ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Elsword > Elsword Questions & Answers

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

7.4

 
LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-01-2012   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)
Hignare is on a distinguished road
Default Hai hai NA elsword player here

This is a very important question to me as a 100% free player.
Will there be any updates that reset all characters' skills?
there are few characters i have around lv40's skills are not as pretty as i wanted it to be, and I am not getting any kching for anytime near.
Basically asking if there would be a free skill reset one day.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-01-2012   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Conspire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Conspire is on a distinguished road
IGN: Risque
Class: Battle Magician
Level: 60
Default

I'm assuming you're in NA.

Most versions tend to give out free skill resets whenever a new job update comes out. For you, the next update will probably be around 3rd path jobs... Which probably won't be for a year or two.

But if you're a free player, it should be too hard just to remake your characters, especially if they're only level 40.
 
05-01-2012   #23 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 631
iTrader: (0)
Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi
Default

has kog mentioned anything about 3rd class 2nd jobs coming out yet? or if they're already out i don't know i haven't remembered this game in like a month they should be though sk came out in like december

i'd check myself, but i'm too lazy and since i'm waiting out for those 'returning player' thingys i'm holding out on logging in to get those +7s
__________________
 
05-02-2012   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Conspire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 18
iTrader: (0)
Conspire is on a distinguished road
IGN: Risque
Class: Battle Magician
Level: 60
Default

No.

Stop being an impatient child.

I know enough of those already.

Next?
 
05-04-2012   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)
Attendant is on a distinguished road
Default

mmm, just what is the injury effect on 5 piece mech set anyway? I see most pvp EMs using 5 dragonic and 2 mech instead of going 5 mech for some reason.

Also, what endgame weapons do people use in 60 cap? If there'll be a 60 henir weapon, should I start working on that now?

Would you say that the 3/29 patch was a buff or nerf for pvp EMs?
 
05-09-2012   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)
Densebrains is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello Conspire and Attendant,

I only just started playing this game about 1 week ago...

I can see that there is a slot for normal gears but there is also a slot for fashion gears.

I am currently in the process of choosing fashion gears but I notice that we can add a magic stone ability to the fashion gear from the restricted list available.

I have got Fashion Gears for both my Battle Magician and Eve who will become a Code Electra.

1.) My question is, what stats should I choose for the fashion gears to enhance my BM and CE's abilities? (I don't like pvp much by the way, I just like story mode and normal leveling

2.) I would also like to know what is the best Normal Gears available for me to obtain when I reach level 60?

I need to know what I am able to get for normal gears so that I can adjust the magic stones on my fashion items to enhance or make up for the stats given by my normal gears.

Could you help me with this?

Thanks.
 
05-11-2012   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Cybolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)
Cybolt is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cyria
Default

Hello!

What combos/equips/skills do the top ranked RFs use in KR for PvE and PvP? Any tips on improving the ZZX<<> loop (or is it just something I need to practice more myself?)

I have heard about the Weapon Break nerf from 70% to 33% but was wondering what else changed for RFs (and Ravens in general) in KR compared to NA?

Thank you for any help or advice you may have on this.
 
05-12-2012   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
HatebreedDan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Macau
Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)
HatebreedDan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to HatebreedDan
Guild: Union
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybolt
Hello!

What combos/equips/skills do the top ranked RFs use in KR for PvE and PvP? Any tips on improving the ZZX<<> loop (or is it just something I need to practice more myself?)

I have heard about the Weapon Break nerf from 70% to 33% but was wondering what else changed for RFs (and Ravens in general) in KR compared to NA?

Thank you for any help or advice you may have on this.
Concerning combos, ZZZ>>^Z (normal dungeon combo), ZZZ>>^ZX (OT's alternative to the normal dungeon combo), ZZZ>>^XX (RF's alternative to the last combo), ZZX<<> loop (for MP regen and to KD less frequently), ZZXX^>vX (KD reset combo in dungeons, not exactly easy to perform), >>^ZXX^>vX (same as the one before, but OT can do it in a different way), ZZ(Z)>>X loop (to keep the enemy from being pushed back), ZZ(X)>><> loop (to stack elements on whatever you want, quite hard to perform), ZZ(X)<<> loop (same as the one before, but much easier to perform, but also slower), XX>XX*skill/buff* (pretty decent combo when you have that RF passive that increases the damage of X attacks) and probably many more that I didn't list, but these should be enough. The ZZ loops, I don't recommend practicing much since you aren't a BM, therefore you don't have the passive that increases crit ratio when you hit with the sword.

