ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Eir - The Healer

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

paraesmic will become famous soon enough
IGN: [GS]xHanna
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Arcanum
Red face Another Pvp Build =P

This could sounds boring but I need some suggestions about this build...

I already have an eir and I rebirthed her into a FS eir...

but before the rebirth I used to pvp so I decided to create a new one but this time battle/pvp

that's it: Lunia Skill Simulator

I'm not really sure about the ability section =\

Thank you very much ^_^

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
Back from the Grave

Deity is on a distinguished road
IGN: BattleGod
Guild: Titans

4 Bravery isn't that great. Eir gets most of her damage done from her spells, not from infinites. If you really know how to use Bravery, get it to level 6.

Concentrate [in PvP] and Mana Increase isn't that necessary if you ask me, and you're better off maxing Tears rather than Holy Spirit, since it takes too many hits which increases decay, and you already have 8 Dodge which is a free Tears + combo. Holy Spirit, i think, is only used for mind games, down-attack resets and catching people off guard.

Get Light Shield so you have a defensive skill to use against...whatever.

PvP build with no Holy Shout? o plz, get 1 point in there.

05-13-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

mmmhh, ok I understand everything but holy shout... why is it important'? o_O

05-13-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Why isn't it, it is another utility skill at your disposal. You can shift with it (But you do need a bit of height.. like all other skills)

High level holy spirit is viable, just that you need to actually use it for damage and not as another combo extender/low damage mind game skill. When the space patch comes, decay doesn't on the last couple of hits won't matter, since you can just space reset afterwards and combo more until another holy spirit is available. Maybe its just my playstyle but tears is rather hard to hit with compared to holy spirit ;D
In fact sometimes I find myself winning matches soley because of holy spirits' damage(but you shouldn't rely on just holy spirit you do need to know how to combo after a point blank holy spirit `-`)

05-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DivineRoyalty will become famous soon enough
IGN: SupportPrincess
Level: 73

I find HS just taking too much mp.. the fact that it takes 116 mp at lvl 8 with 10 sec cd is going to kill your mp. You won't have a very efficient zoning skill because of the mp cost. If you really want to keep HS then get a mp set. (This is if you're going to use HS for getting away, zoning etc.) Tears can be used at a farther distance and less decay than a HS.

Shout is very useful... It can be used in situations such as a sieg in mdef, or if you were getting chased by nadoes. You could push the person back and may stun the player since most of them aren't used to being pushed away.(As in the opponent not doing anything for a few seconds)

Bravery is really just for spacing, since people don't really like infinites you should either learn to space dash dodge, or learn super long legal melee combos... (aaaa hd aaaa hd aaa dash as shout shift aaaa blah blah)

Light shield recommended as said by Deity, and I also don't think concentrate is really needed.

MP increase is a nice bonus if you can afford the points, I personally have maxed MP increase since I only have about 2.4k mp from my equips etc.

Other than that it looks fine o.o

05-14-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ok, changed it =D

Lunia Skill Simulator

05-14-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Lunia

fLinty is on a distinguished road
IGN: Moppet
Class: Eir to_shaman
Guild: OurStory

If you're getting Antidote for the sake of healing yourself from Tia's poison, don't bother. Most of her poison come from her passive anyway and that type you can never heal. Rather invest that point into LS.

Thanks to Synlight for siggy! <3

05-14-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

windcurse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineRoyalty
I find HS just taking too much mp.. the fact that it takes 116 mp at lvl 8 with 10 sec cd is going to kill your mp. You won't have a very efficient zoning skill because of the mp cost. If you really want to keep HS then get a mp set. (This is if you're going to use HS for getting away, zoning etc.) Tears can be used at a farther distance and less decay than a HS.
Farther distance? Yes, with some luck and prediction you can hit the actual damaging part of tears from point blank but I dont know about you but I hit much more easily with holy spirit than tears. High level holy spirit just means that you can't use it just to predict where someone is going. When the space patch comes holy spirit should be worth maxing even more ;D

05-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

so I replaced the point on antidote with a point on light shield (also if I'm quite sure that I won't buy the reagents lol)

05-18-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Awards Event Winner

CookiesAreGood is on a distinguished road

If you're planning to play on balance, don't bother with even 1 point on +HP increase; I would rather invest that in maxing sleep. Maxed sleep allows for a wider margin of error than level 3 sleep (in case you accidentally "walk" to your opponent, guild lag pause, etc. etc.).

For deadly magic blow, I suppose it's based on preference, but with Eir's multi-hit and low damage-per-hit attack skills, I wouldn't bother getting it at all. Use it on getting lvl 2 full moon bullet (its distance at lvl 2+ is 72 compared to lvl 1's 60; subtle but noticeable).

And as flinty already said, lvl 1 light shield is essential; it can mean the difference between life and death! You don't need a lot of light shield's reagents (aside from mandrakes) if you plan to only use it in VERY serious play.

I would encourage you to take off 2 points from maxed MP increase and put them into price of sacrifice to lvl 6. You'll always need the MP, no matter what, so with a higher MP source, you'll use price of sacrifice less often. Using PoS too much will endanger you A LOT, so make each PoS COUNT!

As for self-heal and sunlight of healing, ask yourself this: are you gonna be so much of a comboer that you'll always need 2 skill cancelers?!?! Pick only one of them *I suggest self-heal* if you don't see yourself as much of a combo person and you wanna invest 1 point in something else. The only skills that necessarily need heal cancels are holy spirit, moon barrier, and dodge (I doubt you'll be heal canceling dodge, because you'll be likely using it as a combo starter rather than a combo continuer, especially at lvl 8).

05-18-2009   #11 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesAreGood
As for self-heal and sunlight of healing, ask yourself this: are you gonna be so much of a comboer that you'll always need 2 skill cancelers?!?! Pick only one of them *I suggest self-heal* if you don't see yourself as much of a combo person and you wanna invest 1 point in something else. The only skills that necessarily need heal cancels are holy spirit, moon barrier, and dodge (I doubt you'll be heal canceling dodge, because you'll be likely using it as a combo starter rather than a combo continuer, especially at lvl 8).
OH! So that's why people get one SoH. o.o I thought it was to heal yourself from 0 HP. Thanks for teh info.