ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

ScatterHeart is on a distinguished road
Class: Eir lu_eir
Default Eir build =X

so when i rb (because my eir is above 70 and not rb-ed ._. i feel it should be soon that i do) i was thinking of changing from hybrid to battle.

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

^ that is what i'm thinking. I'll probs use jog for healing.

incase the link doesn't work:

Skill tab 1
1 heal
1 loh
1 sunlight
1 emergency

Skill tab 2
1 fmb
1 barrier
MAX chain
MAX bind
MAX fog
1 jog
1 rb pieces

Skill tab 3
1 shout
8 dodge
1 lop
4 pos
MAX tears
1 hs
1 sw

Skill tab 4
MAX life extension
MAX sleep
MAX ls

Skill tab 5

MAX mp recovery
5 Mp increase
MAX hp increase

give me plenty of criticism please.

also... am not sure how to work the japanese skill thingy, so i just stole someone elses already rb-ed one and used that one. so i think i might have too many sp's.

*prepares for criticism...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Jak6590 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Firekiller87
Class: Eir to_magician
Level: 76 2xRB
Guild: DashAttack
Xfire: Firekiller87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScatterHeart
so when i rb (because my eir is above 70 and not rb-ed ._. i feel it should be soon that i do) i was thinking of changing from hybrid to battle.

Lunia Skill Calculator(JP)

^ that is what i'm thinking. I'll probs use jog for healing.

incase the link doesn't work:

Skill tab 1
1 heal
1 loh
1 sunlight
1 emergency

Skill tab 2
1 fmb
1 barrier
MAX chain
MAX bind
MAX fog
1 jog
1 rb pieces

Skill tab 3
1 shout
8 dodge
1 lop
4 pos
MAX tears
1 hs
1 sw

Skill tab 4
MAX life extension
MAX sleep
MAX ls

Skill tab 5

MAX mp recovery
5 Mp increase
MAX hp increase

give me plenty of criticism please.

also... am not sure how to work the japanese skill thingy, so i just stole someone elses already rb-ed one and used that one. so i think i might have too many sp's.

*prepares for criticism...

I will add on my recommendations here.

MAX LOH. Most if not all builds max it; its a good heal but you need to know when to use it.
0 FMB. Its not useful for many situations.
Chain...Unless you can use it like SeraphicSymphony, and by that i mean LOLWTFHAX, i recommend cutting this down to lvl 1.
Try to max JoG. Heal at lvl 1 is pretty bad-146 HP per star.
0 RB pieces. Cut this out. Almost nobody plays rb on. plz.
6,7, max PoS. Level 4 simply won't cut it in a long battle. Heck, Im an Eir spammer with 3k MP, WITHOUT MYTH, and i burn 2.5k mp(pretty much my entire spell stock) within 20-30 seconds. I have level 7, and it allows me to stretch my mana supply to at LEAST 90 seconds.

Tears/Spirit-Pick one to max, as you can't really have both unless you disregard the entire heal section and most of the passive section.

0 LE. Whats the +hp...3k or so? Idk, but i do know you wont rly have time for it. Plus even 3k extra hp, against any good player, won't give you another minute of life.
LS...depending on how you play, you can use lvl 2, 3 or maxed.
Mana Regen...I suggest sticking with max. If SE(Set effect) is off, AWD 2set and AEH 4set(7MP/sec) is disabled. You'll still be good with 9MP/sec, even if it isnt 23MP/sec.

0 MP/HP increase. First of all, HP increase sux. 300 hp? 4 points? 300 hp won't last ten seconds in a heated match. Its simply not worth the investment.
Same with MP increase. Idk what 5 mp increase is, but im guessin about 500 mp. Still not worth it-a couple of tears, some pieces, a dodge thrown in-poof there goes your 500 mp. Oh and don't forget just using that lvl 1 JoG will pretty much zero out that extra.

All this is designed based on the assumption that you're going to be a combo eir. If you're planning on a spammer eir, PM me and i'll tell you what i think shud be in a spammer eir build

And stop calling me a SHE! IM A HE

11-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DivineRoyalty will become famous soon enough
IGN: SupportPrincess
Level: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScatterHeart

Does this mean battle eir as in pvp oriented or stage oriented?

You're missing 2 skill points, the rebirth tab says you re-birthed at lvl 50. Click on the tab under all the numbers with a lightning bolt on it. Click the amount of times you rbed depending on the lvl you were at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak6590

MAX LOH. Most if not all builds max it; its a good heal but you need to know when to use it.

It's not that useful now.... the whole point of why most people took it out of pvp builds is because the mp:hp recovered ratio isn't worth it.

If LoH is kept at 1, it's possible for OP to get 3 maxed skills

Continuing off wall combos, mid-air combos if you're good. Good for knocking down if used correctly since it is unpredictable ( good or bad depending on situation).

Chain...Unless you can use it like SeraphicSymphony, and by that i mean LOLWTFHAX, i recommend cutting this down to lvl 1.

You mean using it when someone is knocked down, in HS chain combo and bind chain? That's not very hard to do, its just that no one has actually thought chain was worth getting until Seraph decided to be different and use it.

It depends on if OP is pvp/stage oriented.