Concerning equips, not really sure, I've seen some RFs with 4-X gear, but when it comes to socketing,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire
Get 20% ASPD, 18% Run/Jump, 10-20% of each Additional Attack and Damage Reduction (Only if you plan on PvPing), plus 20% Accuracy (again, only for PvP), then rest for Crit.
Concerning skills, X-Crash, Arc Enemy, Weapon Break, Ground Impact, Shadow Strafe, Wild Charge, and skills like Burning Rush (when used correctly), Buffs and Breaking Fist (when it's out in NA) get honorable mentions. If you only have an A slot, X-Crash, Arc Enemy, Weapon Break and Shadow Strafe (with piercing and skill note) should suffice.

ZZX<<> loop is a bit tricky to get used to, but the way I do it is that when my Raven is about to do the slap thing with the X hit (around right before it hits the target), I input the <<> and repeat. I currently have 16% attack speed on my Raven, if that helps at all.

I can't really answer the last question because currently I don't play either of those versions, so I wouldn't know.

Last edited by HatebreedDan; 05-12-2012 at 09:07 PM.
 
05-12-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Cybolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 187
iTrader: (0)
Cybolt is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cyria
Default

Thank you very much for your reply, HatebreedDan. While I am familiar with some of the combos, there are some that I haven't seen before so that will give me something new to practice.
 
05-13-2012   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)
Densebrains is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
Hello Conspire and Attendant,

I only just started playing this game about 1 week ago...

I can see that there is a slot for normal gears but there is also a slot for fashion gears.

I am currently in the process of choosing fashion gears but I notice that we can add a magic stone ability to the fashion gear from the restricted list available.

I have got Fashion Gears for both my Battle Magician and Eve who will become a Code Electra.

1.) My question is, what stats should I choose for the fashion gears to enhance my BM and CE's abilities? (I don't like pvp much by the way, I just like story mode and normal leveling

2.) I would also like to know what is the best Normal Gears available for me to obtain when I reach level 60?

I need to know what I am able to get for normal gears so that I can adjust the magic stones on my fashion items to enhance or make up for the stats given by my normal gears.

Could you help me with this?

Thanks.

Hmm... ok... how about a different way of phrasing the question... I will be having a Battle Mage, Trapping Ranger and a Code Electra.

What stats should I try to get each of them when I get new equipment?

Does Conspire's suggestion apply to all characters:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire
Get 20% ASPD, 18% Run/Jump, 10-20% of each Additional Attack and Damage Reduction (Only if you plan on PvPing), plus 20% Accuracy (again, only for PvP), then rest for Crit.
Or should there be a different focus for each character?

I really have no idea of the mechanics of this game which is why I am asking a lot of questions...

Any comments on the above would be great thank you.
 
05-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,814
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attendant
mmm, just what is the injury effect on 5 piece mech set anyway? I see most pvp EMs using 5 dragonic and 2 mech instead of going 5 mech for some reason.

Also, what endgame weapons do people use in 60 cap? If there'll be a 60 henir weapon, should I start working on that now?

Would you say that the 3/29 patch was a buff or nerf for pvp EMs?
not really sure what the injury effect does, but most ppl use 5 dragonic and 2 mech for the set bonus' and because dragonic has high crit on it. 2 mech pieces give a defense boost that will basically make all attacks do 1 damage for a few seconds. 5 piece dragonic set gives a shield that absorbs 50% of the damage for the next 5 attacks.

there will be lvl 60 versions of henrir and secret sets available later. the materials for the henrir set change at some point, but im not really sure if they still use cards or not. i think they change to another item? would have to check in game to be sure. as for the secret set i heard that the set effects no longer work in pvp with the lvl 60 version (or at least for the dragonic set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
Hmm... ok... how about a different way of phrasing the question... I will be having a Battle Mage, Trapping Ranger and a Code Electra.

What stats should I try to get each of them when I get new equipment?

Does Conspire's suggestion apply to all characters:



Or should there be a different focus for each character?

I really have no idea of the mechanics of this game which is why I am asking a lot of questions...

Any comments on the above would be great thank you.
ya that pretty much applies to any character. however just my personal opinion is that if you dont want to pvp the move/jump speed isnt really necessary. but really thats just me lol

also for the stats on the fashion sets. you can choose between the set options that are given to you when you buy them, but you can change it to w/e you want via socketing. so pretty much it acts like any other equip and you can resocket to the stat that you want

for equips youll want a secret set or henrir set. you can research the set effects to see which one your favor more. if you dont want to deal with the hassle of making those, then the next bet would be crafted master items (class specific) from weapon shops
__________________
 
05-14-2012   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)
Densebrains is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
ya that pretty much applies to any character. however just my personal opinion is that if you dont want to pvp the move/jump speed isnt really necessary. but really thats just me lol

also for the stats on the fashion sets. you can choose between the set options that are given to you when you buy them, but you can change it to w/e you want via socketing. so pretty much it acts like any other equip and you can resocket to the stat that you want

for equips youll want a secret set or henrir set. you can research the set effects to see which one your favor more. if you dont want to deal with the hassle of making those, then the next bet would be crafted master items (class specific) from weapon shops
Thank you BoredomKillz.

