not then they prolly wont :x

05-19-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Conspire is on a distinguished road
IGN: Risque
Class: Battle Magician
Level: 60

Sorry about the lack of answering questions~

I sort of forgot about monitoring this thread for a while, but I'll start taking questions again after this - I see the ones previously have all been answered, and to be honest, I'm too lazy to sift through them.

Also! I revived my Elsword Youtube Channel! Check it out:
ArcypherElsword - YouTube

I'll be posting Aisha videos and videos of the weekly updates - I'm sure you'd be interested in seeing the new costumes and all in 3D~

Finally, add me on twitter if you want me to directly respond to your questions through twitter:
@ConspireOnAisha

05-22-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Magical is on a distinguished road

Some questions.
When playing battle magician,
What do you do to stop people from getting out of your ZZZ loop and >>ZXX?
Also, how do you catch people after ^^z?
Also, what your ping?
Edit:
Does btm have any kd resets?
Is there any trick to teleporting out of comboes more easily?

Last edited by Magical; 05-22-2012 at 06:23 AM.

05-22-2012   #48 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

I do have a question. For soloing 4-x (Normal, Hell and Luto) on an EM (if that's possible), what skills/strategies do you recommend?

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

05-22-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Conspire is on a distinguished road
IGN: Risque
Class: Battle Magician
Level: 60

EM... isn't really good at soloing.

Scrap the idea.

If you want self-sufficiency, go for VP.

05-23-2012   #50 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

Thank you very much. :)

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna