MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Elsword > Elsword Fandom

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (5) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2011   5 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default Elsword's possible 7th character?

Look at the blue haired girl (or it could be a boy)

I'm thinking a cleric, hopefully, to get rid of potion problems.

Discuss.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

Ahh, I don't really think we'd need a healing person.
it would break up the difficulty stride this game has!

Plus, it may just be a NPC

07-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute

Well she has something to do with the demon guy, the last boss of Hamel. If it's something like that then she has a higher chance of being playable.

A cleric would be nice though. It adds that MMO touch. KOG probably wouldn't just make the healing skills OP I guess, or make it based on a % of magic attack.

07-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Games
ElswordSword 2Dragon NestSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

maxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nice
IGN: <..>,maxpayne,<..>
Class: RuneSlayer and LordKnight and RecklessFist to_warrior
Level: 60 and 60 and 55
Guild: Union

First of all, the "new character" is actually pointed out to the person in black orb thing; the girl.

It's possible that we might get a debuffer/disabler/super-support out of her; for the heal factor, definitely plausible but needs some sacrifice kind of mechanic just to pull it off. So basically, we might get like a "rune using" skill archetype much like that of the Dragon Knight in RO.

That's my analysis on her

squibby EVOLVES to form 3!!! - 9/10/2010
squibby EVOLVES to form 4!!! - 11/9/2011

07-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji
Ahh, I don't really think we'd need a healing person.
it would break up the difficulty stride this game has!
Only there if you play SK/LK (It's more of fake difficulty though...) I swear to god, the amount of unfair shit I have to deal with from Feita on...god damnit. **** that garden. And shit doesn't seem like it's going to let up except for a dungeon here and there that doesn't slap me in the face with bullshit.

07-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKShota
Look at the blue haired girl (or it could be a boy)
ofc u would want it to be a boy

07-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
Light's Pet
A little RUSTy.
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMapleStoryLuniaDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

Genji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud ofGenji has much to be proud of

This new character could either be a shota, or a loli!
Either way, I don't mind.

07-10-2011   #8 (permalink)
#1 Leon fan
Games
Awards Pervert Award

YouTube - &#x202a;Elsword Korea - New Hamel dungeons 07/14&#x202c;&rlm;

07-10-2011   #9 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

the floating boss reminded me of elemental master .___.
DID HE STEAL AISHAS POWER?!?!

07-22-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

NoobJr is on a distinguished road

Looking at her up close during Ran's stand up cutscene, her clothes do look a bit character-like.

I don't mind her, but I think it's way too soon for another character. A crowd just doesn't fit this game. I'd rather have another job change.