Wha? Wait a second! You can change the stats on the fashion sets?!? Woah this is totally not like Ragnarok Online. Out of curiosity, how do you socket and resocket the stat on fashion and equip sets?

Also, is there a specific website that you would recommend I should go to for research as well as explainations on set effects?


Oh yeah! One more question... why do players in PvP need accuracy and dodge? With Elsword being a side scrolling MMO action game I thought you either hit or miss depending on the position of your character and your opponent just like Mario and Luigi...
 
05-14-2012   #33 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,814
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
Thank you BoredomKillz.

Wha? Wait a second! You can change the stats on the fashion sets?!? Woah this is totally not like Ragnarok Online. Out of curiosity, how do you socket and resocket the stat on fashion and equip sets?

Also, is there a specific website that you would recommend I should go to for research as well as explainations on set effects?


Oh yeah! One more question... why do players in PvP need accuracy and dodge? With Elsword being a side scrolling MMO action game I thought you either hit or miss depending on the position of your character and your opponent just like Mario and Luigi...
when you open up your inventory on the bottom of the window there are a few buttons. one for dismantle, discard, skill notebook (if you have it), and one for socketing. if you press the socket one your cursor will turn in to a gem (icon for advanced magic stones) and then you click on the equip you want to socket. the tab will then automatically go to the tab with magic stones. simply drag a magic stone into the square slot that appears and then press the socket button. if you want to resocket something just drag a stone into the slot you want to resocket.

little bit more about sockets. white named equips only have one slot, yellow have two, purple have three, and that unique tan w/e color it is have 4 (this is for weapons armor has one less slot than weapons)

you can try here
ElWiki

the thing about elwiki is that when it comes to equips and such its not really that great lol

if you can understand the engrish of google translate than you can try the japanese wiki
Google Translate

other than that there really arent any good compilations for elsword. there was a thread on the official forums with all the secret sets and henrir but i dont know what happened to it. ill look for it when i get home /at school

if you have a high enough evasion then sometimes when something attacks you itll miss. so basically the attack animation will happen but you wont get flinched or take damage. its good if youre being combo locked, but not really wise to bet the game on it lol if youve fought dark elves at 5-1 or 5-2 or the boss of 5-2 then you can see that you will miss often because of their high evasion. the same thing with accuracy. with more of it the less likely you are to miss

EDIT: nvm about that thread on the forums, it seems that half of it was deleted including the post with all the stats and stuff. thats official forums for you o3o
__________________

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 05-14-2012 at 01:09 PM.
 
05-15-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)
Densebrains is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
when you open up your inventory on the bottom of the window there are a few buttons. one for dismantle, discard, skill notebook (if you have it), and one for socketing. if you press the socket one your cursor will turn in to a gem (icon for advanced magic stones) and then you click on the equip you want to socket. the tab will then automatically go to the tab with magic stones. simply drag a magic stone into the square slot that appears and then press the socket button. if you want to resocket something just drag a stone into the slot you want to resocket.

little bit more about sockets. white named equips only have one slot, yellow have two, purple have three, and that unique tan w/e color it is have 4 (this is for weapons armor has one less slot than weapons)

you can try here
ElWiki

the thing about elwiki is that when it comes to equips and such its not really that great lol

if you can understand the engrish of google translate than you can try the japanese wiki
Google Translate

other than that there really arent any good compilations for elsword. there was a thread on the official forums with all the secret sets and henrir but i dont know what happened to it. ill look for it when i get home /at school

if you have a high enough evasion then sometimes when something attacks you itll miss. so basically the attack animation will happen but you wont get flinched or take damage. its good if youre being combo locked, but not really wise to bet the game on it lol if youve fought dark elves at 5-1 or 5-2 or the boss of 5-2 then you can see that you will miss often because of their high evasion. the same thing with accuracy. with more of it the less likely you are to miss

EDIT: nvm about that thread on the forums, it seems that half of it was deleted including the post with all the stats and stuff. thats official forums for you o3o
Wow. Thank you for all the info.

One more question, when I socket a new gem into the fashion gears, what happens to the previous stats that were on the fashion gear? Will the previous stat be lost and be replaced with the new stat from the socketed gem?
 
