ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Elsword Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword-guides/)
-   -   Aisha - Dark Magician and Void Princess guide (http://ggftw.com/forum/elsword-guides/105873-aisha-dark-magician-void-princess-guide.html)

StarfruitStorm 12-08-2011 03:34 PM

Aisha - Dark Magician and Void Princess guide

well, out of pure boredom, I thought I'd try to help out new Aisha users who plan to create a Void Princess.(Because Aisha is all I know, and I believe I know this well.)

Aisha Dark Magician and Void Princess Guide
by StarfruitStorm

This is improtant:

-Keep in mind this guide is just beginning. I do not have the time, nor the patience, to create this full guide in one sitting. Please do not post in this thread until I say.

-No plagiarism. I'm not gonna be very happy if I find this guide somewhere else without said person giving me credit.

-also, if I mess something up, whether it be stating something that isn't true, or stating something out of sheer stupidity, please let me know. I will state why my opinion is what it is, or I will fix it immediately.

-Lastly, thanks to Lenne, A.K.A. PKShota. I wouldn't have been inspired to join this site or make this guide if he hadn't made one. It's also thanks to him that I have some sort of layout to create this guide.

Guide Updates:

1.0 - Basics down. Basic Aisha guide.
1.1 Got rows 1 and 2 done. Slowly progressing.....
1.2 fixed some spelling errors and got rows 3 - 5 down.

This guide is designed not only to teach you how to use Aisha well, but how to develop her into a good Dark Magician and Void Princess.

and with that.....let's begin!

Table of contents:

1: Aisha: Magician
-1.1 Information
-1.2 Basic Attack Combos
-1.3 Magician's skills

2: Aisha: Dark Magician
-2.1 Information
- 2.2 Additional Basic Attack Combos
- 2.3 Dark Magician Skills

3: Aisha: Void Princess
- 3.1 Information
- 3.2 Even More Basic Attack Combos
- 3.3 Void Princess Skills

1: Aisha: Magician
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...00px-Aisha.jpg

1.1 Who is Aisha?

Aisha was already a mage of the highest order at the tender age of 12 until a ring of sinister power absorbed her abilities. Intelligent and brash, she once again starts her journey to relearn all that she lost.

Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell casting abilities(active skill) to inflict major damage to an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the Mage's spells are elemental, meaning she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monsters natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.

1.2 Basic Attack Combos

You should know that Z and X are the basic attack keys for every character. For Aisha, Z is to attack physically with your staff, and X is to use elemental magic, most of which is fire. Whether you pick Dark Magician or High Magician, you will primarily be using X.

Z - a simple staff whack
ZZ - Two Staff whacks
ZZZ - two staff whacks, followed by a hard hitting third one which knocks down.

X - attacks with a short-range fireball
XX - Attacks with a short-range fireball followed by another, longer range fireball.
XXX - attacks with a short-range fireball, a longer range fireball, and a third fireball that is even longer range, pierces through enemies, and knocks down.

>>ZZ - a two hit staff launch combo, the second hit launches the enemy in the air to be attacked further. If not attacked before hitting the ground, the enemy will be knocked down.
>>X - Aisha dashes behind, or further from, her opponent, shooting a fireball that knocks down.
^Z - Aisha jumps and hits from above with her staff.
>>^Z - Aisha creates a magic circle in midair, knocking down the enemy.
>>^X - Aisha fires a fireball down at a 45 degree angle.

1.3 Magician's Skills

Use this video as a reference to all of Aisha's skills:

What are skills? Skills are attacks that enhance your gameplay. For Aisha, the majority of her spells involve powerful Magical attacks.

There are 4 types of skills:

Active - Skills that happen immediately unless canceled by a hit. Active skills are added to the quick slots.

Special Active - Skills that are just like Actives, but the game of Elsword adds the extreme epic to these kinds of skills. The character performs a special skill that will shortly freeze the area. During this, a cut in art of the character slides in while he/she shouts out the skill names. Then, the skill is performed. Very fun.

Passive - Skills that upgrade the character, permanently. Passive skills are never added to quick slots.

Buffs - Buffs are skills that power up the character, such as physical attack, magic attack, and defense. They are like passives, however, they are not permanent as they are used in the quick slots. Because they are used in the quick slots, they provide more efficiency to the power up, however they cost MP and have a time limit.

Now, please remember the following terms:

Stage - This term is used for mainly if you are to dungeon a lot. If you like to do lots of dungeon rather than PvP, then you are a Dungeon build.

PvP - Player vs. Player. This term is used for mainly if you prefer to PvP than do dungeons.

Hybrid - This term is a combination of both Stage and PvP.

