ggFTW (
-   Elsword Announcements (
-   -   [HK] HK announces IP block... (

Resha31773 02-17-2012 05:36 AM

HK announces IP block...
By Google translate:

Dear players, Hello!

In response to the request made by the original manufacturers, which are operated by the Hong Kong Gamania <Al Light> Macau server will decide on Thursday (2012/2/23) routine maintenance session on a comprehensive blockade of IP other than Hong Kong and Macao .
Players will be blocked IP can not be directly beanfun! GASH way into the Al Light> "Hong Kong and Macao servo game.

Please all players <Al Light> Macau server is only open to players of Hong Kong and Macau IP. Users to use non-network, or would be affected, so please about players such as the New Territories near the border with China
To prepare the relevant information, such as identity documents, proof of address and the network provider that, in order to facilitate future customer processing and verification.
Unless the account holders of the application required the applicant to fill out a [certificate] to confirm for live use, the certificate must indicate the name of the applicant autograph, ID card copy of the applicant.
The handle to unlock the number of working days 3-4 working days. If you have any inquiries about the blockade, and welcome to the call center to make inquiry.

Al of light "in the Chinese mainland official agent and operating solid this Hong Kong Gamania must match the original manufacturers and has the responsibility to fulfill the IP locked outside Hong Kong and Macao,
Hope that the players could be forgiven for Al the light is about to carry out the locking action in the future and continue to support the light> of <Al

Notice is hereby given of the light group of Al

So our small group is gonna wait it out but just in case, we already took group pictures and said our goodbyes... :py56:

suzaku0zero0 02-17-2012 06:46 AM

D: is this permanent or temp

I didn't get to say good bye T-T

maxpayne 02-17-2012 07:04 AM

Oh well, i'm gonna stop playing HK server (perhaps Elsword) now and play other games :py57:

Lame move is lame.

sanelance 02-17-2012 07:19 AM

Oh well this sucks. If I can't get a proxy there then it's time to move to Japan servers.
Sure they IP block as well but plenty of proxies available for Japan.
Left TW servers because there're too many hackers and market was whacked, been with Elsword HK for almost a year and this happens. I just don't want to go back to TW because I hate it there.
Well it's either that or just like maxpayne, I'll retire from Elsword, cost me a few As in my studies while playing.

shiniryu1231 02-17-2012 07:31 AM

meh, there still a possibility that they will lift out teh ban.. what they will do will affect their income gained from elsword

kazenotsuki 02-17-2012 07:44 AM

and i just came back, not even 1 week :-|

Reinshiki 02-17-2012 09:27 AM

If Singapore is affected, then...

Oh well.

maxpayne 02-17-2012 06:26 PM

Other guys who were online with me

xerocodemix 02-17-2012 09:38 PM

is the whole malaysia affected by this?

sanelance 02-17-2012 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by xerocodemix (Post 1680484)
is the whole malaysia affected by this?

Only allow HK and Macau IPs, well I don't want to be rude but HK and Macau isn't in Malaysia.

xerocodemix 02-18-2012 01:27 AM

ic... oh well ima go back plying grand chase =-=

ferro 02-18-2012 06:45 PM

shame I wasn't there when you took the screenshot max

So does this mean they'll ban everyone by default, then unban based on proof of HK citizenship?

Reinshiki 02-21-2012 04:56 PM

If/When their sales drop, and they un-ban certain parts for HK Elsword, I'ma laugh. =3=

xerocodemix 02-22-2012 12:46 AM

well let them ban they r onli making ppl going to taiwan elsword haha and their sales will confirm drop

Resha31773 02-23-2012 02:40 AM

Failmania does it again. IP ban was supposed to be today yet we can still login. No further news has been announced on their official site and forums either.

I'm hesitant to play in HK right now since if they do proceed with the ban then all my efforts would be pointless. For now I can't decide if we should continue with moving the guild to KR or stay in HK.

I'll update this thread if any news comes up.

maxpayne 02-23-2012 05:36 AM

My contact inside told me that there has been a noticeable decrease in player population last weekend until last Tuesday :P

Let's just wait and see till they have a COMPLETE ANNOUNCEMENT ON IP BAN or if they don't proceed with it, then we will see that the link you gave concerning the ban notice would be deleted from the site :py32:

3 more weeks till I reconsider getting my ass back to HK :py53:

tino100 02-24-2012 05:05 AM

huhuhuhu me too cant just goodbye couz of im busy in school ^^

sanelance 02-24-2012 11:19 PM

Oh well, I'm halfway migrating my internet ass over to Elsword JP, but if they decide to reverse their decision, I'll be more than happy to move back.

shiniryu1231 02-25-2012 12:24 AM

days after the schedule for IP ban, trollmania never mention it again... looks like they're avoiding to bring up the topic ... troll moves.. =__=

still thinking whether i will go back to HK(seriously, I've lost my motivation to continue it after wasting so many time of not playing it..) or will stay at KR for good(loving my Code El right now).. trollmania better decide if they gonna do it or not.

xerocodemix 02-26-2012 04:57 AM

y dnt u guys just ply taiwan elsword...? i mean since u guys use alot of time plying hk elsword and knw skill builds and combos y nt just migrate to taiwan elsword since its 2nd fastest update server and ez to lv up lols i i spend 2 days plying taiwan elsword using chung and i reach lv 26/27 hehehe well i dnt wan to leave hk elsword to since i have a lv 43 chung there T^T pray the IP ban to be not implanted!!!