05-15-2012   #35 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,814
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

yup the previous stat will be replaced
__________________
 
05-15-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
taeo's Avatar
Games
Lunia
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In your basement >:D
Posts: 720
iTrader: (0)
taeo has a spectacular aura abouttaeo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to taeo
IGN: Opponent Itosken
Class: Sieg Sieg lu_sieg
Level: 24 69
Guild: Titans/Illuminati
Default

Are BMs still weak compared to RFs in terms of both PVP and PVE?
__________________
MAPLESTORY:
DuckStop lvl 113 Outlaw
~Windia~
12/20/11
 
05-15-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Reuku's Avatar
Games
ElswordLime OdysseyRagnarok Online 2Ragnarok Online
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)
Reuku is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Reuku Send a message via Skype™ to Reuku
IGN: Reuku
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 210
Guild: Spectrum
Xfire: reuku
Default

BtM needs nerf
Any ideas when 300mps or 2nd Job Transforms will come out?
__________________
 
05-15-2012   #38 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,814
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuku
BtM needs nerf
Any ideas when 300mps or 2nd Job Transforms will come out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire
No.

Stop being an impatient child.

I know enough of those already.

Next?


i dont really know conspire that well (or at all 8D) but im sure if he (she?) were here this quote would be used =D /shot
__________________
 
05-15-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)
Densebrains is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
yup the previous stat will be replaced
I see. Just a few more questions...

1. What are the best gems I can obtain from the game?
2. What stats can these gems provide?
3. Can I preview what stats the gems will provide when I equip them?
4. Where can I obtain the gems? and
5. How do I make them (if I need to make them)?
6. I have seen Element gems in Elwiki... If I was to equip these would they take up the gem slot too?
(i.e. Does it mean that I have to choose between socketing an element or a stat and not both?)

Thanks.

Last edited by Densebrains; 05-15-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Added another question...
 
05-15-2012   #40 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
BoredomKillz's Avatar
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your ceiling~
Posts: 6,814
iTrader: (1)
BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
I see. Just a few more questions...

1. What are the best gems I can obtain from the game?
2. What stats can these gems provide?
3. Can I preview what stats the gems will provide when I equip them?
4. Where can I obtain the gems? and
5. How do I make them (if I need to make them)?

Thanks.
1. & 2. debateably the best stones are the dual stat gems. i do not know which version you play but i hear that the ones in kr elsword are different from NA. but anyways theyre magic stones that put more than on stat per socket. for NA they come in preset pairs such as crit/eva, attack speed/move speed/jump speed, and so on. i say debateably because many ppl seem to get mid to low sockets on them and take a lot of stones to get high values on just one of the stats. ive never used them so i cant testify

if youre too poor or undecided which is better then the next best would be either stat specific magic stones or advanced magic stones. stat specific stones will socket w/e stat it is. so crit stat stones will socket only crit and eva stat stones will socket only eva

the advanced magic stones are like regular magic stones and they will give any of the stats at random. the only difference is that you have a higher chance to get a higher value

3. not really sure what you mean by this, but if you mean can you know what youll get before you use it then the answer is no. unless you use stat specific its completely random and you wont know til you use it /o/

4. & 5. dual stat and stat specific gems can be crafted from a towns alchemist. for dual stat you will need advanced magic stones, regular magic stones, and bethbites from secret dungeons (amount varies depending on the stone you craft). stat specific need advanced magic stones and regular magic stones.

and of course advanced magic stones and regular ones can be found from dungeons

also just a little tidbit on socketing. the upgrade an item is will also affect the socket stats. so if youre socketing a +7 item youll most likely get higher values than if you were socketing a +0 ~ +6 item. so upgrade first then socket =D
__________________
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword-questions-answers/110616-conspires-sexy-all-purpose-elsword-q-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
Elsword Sexy - Bing This thread Refback 02-09-2013 04:57 AM
หลั&#65533;&#65533;าร Socket Item สำหรับ PvP? - Playpark Board บอร์ดของคอเ&#65533;ม พูดคุย&#65533;ับทีมงาน &#65533;ล&#65533;เปลี่ยนข้อมู This thread Refback 10-31-2012 09:55 PM
L'EM : une sous-classe ? - Page 3 - Aisha - ELSWORD France This thread Refback 07-18-2012 08:18 PM
Modification des Sets DS? - Discussions générales - ELSWORD France This thread Refback 06-14-2012 05:11 PM
Question à propos des sets DS - Support & Questions - ELSWORD France This thread Refback 05-26-2012 09:01 AM

Wizard 101
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Wizard 101

Rating:  

5.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.