ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice
IGN: yuck
Default just wondering about Sacred Wave...

anybody know if sacred wave has a secret boost that nobody knows about cause nobody maxes it?
like how shout, dodge and wizs earth pillar increase height and fdh increases speed but the description doesnt say so
thanks

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

no its not worth it the most you get out of it is when you first get it and it does 270 per hit stop trying to be different kthx
NO ITS NOT WORTH IT THE MOST YOU GET OUT OF IT IS WHEN YOU FIRST GET IT AND IT DOES 270 PER HIT STOP TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT KTHX
NO ITS NOT WORTH IT THE MOST YOU GET OUT OF IT IS WHEN YOU FIRST GET IT AND IT DOES 270 PER HIT STOP TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT KTHX

07-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

rainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nicerainbows is just really nice

whoa chill out LOL!
i wanna know cause i maxed my heals, tears, hs, fog, chain, bind, both jogs, and next rb im gunna get rid of rb pos for regular pos so i'll have enough points for another skill
and pieces and dodge is not that great in stage, but i want my healer to have skills that can be useful in both pvp and stage -- not exclusively either or -- so the next option was wave since it has nice range
by the way, can u tell me if you have or have ever tried max wave?

Last edited by rainbows; 07-14-2009 at 03:17 AM.

07-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

No flaming. Next guy who snaps gets an infraction.

Play nice, kiddies. <3

07-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
But not a snitch.

whitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the roughwhitepage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbows
anybody know if sacred wave has a secret boost that nobody knows about cause nobody maxes it?
like how shout, dodge and wizs earth pillar increase height and fdh increases speed but the description doesnt say so
thanks
I dont know if there any changes to it. But if you have sufficiently spare sp , you are bound to max this sooner or later , or is there any better alternative ?

I think an eir for stage is generally fine when she has the necessary heals + these 5 atk skills if possible. Jog, Rebirth Jog, HS, Fog, Tears . Not really sure how chain comes into play though since I prefer mobility. Still, it wont be that much of a difference and contribute significantly with regards to everyone's total dmg.

Last edited by whitepage; 07-14-2009 at 07:44 AM. Reason: sp

07-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

well its not that i want my eir just for stage, but i dont want my eir to have skills that are... you know, kinda bad in stage (max dodge)
i guess i'll just rb one of my eirs to reset her skills and try a max wave to see if i'll like it, even if theres no boost in its effect
the reason why i even thought of max wave is cause when i use chain tears fog and holy spirit, theres like 10 seconds where i wont have any strong attacks left since they're on cd, and lvl 1 wave does only like 10-20 more dmg than my melee

07-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

I tried lvling it once, wasn't worth it D: it was basically a less powerful cold blue dragon.
And aren't you gonna spam SSSSS in those 10 seconds of no attacks?o.o

07-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

thanks for calming down lol, anyway yea i can use SSSSS but im still gunna have those extra skill points next rb for a skill that i still have to decide on

07-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

hahaheheho is on a distinguished road

if sacred wave is higher than lvl 1 u cant cancel it with dash as quickly... meaning u cant combo after.
ign: 4x dainn euphorite

07-17-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

omg really o_o thanks for the info!

07-17-2009   #11 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaheheho
if sacred wave is higher than lvl 1 u cant cancel it with dash as quickly... meaning u cant combo after.
o_o
OMG most valuable info ever!

07-18-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

Quote:
if sacred wave is higher than lvl 1 u cant cancel it with dash as quickly... Meaning u cant combo after.
really!?

07-18-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Which would you rather have, an uncontiuable sacred wave that does 900~ damage or a continuable one that does 360~ ;o

07-18-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaDragon Nest

Riku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the roughRiku4564 is a jewel in the rough
Class: All The Cool Ones lu_dacy

a continuable one please.

08-08-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Wait wut

10char

08-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
...Wah?
Special
Games
Lunia

SkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to allSkyAngelic is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to SkyAngelic
IGN: SkyAngelic / SkyDemonic
Class: Lunia: Sieg / Trickster: Temp DX Buffalo (Abusing Attr. equips), Dragon / Cabal: Force Archer
Level: 103, 69, 72, 104
Guild: Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
Wait wut

10char
Same applies to flying dragon sword for sieg D:

08-08-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Hmmm, I think I still have that full Skill Reset item from back in 12FT on some Eir.

Maybe I'll see. `o`

08-08-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

a few eirs asked me how to cancel with sacred wave, and i always said just dash
then i remembered this thread so i started to ask eirs that ask the same question for their wave lvl and they tell me 3, 4, 5 etc
sorry weird wording