LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-23-2013   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrsofEXP
It's very stingy on the duration, because armor penetration (and the resistance debuff) is incredibly strong in all regards. You have about a second of opportunity to stack it.
Isn't it like 27% defense reduction at lv7, compared to Sword Knight's Armor Break which nullifies defense completely?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-23-2013   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

YrsofEXP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
Isn't it like 27% defense reduction at lv7, compared to Sword Knight's Armor Break which nullifies defense completely?
Armor Break is only directed toward physical defense (and its 90% last I checked).

Elesis' can stack up twice to double the effect, its both defenses, and reduces resistance.

07-23-2013   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrsofEXP
Armor Break is only directed toward physical defense (and its 90% last I checked).

Elesis' can stack up twice to double the effect, its both defenses, and reduces resistance.
Yeah, but for Lord Knight the only magical skills he has are the base Geysers and Spiral Blast. A physical only debuff works wonders for his skillset.

Even if you stack Power Break twice, it's 27*2 = 54% reduction, which is still much less than Armor Break and only gives you one second to make full use of it.

Don't get me wrong: just 27% is still a lot, and Power Break is undoubtedly better and less situational for parties, but it still seems like an inferior solo damage increase compared to Armor Break... though I guess higher Water/Wind proc rates may compensate for that.

07-23-2013   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

Quote:
Yeah, but for Lord Knight the only magical skills he has are the base Geysers and Spiral Blast. A physical only debuff works wonders for his skillset.

Even if you stack Power Break twice, it's 27*2 = 54% reduction, which is still much less than Armor Break and only gives you one second to make full use of it.

Don't get me wrong: just 27% is still a lot, and Power Break is undoubtedly better and less situational for parties, but it still seems like an inferior solo damage increase compared to Armor Break... though I guess higher Water/Wind proc rates may compensate for that.
It's more on a support/utility sort of deal. I mean armor break is one of the reasons why LK is so OP'd compared to the rest of the characters; Of course it'd look weak if you try to compare it to that.

But the point I'm trying to make is that the overall defense reduction instead of a reduction on physical makes it more viable to have in a party if you have a mix of classes.

07-24-2013   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Babel - The Tongue of Elrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwiki babel
9. Z/X Combo
- ZZ, ZZZ Motion speed becomes bit faster
- ZZZZ, ZZZX walk/dash cancel becomes bit faster
- XXX Motion speed becomes bit faster
- XX After, cancel point becomes bit faster
Thank god.

07-24-2013   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

She doesn't play as clunky now, though I'm glad they finally fixed her ^Z.

On top of some other changes, they nerfed some of the damage on her skills, such as sword fire.

07-24-2013   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I don't understand why Sword Fire had to be nerfed. It's not like it was anywhere near RS revamp pre-skill tree power to begin with.

07-24-2013   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Special

Quote:
I don't understand why Sword Fire had to be nerfed. It's not like it was anywhere near RS revamp pre-skill tree power to begin with.
Nerf is a bad word for it. They tweaked the damage output. It's more or less the same, but you need to aim it for max damage. Beforehand it used to do the most damage on the initial hit. Now the intial hit deals significantly less, and you'd only get the max damage output if it's aimed properly onto the ground.

07-27-2013   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Which passive is better for Saber Knight? I took Chivalry because I wanted damage over the speed bonus from Agility Mastery, but I don't know if my HP ever gets low enough to activate the passive.

08-30-2013   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Tieria is an unknown quantity at this point

^ I think it's based on your usage and general preference, if you're finding the passive isn't actually working out for you then go another path. Edit: Oops, that was 4wks ago, lol.

10-10-2013   #31 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Elesis 2nd jobs.

Teaser trailer

A pretty good Blazing Heart showcase video, I can't find any short showcases for Grand Master

Simply put, both jobs look sick and I'm glad they made her more unique too. Can't wait to see what her 3rd branch is like.

I love Blazing Hearts' crazy fighting style, it just looks so good with her costume.

Last edited by Kenzor; 10-10-2013 at 03:15 AM.

07-05-2014   #32 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

elesis' third branch coming out on august 13 and the next job the following week

07-05-2014   #33 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Wire swords yes pls

07-08-2014   #34 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

whoop seems like it was a fake posted by 2nafish /o/ ah well /shot

08-13-2014   #35 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Dark Knight - August 13th

Crimson Avenger - August 21st

08-14-2014   #36 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Dark Knight's costume looks pretty good.
Crimson Avenger's doesn't even look like Elesis anymore.

Crimson Avenger's skill cut-in looks like shitty fanart, as well as a lot of those new cash only skill cut-ins.