A certain number of SP is required to reach the next row. I will state these skills by row, and giving recommendations on where to put SP.

If you need it, there is also a Skill stimulator for DM and VP.

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor.../aisha/dm.html

Now.....WE BEGIN!

Row 1

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...irror_tech.pngBasic Magic Defense Training - Increase magic defense permanently.
This skill is a passive that permanently increases your Magic defense. You want this for SP requirements, and an extra 25 Magic defense never hurt anybody.
Stage - 5/5
PvP - 5/5
Hybrid - 5/5

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...n_fireball.png Chain Fireball - Summons a chain of three fireballs. The third fireball has higher damage, larger size, and gives a burn status to the opponent.

Several pros use this skill.....and I dont know why. At level 5, this is only managing 839% magic damage, with a small burn. Sure, it's got range....but it's just not worth it. At least it's better than Maximum Cannon. I don't know....I guess it's kinda useful in PvP.....get it if you want.

Stage - 1/5
PvP - 1/5 or 5/5
Hybrid 1/5

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...a/teleport.pngTeleport - Instantly transport to a certain location. (Can be used in midair.)

Like almost every starting active, this skill is very useful. It's not a must, but it is very useful. It's maxed anyway.

Stage - 1/1
PvP - 1/1
Hybrid - 1/1

Row 2

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...hield_tech.pngBasic Physical Defense Training - Increases your Defense permanently.

Sp Requirements.....extra 25 defense....it's a passive. Number one rule of skill building, get every stat raising passive. There are only a select couple passives you DON'T want to get.

Stage - 5/5
PvP - 5/5
Hybrid - 5/5

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elswor...lare_screw.pngGust Screw
- Summons a small pillar of fire around the character, causing the enemies around her to continuously launch and get damaged 4-5 times.

This is for HM, because HM wants Advanced Pyro Gust. This isnt for DM. DM wants the Special Active in the next row.

Stage - 0/5
PvP - 0/5
Hybrid - 0/5

Row 3

Beginner's magic training - Increases Magic attack permanently.

75 more Magic attack. tell me why you would not get this. Honestly.
Stage - 5/5
PvP - 5/5
Hybrid - 5/5

Lightning Bolt - Cast a charged bolt of lightning in one direction that deals magical damage.

This is a decent skill, one of the base job's best. at 104% damamge at each hit, it is amazing against stoic or superarmored enemies. However, there's a 110 MP skill in your next job that outdoes this.
I recommend maxing this. I don't really recommend it for PvP, as its only use would be ruining an Elsword in the middle of an Iron Body or someone in unagressive aura (very uncommon)
long story short, it's primarily for stoic enemies. PvE or hybrid skill.
Stage - 5/5
PvP - 0/5 or 5/5
Hybrid - 0/5 or 5/5

Row 4

Magic accelerator aura - Increases Magical Attack Power of all party members within the range by 20% for a set amount of time

This is a good skill to get. It helps you, giving a nice boost to your magic. Either get this, more for you and Renas, or the other one, more for the other characters.
Stage - 0/5, 2/5 or 5/5
PvP 0/5, 2/5 or 5/5
Hybrid 0/5, 2/5 or 5/5

(I put 2/5 because with the skills I recommend you end up with 38 SP used. you need 40 to access the Dark Magician skills. So, 2/5.)

Basic Physical Offense Training - Increases Physical Attack permanently.

Its a passive. It boosts stats. Get it or die.
Stage - 5/5
PvP - 5/5
Hybrid - 5/5

Row 5

Shield accelerator Aura - Increases Physical and Magical Defence Power of all party members within the range by 40% for a set amount of time.

Nope. Don't get this. Some extra defense wont help you THAT much. There's a better skill later on. In PvP, it's....allright. but you have to sacrifice an offensive buff to keep your build. Not great.
Stage - 0/5
PvP - 0/5 or 5/5
Hybrid - 0/5

Binding Circle - A space magic technique that disables the movement of enemies by creating a special dimension a certain amount in radius.

A decent skill in some of the secret dungeon bosses, and in PvP if you use the skill note. I see a 1 point wonder unless you use the skill note, in which you should sub out the points in Teleport study.
Of course, you cant get this at all if you didnt get Lightning bolt (which isnt recommended)
Stage - 1/5 or 5/5
PvP - 0/5, 1/5 or 5/5
Hybrid - 1/5 or 5/5

StarfruitStorm 12-08-2011 03:35 PM

For Dark Magician.

StarfruitStorm 12-08-2011 03:35 PM

For Void Princess.

StarfruitStorm 12-08-2011 03:36 PM

For extras. Please refrain from posting.