Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie
Default Elsword comes to the UK

By Flux - Community Manager
Quote:
Hallo zusammen,

es ist uns eine Freude euch bekannt geben zu können, dass wir zeitnah einen neuen Server für Elsworderöffnen werden. Dieser wird das Länderkürzel UK/EN tragen und somit ein englischsprachiger Server werden. Solltet ihr also auf einem brandneuen Server beginnen, euer Englisch aufbessern wollen oder gar Muttersprachler sein, dann laden wir euch herzlich dazu ein, auf dem neuen Server Elsword zu spielen. Aktuell haben wir noch kein genaues Datum für den Release, doch sobald wir mehr erfahren haben, lassen wir es euch wissen.

Euer
Elsword-Team
Me trying to helping google translate with my poor german
Quote:
Hi, it's our pleasure to let you know of a new server. This will be a hosted in the UK/EN and will thus be an English server. Should you begin to want to improve your English or even be a native speaker on a brand new server, then we invite you to attend this event to play on the new server of Elsword. We currently do not have an exact date for the release, but as soon as we learn more, we will let you know. Your Elsword team
So the UK version of Elsword is coming out and is being hosted by Gameforge, the hosters of the other EU servers such as DE, IT and FR. No dates yet, but there's a site handing out pre-beta keys.

There may or may not be a IP block. They haven't done it with the other servers to my knowledge.

So are any of you interested?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2013   #2 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

So they advertise Elsword UK by letting people know about it...in German?
Good start.

Might play it, though it's probably going to be very out of date by the time it's released...and there isn't even a date yet.

06-23-2013   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

I'm interested in hearing the voices.

06-23-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Well since it's gameforge and they have other servers I think they'll release it up do date as the others and delay it for a while because of that. But who knows.

The advertising was pretty peculiar. But I guess they can't really advertise on NA forums so they're advertising to the english players of the servers they already have. They can't advertise normally with ads since, there's nothing to advertise as of yet.

06-29-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Karoku is on a distinguished road

Last time I saw you Loreli was in DE xD
Kinda disappointed they're bring out the EN server now, but I will give it a try still

07-03-2013   #6 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

oh lordy the english voices

especially Chung

i laff'd at Elsword after 0:08 even tho i know it's Taipu-Ecchi

Elboy

Aisha

Rena

Raven

dat accent

Eve

Chung
not sure if like cause it sounds like a sexy guy behind the mic; but it's my shota chung

also IT'S REYNIN KANNONBAWLZ

07-06-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Rena moans. Put headphones in before you listen to it v.

It's verbally nsfw.

07-06-2013   #8 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

MEN that can't be

Raven sounds surprisingly decent. Everyone else is bad.

07-06-2013   #9 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dying.

07-06-2013   #10 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
Rena moans. Put headphones in before you listen to it v.

It's verbally nsfw.
im 10 wat is dis

07-06-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

When a man loves a woman, they shout at each other from different rooms until one person says their coming into the other room and they stop talking.

Voices are okay, raven sounds old max. I feel like they fit 2nd jobs more than 1sts.

Also if anyone was wondering beta started on wednesday and was limited to 100 people. It lasts a week and basically the server should be out soon after that and should be up to date as the other Gameforge servers. (Field/IS at this point)

07-07-2013   #12 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
When a man loves a woman, they shout at each other from different rooms until one person says their coming into the other room and they stop talking.

Voices are okay, raven sounds old max. I feel like they fit 2nd jobs more than 1sts.

Also if anyone was wondering beta started on wednesday and was limited to 100 people. It lasts a week and basically the server should be out soon after that and should be up to date as the other Gameforge servers. (Field/IS at this point)
Wow that's nice of them to release the UK server with pretty up to date content.

Guess I'll be jumping on, whenever the release date is...

07-11-2013   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

They were intending to release on wednesday but a major bug delayed them. So they said 48 hours is their hopeful estimated time. So since it's not today, could be tomorrow.

Also, all other languages are banned par hellos and byes.

07-12-2013   #14 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

So Elsword UK open beta has started.
Does anyone know what classes are released so far? How many characters can I make? Where can I find info about ANYTHING?!?!

07-14-2013   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Welp. It's at the point DE is right now which is IS. NW preevent this next week? Idk.

4 chars max on a account at the start with 4 chars being able to be created per day. You can find info on the forums.

07-24-2013   #16 (permalink)
Bleughhh
Games

Elsword UK open beta phase has ended, and now all the available European classes have been enabled.

Just to let people know.