6,7, max PoS. Level 4 simply won't cut it in a long battle. Heck, Im an Eir spammer with 3k MP, WITHOUT MYTH, and i burn 2.5k mp(pretty much my entire spell stock) within 20-30 seconds. I have level 7, and it allows me to stretch my mana supply to at LEAST 90 seconds.

I had lvl 4 PoS at lvl 70. I decided to get lvl 5 just because I had an extra skill point. You really shouldn't be burning mp that fast. If you are then you really should look over your play style, unless you like playing like this of course.

Tears/Spirit-Pick one to max, as you can't really have both unless you disregard the entire heal section and most of the passive section.

Taking out mp increase entirely for max PoS gives the mp to get those two skills + 1 extra sp to put anywhere. If its two skills to choose its either tears or chain. To utilize them most efficiently is during bind. There is just not enough time to use both skills together for the maximum damage that the skill can give during that freeze time. It's quite pointless to get chain just for air combos or for wake up games.

0 LE. Whats the +hp...3k or so? Idk, but i do know you wont rly have time for it. Plus even 3k extra hp, against any good player, won't give you another minute of life.

??!?!?!

I had lvl 1 LE during the tournament. It actually helped me plenty since it actually healed MORE than maxed LoH could give considering how in pvp, you will most likely never have the required time for 3 rings.

The time to cast LE is basically the time of 1 ring in LoH.

I wouldn't suggest 3, the boosted mp cost isn't worth those extra seconds.

Mana Regen...I suggest sticking with max. If SE(Set effect) is off, AWD 2set and AEH 4set(7MP/sec) is disabled. You'll still be good with 9MP/sec, even if it isnt 23MP/sec.

0 MP/HP increase. First of all, HP increase sux. 300 hp? 4 points? 300 hp won't last ten seconds in a heated match. Its simply not worth the investment.
Same with MP increase. Idk what 5 mp increase is, but im guessin about 500 mp. Still not worth it-a couple of tears, some pieces, a dodge thrown in-poof there goes your 500 mp. Oh and don't forget just using that lvl 1 JoG will pretty much zero out that extra.

All this is designed based on the assumption that you're going to be a combo eir. If you're planning on a spammer eir, PM me and i'll tell you what i think shud be in a spammer eir build
Above .

Last edited by DivineRoyalty; 11-02-2009 at 08:08 PM.

11-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

ScatterHeart is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ScatterHeart View Post

Does this mean battle eir as in pvp oriented or stage oriented?

OK. to clarify, sorry guys.
battle eir, pvp orientated.

You're missing 2 skill points, the rebirth tab says you re-birthed at lvl 50. Click on the tab under all the numbers with a lightning bolt on it. Click the amount of times you rbed depending on the lvl you were at.

thanks~ will remember for next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak6590 View Post

It's not that useful now.... the whole point of why most people took it out of pvp builds is because the mp:hp recovered ratio isn't worth it.

If LoH is kept at 1, it's possible for OP to get 3 maxed skills

yea, which is why i'm keeping it at 1, and using it only for when i need to get my hp up from 0 to start regening mp again

Continuing off wall combos, mid-air combos if you're good. Good for knocking down if used correctly since it is unpredictable ( good or bad depending on situation).

well, which is why i thought 1 sp wouldn't hurt... i mean i don't use it often, but it's not like i never use it

i mean like sleep -> chain -> bind -> more skills ._.

You mean using it when someone is knocked down, in HS chain combo and bind chain? That's not very hard to do, its just that no one has actually thought chain was worth getting until Seraph decided to be different and use it.

It depends on if OP is pvp/stage oriented.
pvp... sometimes rb is turned on... then again, i normally avoid those rooms xD

I had lvl 4 PoS at lvl 70. I decided to get lvl 5 just because I had an extra skill point. You really shouldn't be burning mp that fast. If you are then you really should look over your play style, unless you like playing like this of course.
um yea, mines at lvl 4 atm, and i'm managing fine...

yea, i chose tears... i think i only put one in hs anyway o_o?

Taking out mp increase entirely for max PoS gives the mp to get those two skills + 1 extra sp to put anywhere. If its two skills to choose its either tears or chain. To utilize them most efficiently is during bind. There is just not enough time to use both skills together for the maximum damage that the skill can give during that freeze time. It's quite pointless to get chain just for air combos or for wake up games.

??!?!?!

I had lvl 1 LE during the tournament. It actually helped me plenty since it actually healed MORE than maxed LoH could give considering how in pvp, you will most likely never have the required time for 3 rings.

The time to cast LE is basically the time of 1 ring in LoH.
which is why im getting LE instead of LoH ._.

if i want some sp's in some other skill, i'll probs leave it at 2 or 3 ._.

I wouldn't suggest 3, the boosted mp cost isn't worth those extra seconds.

so you suggest no mp increase ._.?
but you agree with mp regen?

edit:
well, if i take out my points in hp increase, rb pieces, and 2 in ls, i have 12 left over...
and now i'm considering maxing pieces, or maxing my dodge and then putting the remainder in pos

X_X so many possibilities opened all of a sudden...

mmm or i could
max my jog, dodge and pos with those points...

edit again:

xD! you know what guys... if you had looked at the [PvP] before my title...
u would have known i was pvp battle eir...

Last edited by ScatterHeart; 11-02-2009 at 11:19 PM.