Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread
Default OBT Date Confirmed

The Madness Starts Midnight PDT, April 26.

April 12, 2011

Boys and girls, Elpeeps of all ages, gather ‘round. Elsword Online, the multiplayer online beat ‘em up is almost ready for prime time. We’ll open up. the Open Beta Test for all users at 12 Midnight PDT on April 26, 2011. The client is available for download right now at http://www.elswordonline.com/downloads/game/. When we fire up the servers, the client will patch automatically and give you access to the latest features. Don’t sleep on this. Check this out:
  • Pimp your toon. The Elsword Online Item Mall will be open for business.
  • The gang’s all here. Make it official with the newly activated Guild features.
  • Get crafty with consumables. Now make your own edibles to replenish HP/MP.

These are just some of the new features you’ll play with in our OBT.

So set your watches and clocks and get ready for the next phase of Elsword Online. See you there.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

Don't forget to include that

April 12, 2011
Who loves you? The Kill3rCombo crew, that’s who. Yes, we’re doing a character data wipe BUT (and I’m going to put this next bit in all caps so no one misses it) CBT PLAYERS WILL RETAIN THEIR NAMES!!! Well, most of you anyway. Some wonky names (single letters, obscene words, in-game and NPC names, etc.) will be trashed. Here’s the rub though; all character data will be wiped, so don’t be surprised when you log into the OBT for the first time to see empty character slots. The names you used in the CBT are tied to your account and only you can create new characters with those same names. (I better make this next sentence in all caps too) ALL UNCLAIMED NAMES WILL BE DELETED FRIDAY, 12 MIDNIGHT PDT, APRIL 29. So make sure you create your character within those first 3 days of OBT. We’ll put this up on the forum so we can field any questions you may have. Please feel free to freak out now.

Yeah.....

04-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually really glad that they are giving everyone a chance to keep their names.

To bad I won't be able to play once they release OBT for awhile because of finals ;-;...

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

04-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

EFFF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
i hope i can get pie on friday QQ /cries

BUT YAY OBT! and i shall snag a few names as well :]

04-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

I don't even remember the names I used. .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

04-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Jun and uh........something else that you deleted and the other chars you made and didnt tell me qq

04-12-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleCosmic BreakDungeon Fighter OnlineElsword
Awards Pervert Award

mikecxz will become famous soon enough

awesome. i think we should try to make a guild when it starts up

also, my IGN will be sidt. just saying it here so i wont have to say it again later.

04-12-2011   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

is that the same client download as the one available in CBT or a new one that we have to download? o3o /doesnt wanna download again

04-12-2011   #9 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I don't even remember the names I used. .__.
Juro *cough* though I think you deleted that.

And I think that's the cbt client for download. Everyone who has cbt just needs to patch? Lemme know if i'm wrong lol.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

04-12-2011   #10 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

How to forget names you used.

04-13-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I hope 2nd jobs will be included.

04-13-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Archlord9DragonsAika OnlineAion
Awards Facebook Fan

ThisIsAPen will become famous soon enoughThisIsAPen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ThisIsAPen
IGN: Too many...
Level: 八千に上だ!

hope lvl cap is 35

04-22-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
MapleStoryAuditionTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Shiralai has a spectacular aura aboutShiralai has a spectacular aura aboutShiralai has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Shiralai
Class: sheepie
Level: 23x

Great, the day when school starts up again >_<

04-27-2011   #14 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Hi I'm in love with them for letting me keep my names. Oh yes. <3